Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 10, 2020 9:46 AM

Nov 2018
Attack on Titan manga creator Hajime Isayama reported on Sunday that the manga is 1% to 2% away from completion. Isayama spoke at the unveiling of the statues of the manga's main characters at his hometown Ōyamamachi's Ōyama Dam. He added that he has been arranging the pieces of the finale like the endgame of a shōgi (Japanese chess) game.

Isayama previewed the rough layout draft for the final panel of the manga series on the MBS documentary program Jōnetsu Tairiku in November 2018, and stated last December that he aimed to end the manga this year.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-10/attack-on-titan-manga-is-1-percent-to-2-percent-from-completion/.166187
Nov 21, 2020 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
Damn... better catch up now.
I've been reading as the volumes come out but I guess I'll just read it online and then buy the volumes later when they are published.

I'm heartbroken that this will end... what a journey.
And thanks to Hajime Isayama for writing a masterpiece that has accompanied me throughout my entire teenage life and brought me joy during bleak times.
Nov 25, 2020 4:42 AM

Aug 2013
KuraiDaiAnime said:
I've been reading as the volumes come out but I guess I'll just read it online and then buy the volumes later when they are published.

That's what I've been doing.

KuraiDaiAnime said:

Indeed, my friend... Indeed.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 25, 2020 4:20 PM

Dec 2013
Satoshiek said:
KuraiDaiAnime said:

KuraiDaiAnime said:

I caught up as I was only eight chapters behind and damn... 134 was fantastic.
However, I don't think the manga will end this year, unlike what Hajime Isayama stated in the interview.
When he first said there was 5% left, at that time I was thinking "what?! no way there's still a lot of content left, it cannot just end so quickly."
Then I saw this forum post and the interview and freaked out thinking we only have about a chapter left.
After catching up, I can definitely see the end now, but I would say in 4-5 chapters time. So possibly sometime around March imo, which is what I was thinking anyway when he said 5%. Now I feel a lot more sure on that.
Nov 25, 2020 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
KuraiDaiAnime said:
Satoshiek said:

I caught up as I was only eight chapters behind and damn... 134 was fantastic.
However, I don't think the manga will end this year, unlike what Hajime Isayama stated in the interview.
When he first said there was 5% left, at that time I was thinking "what?! no way there's still a lot of content left, it cannot just end so quickly."
Then I saw this forum post and the interview and freaked out thinking we only have about a chapter left.
After catching up, I can definitely see the end now, but I would say in 4-5 chapters time. So possibly sometime around March imo, which is what I was thinking anyway when he said 5%. Now I feel a lot more sure on that.

That sounds about right. We'll probably get one more volume and it will end. 8 chapters maximum. Probably about 4.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.