Forum Settings
Forums

Option to show more on your anime profile,

New
Sep 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Oct 2017
It allows people to see things from the past 3 weeks if they click view anime history on your profile,

But it would be great to be able to change the icons from 3 to 5 or 7 or 10 total of the recent things you've updated,

You can actually do this for your mal homepage when customizing it to where you can see the nine most recent things you've updated or added to your list, and i think that may even include manga -

But you cannot do this with your own profile page, it is always a very static 3 only of the 3 most recent things you've updated.

i just think it would be nice if you could edit it a bit more, like if you could even show 5-10 that would allow shows to be on your front page a little bit longer then it is now when some people can easily watch a episode from 2-3 different things in a single day, and then all your old newly watched things from even just a day or two before are now all suddenly gone.

I just think itd be nice and help spark conversation as well between people who may stop onto a profile and be able to say ohhh, i see you're watching that,,, or you have watched that recently, and would like to hear your thoughts or talk about it or something of the other,

So seeings its already added in one way like that i wouldnt see why it would be totally outta the question to add it to the main anime profile

and if you wanted more than 5 of the most recent, like 10, i guess you could set it up like how you do your favorite anime characters or show to where a mal supporter can double it from 5-10 to 15-20 or something like that. of the most recent watched things or read manga,
Sep 30, 2020 5:42 AM

Dec 2019
I agree
That's why I use
https://malheatmap.com
Click here to see My Tampermonkey Scripts For MAL

If you like my work, please consider supporting it!
https://www.patreon.com/hacker09

More topics from this board

» Could MAL match users with the most similar watched anime and ratings?

mur_koshka - Apr 7

7 by IrrelevantGuy »»
2 hours ago

» Correction Slice of life definition

aule10 - Yesterday

3 by fluffycow17 »»
11 hours ago

» Add Volume tab for Manga, like the Episode tab for Anime

Readerio - May 11

0 by Readerio »»
May 11, 2:35 PM

» re-watched titles

macmetric - May 10

1 by hacker09 »»
May 10, 8:15 PM

» Are there any plans to revamp mal on mobile?

Akuya - May 10

2 by Alexioos95 »»
May 10, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.