Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2020 8:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not going to lie, reading this chapter gave me Halloween vibes and we're in October.
Oct 3, 2020 7:09 AM
Dec 2016
Unlike some people who are always giving shit now. I like that chise can’t just change immediately. She wants to stop worrying people but she can’t just suddenly change a major facet of herself it’s gonna take time. That said she is still getting better at actually resolving the situations she jumps into which is also nine to see.
Oct 20, 2020 2:28 PM
Apr 2017
I love these Halloween vibes that I could find in this chapter. More because we are finally in October! OMG, PHILOMELA? What is she doing there? In the Tower of Remnants? OMG. And I love how Chise is understanding herself and how other perceive her impulsive actions. I hope or more like, I am expecting her to learn self-control sooner than later:(
Jan 26, 2021 7:49 PM

May 2018
Even the sexy, centaur postman is lecturing Chise about her actions.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jun 2, 2022 6:17 AM
Sep 2021
Honestly i truly agree with what centaur said, i just dont get it how can someone who has miserable childhood like chise can still thinking about other even in dangerous situation, i mean eventho the misunderstanding about her mom is clear, it doesnt change the fact that her childhood is so bad that she ended up sold herself in auction, i can understand when chise sacrifice herself to help the dragon, or when elias wants to sacrifice the little girl, but what happen in the cave is weird, just because the wolf remind her of her mother then she wants to help it? Please enlight me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 97 Discussion

Nilvius - Jan 20

0 by Nilvius »»
Jan 20, 8:48 PM

» Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 96 Discussion

Never_Know_Best - Jan 12

0 by Never_Know_Best »»
Jan 12, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 95 Discussion

-Ryoto- - Apr 4, 2023

6 by JustAnAnimeList »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2016

8 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 3, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

6 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 3, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.