Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2020 10:11 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So apparently the Shinoa squad doesn't give two fucks about the reason Yuu was crying back there and what happened to Mika. I am not sure if this is a deliberate writing choice or just bad writing, but if they're all ~family~ then I'd imagine they wouldn't block out what he's saying and talk about drinks instead. Yoichi is the realest homie tho

Kagami really can't write Shinoa and Mitsuba talking about anything other than boobs and it sucks. Thankfully Krul doesn't suffer from the same treatment.

It will be interesting to see demon!Mika and how Krul will interact with the squad. I also can't wait to see Kimizuki's abilities.
DanaeOct 1, 2020 10:21 AM
Oct 2, 2020 2:08 AM
Aug 2020
Ughhhhh I can't believe I waited a month for basically a filler chapter. I'm getting really tired of Yuu's happy go lucky character. Like hes wayyyy too happy considering Mika's situation and none of the other characters seem to care about Mika either. Mika deserves better.
Oct 4, 2020 6:19 AM
Jul 2019
What the fuck i just read
Oct 4, 2020 10:53 AM

Dec 2014
Kimizuki got the most out of this chapter. It was kinda rough reading from his perspective, but on the other hand it's probably about time for this to happen. He's got his sister back, and now he's finally been able to start properly processing everything.
Oct 7, 2020 12:55 PM

Jul 2014
How the heck can Asuramaru and Kiseki-o meet each other?? Have I missed something?

Oct 7, 2020 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
ChibiUsc said:
What the fuck i just read

honestly the biggest mood
Oct 17, 2020 3:20 PM

Feb 2020
I kinda hate the girls acting like nothing happened at all. And I‘m not okay with the fact that Mika turned into a Loli
Oct 21, 2020 10:23 PM
Dec 2016
Okay no hate for any characters but is there a reason why Yuu has the brain of a 5 year old? I mean I've seen some dumb characters but holy shit is he on a whole other level.
Oct 22, 2020 7:31 AM

Mar 2014
CaptainAceV said:
Okay no hate for any characters but is there a reason why Yuu has the brain of a 5 year old? I mean I've seen some dumb characters but holy shit is he on a whole other level.

I feel like he's been written as progressively dumber with each chapter. He wasn't like that in like the first 20~ chapters. I am not sure if this is intended as a comedic addition, bad writing on Kagami's part or perhaps Kagami is deliberately writing him like this because he wants to show the flip side of how traumatized he's been.
Oct 22, 2020 12:59 PM

Feb 2020
Danae said:
CaptainAceV said:

I feel like he's been written as progressively dumber with each chapter. He wasn't like that in like the first 20~ chapters. I am not sure if this is intended as a comedic addition, bad writing on Kagami's part or perhaps Kagami is deliberately writing him like this because he wants to show the flip side of how traumatized he's been.

I‘m glad somebody else noticed too. He gets more and more naive with every chapter. I mean he’s always been childish a bit but it keeps getting worse. Especially since he’s reunited with Mika he has some screws loose.
Nov 1, 2020 11:30 AM
Mar 2019
So Yuu is sad about Mika for a few seconds then low key brushes it off and acts hella childish, like I've noticed him getting more naive n stuff but rally? Mika just died and these mf just brushing it off and getting drunk?? Also the whole thing about boobs is getting old and a bit weird, low key am confused over whats up with Mika it's just getting messy at this point.
Apr 28, 2021 9:34 AM
Aug 2013
>Mika just "died"
>Welp, time to get Shinka and Mitsuba drunk and make them grope each other for Yuri fanservice
Kagami is really scraping the bottom of the barrel, isn't he ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

5 by RealityChanges »»
Apr 30, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 118 Discussion

Karinara - Sep 12, 2022

24 by AllGudNamesRGone »»
Apr 30, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.