Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2020 5:43 PM
Feb 2017
I know it's pretty late knowing that the quarantine time started months ago, cuz i've been working online since, and now i need some anime recomm. i do really need that! i have like 24/7 free time now :(
Oct 5, 2020 7:16 PM

Oct 2019
The only romcoms I could think of right now are Oregairu and Wotakoi

Edit: I read what you said wrong. I thought you said you wanted a romantic comedy to watch lmao I still recommend the ones I named. Yuru Camp is another good anime that I recommend if you want something wholesome and calm. If you want something romantic with some drama, I would recommend Bunny Girl Senpai.
MXTXEnthusiastOct 5, 2020 7:24 PM
Oct 5, 2020 8:04 PM
Feb 2017
-AshLynx- said:

Edit: I read what you said wrong. I thought you said you wanted a romantic comedy to watch lmao I still recommend the ones I named. Yuru Camp is another good anime that I recommend if you want something wholesome and calm. If you want something romantic with some drama, I would recommend Bunny Girl Senpai.
i actually wanna watch kinda Mahouka Rettosei, action anime, with some magic/ability upon their character, school life is fine by me, romantic? uhmmmmmm pretty bored of that, i've been watching K-Drama as well, so i'm trying to find other genre of shows.
Oct 5, 2020 8:09 PM

Jul 2020
There is no better excuse rn to start One Piece.

For romcom,
Bunny Girl Senpai
Clannad
Clannad AS

Oct 5, 2020 8:10 PM

Oct 2019
ryzvky said:
-AshLynx- said:

i actually wanna watch kinda Mahouka Rettosei, action anime, with some magic/ability upon their character, school life is fine by me, romantic? uhmmmmmm pretty bored of that, i've been watching K-Drama as well, so i'm trying to find other genre of shows.

Ooh gotcha, I would probably recommend Code Geass, ReZero, and A Certain Magical Index
Oct 5, 2020 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
I'mma insert The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Continue watching the series of Steins;Gate with Steins;Gate 0 and the finale with Steins:Gate Movie: Load Region of Déjà Vu
Oct 6, 2020 12:08 AM
Oct 2017
Some anime that you should check out:

- Mononoke
- Monster
- Mushishi
- Shoujo Kakumei Utena
- Neon Genesis Evengalion
- Ping pong the animation
- Tatami Galaxy
- Kaiba
- Kare kano
- Perfect blue
- Serial Experiments lain
- Trigun

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2020 12:09 AM

Mar 2018
Moved thread from Suggestions.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Oct 6, 2020 3:15 AM

Jan 2020
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
Perfect Blue
Koe no Katachi
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl
Serial Experiments Lain
FLCL
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
AnoHana
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Gintama
Death Parade
Hotarubi no Mori e
Oct 6, 2020 7:48 AM

May 2012
Going for lengthier series for pandemic viewing

Hunter X Hunter (2011)
GeGeGe no Kitarou (2018)
Cross Game
Monster
Hikaru no Go
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Uchuu Kyoudai
Kemono no Sou-ja Erin
Oct 6, 2020 8:07 AM

Sep 2014
ryzvky said:
I know it's pretty late knowing that the quarantine time started months ago, cuz i've been working online since, and now i need some anime recomm. i do really need that! i have like 24/7 free time now :(

Ranma 1/2

and

Maison Ikkoku

will eat up a lot of time, and they are the best romcoms ever made too :)
Oct 6, 2020 11:59 AM
Feb 2017
unfortunately, i have watched all of your recommendation animes :(
Oct 6, 2020 12:00 PM
Feb 2017
-AshLynx- said:
ryzvky said:

Ooh gotcha, I would probably recommend Code Geass, ReZero, and A Certain Magical Index
There are 4-5 Code Geass :( Which one is the first sequel?
Oct 6, 2020 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
you can see users lists
Oct 6, 2020 2:28 PM

Oct 2019
ryzvky said:
-AshLynx- said:

There are 4-5 Code Geass :( Which one is the first sequel?

Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion
Oct 6, 2020 2:51 PM
Sep 2020
Chihayafuru! It's pretty light and happy, and it honestly was a nice break from all the chaos in the world :)
Oct 6, 2020 4:47 PM
Jun 2017
the entire dragonball series skipping kai (it's a remake of dbz with some of the extra bits cut out for dbz rewatchers) and GT (it's cancer). I also suggest Dubbed for DBZ, one of the only times I'll ever recommend dubs as well, they did a good job finding proper voice actors for once x.x

you seem to like a lot of the battle shounen that get a bad rep for being overly popular so DBZ, which was the first westernized battle shounen is an auto go to. Bleach, Gintama, etc should all fall into this category of battle shounen, and watching more of them is a good way to branch your knowledge into other genres as well ^-^

If you want something shorter, Hellsing: Ultimate and Drifters will both work.
Oct 6, 2020 7:43 PM
Dec 2017
dead leaves
kill la kill
psycho pass
eden of the east
trigun
flcl

More topics from this board

» ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE!

Maryie - Apr 10, 2019

12 by Af2zl »»
3 hours ago

» Hyouka alike protagonist containing shows?

AlwaysBiggerFish - 7 hours ago

0 by AlwaysBiggerFish »»
7 hours ago

» Short Series Recs (12-26 eps).

pludel2 - Yesterday

4 by M2zC »»
7 hours ago

» Romance Manga/Anime with chubby female love interest

Jhida - May 20, 2015

9 by JadaH23 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for harem + ecchi + adventure

aizen_sosuke3162 - Yesterday

2 by Longnines »»
Yesterday, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.