Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 24, 2020 8:55 PM
Jan 2018
Karote said:
I honestly found the first poster way more appealing and symbolic, but anyways, this one is fine.

Agreed. Considering of very 1st KV of the S1, I kinda get the symbolic part you might be referring to.
Subjectivity is a joke on MAL. If you implicitly bring in subjectivity in your counter argument, you've already lost the debate. Also this website is a fankid infestation , have pity on those kids by ignoring there quotes as they have absolutely no clue what exactly is going on.
Sep 24, 2020 9:02 PM

Mar 2016
Infernoboy said:
I'm hoping that the next KV will be a solo badass Eren picture

Nah I hope they save him only for anime and don't show in any KV
Sep 24, 2020 10:40 PM
Jan 2020
JuicyDragonCat said:
SheevPalpatine said:
No episode count announcement?

Episode count is rarely given
Especially in AOT'S case
We most probably wont find out until after the show has started airing

im betting at 2 cour
Sep 25, 2020 3:05 AM
Aug 2020
ì
Bababazooka69 said:
Well, shit no new pv. MAPPA's scared to show it at this point cause the amount of backlash it will recieve

i HIGHLY doubt thats the reason they're refraining from showing the new pv. The last pv was very well recieved and is the most viewed trailer of all time
I think they want to generate the hype at the right time so maybe we can expect it in october or november
Sep 25, 2020 3:08 AM
Aug 2020
MironBiron said:
Bababazooka69 said:
Well duh first pv was pre animated so they showcase some decent quality and people liked it but if they would've shown a new pv, ofc it will be a downgraded version of the first one but that's what i think

People genuinely think that it’s an incredibly animated trailer. Normies. YouTubers. Every last one of ‘em.

So they are normies for liking a trailer that you dont like?
Sep 25, 2020 3:58 AM

Feb 2018
TomaTTC said:
No Floch = disliked and reported, still not seeing him after 1 trailer and 2 KVs, wtf Mappa?
Floch's presence in the PV would simply overshadow all the other lesser characters currently shown and it would cause abrupt pregnancies within female audiences.
Sep 25, 2020 4:45 AM

Nov 2008
JuicyDragonCat said:

I didn’t say that. Go waste someone else’s time.
Sep 25, 2020 7:58 AM
Aug 2020
Hiqo said:
ahjhj1717 said:

this looks so much better than the new KV

Well season 2 was the most glorious thing that I've ever seen in anime graphically. We will never reach those peaks again that's for sure.

Graphics wise, s1> for me. Tho the thicc outlines were a bit weird but season 2 does go about the same level except the cgi colossal titan (which wasn't as ugly as the latest season)
Sep 25, 2020 8:22 AM
Aug 2020
MironBiron said:
JuicyDragonCat said:

sorry bruh but thats exactly what you said

smth about youtubers finding this trailer to be incredibly animated and how that makes em normies every last one of em'
Sep 25, 2020 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing we have a date now.

Sep 25, 2020 6:23 PM

Jul 2015
JuicyDragonCat said:
MironBiron said:

sorry bruh but thats exactly what you said

smth about youtubers finding this trailer to be incredibly animated and how that makes em normies every last one of em'
What the fuck is up with you people trying to put words into other people's mouths and tell them what they fucking mean? If someone straight up tells you that they didn't mean what you say they meant, you need to fucking stop. You can only be wrong.

It's one thing when the person is obviously lying/not understanding what they said, but this is not one of those cases.
Sep 26, 2020 2:59 AM
Oct 2019
All the characters in the poster are supporting only lol. Any idea about the number of episodes?
Sep 26, 2020 3:22 AM
Jul 2018
for real though...why this look like a Star Wars poster
Sep 26, 2020 4:42 AM
Feb 2020
How is no one talking about Levi and Conny not looking like Levi and Conny?
Sep 26, 2020 4:50 AM
Aug 2020
HeadsUpPlease said:

Conny doesn't have a alien head anymore and actually has hair now and Levi finally looks like a 30+ year old guy and not like a kpop star.

I see no problem with this change tbh.
Sep 26, 2020 7:16 AM
Aug 2020
it's okay, didn't make me say "wow". mikasa looks hot
Sep 26, 2020 7:29 AM
Sep 2020
Levi has a new d!ck nose.
Sep 26, 2020 9:29 AM

Aug 2018
I like the animation style, it looks much more serious and nicely reflects the change of tone. I'm aware MAPPA is in charge of season 4, and not Wit Studios. Nonetheless, the visual change could be interpreted as a metaphor to symbolize the character's attitudes, maturity and overall progress.
Sep 26, 2020 12:12 PM

Feb 2018
Im so freaking excited for this! A little worried about how I'll feel about the animation personally (Levi looks pretty different from the other seasons from looking at this pic), but I choose to believe in the creators for now.
Sep 26, 2020 12:13 PM

Feb 2018
HeadsUpPlease said:

Yeah Levi doesn't look like himself.
Sep 26, 2020 12:17 PM

May 2019
MironBiron said:
Come oooooon man. Where are the warriors in this Key Visual?

Tbh this isn’t a good KV:

Mappa made a good move, of course they show the only recognizable character for Anime only to make them even more hype, i doubt they will be even more hype if the KV was just a new character that anime only didn't recognize
"The only Thing all Human are Equal in...is Death" -Johan Liebert

“Being born really isn't that uncommon... Almost everything in this world is meant to die. In this world, a life born is nothing more than an insignificant speck, and shouldn't even be counted as an existence. Death is natural" -Johan Liebert

WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN AND MONSTER 2004
Sep 26, 2020 12:52 PM

Nov 2008
Khorov said:
Mappa made a good move

You’re exactly right but it’s also the most boring, most safe and least representative move.

I’m glad that they killed it on the character designs though, some minor flaws excluded.
Sep 26, 2020 1:18 PM

Dec 2015
I don't know man, I still am not very sure about this new design. Most of people defending it are only using the manga as argument, but I always found the anime design much better. Not only that, but this character design obsession with this weird circular nose is just weird. I'll say it got better compared to the trailer, but it is still a downgrade to me. About Connie, I like that he has a hair, but his eyes are strange.

I hope it doesn't stay like new SAO/Fairy Tail design, where everything became simpler to be closer to the original. Everytime the show had a flashback to the previous design, I always was shocked how better it was before.
Sep 26, 2020 1:43 PM
Mar 2020
i think the new design look amazing nothing to do with the manga i just think they look good.
Sep 26, 2020 2:32 PM
Nov 2019
thiago52192 said:
I don't know man, I still am not very sure about this new design. Most of people defending it are only using the manga as argument, but I always found the anime design much better. Not only that, but this character design obsession with this weird circular nose is just weird. I'll say it got better compared to the trailer, but it is still a downgrade to me. About Connie, I like that he has a hair, but his eyes are strange.

I hope it doesn't stay like new SAO/Fairy Tail design, where everything became simpler to be closer to the original. Everytime the show had a flashback to the previous design, I always was shocked how better it was before.
nah, even compared to WIT it's still good and is trying to keep the same feel, let's be thankful it's not a complete overhaul. I think the small changes will compliment the new tone of the series. Trust me, ya'll are gonna forget the whole change when it airs, cause the story is beyond greatness
Sep 26, 2020 4:29 PM

Sep 2017
DAMN BOY
So we gotta wait 3 months? Definitely worth it
خ
Sep 26, 2020 4:58 PM
May 2020
well, they fixed Mikasa and ruined everybody else
(besides Mikasa, who looks ok-ish now) the KV looks like shit
I miss WIT, they always delivered great art for AoT
Sep 26, 2020 9:49 PM

Jun 2019
Split cour and unusual number of episodes? That should take another year to finish airing then, I will come back next September 2021. It will be hard to stay away from spoilers though, not to mention the +9.5/10 the anime will have in the first weeks.

Nice to see again Mikoto-kun Mikasa otherwise.
MeusnierSep 26, 2020 11:05 PM
Sep 27, 2020 9:37 AM
Jun 2019
LinuXxXak said:
Manga is still not done, right? Does that mean Original ending, or two course anime?
manga Will end in January or February i guess because 95% from the story' its completed
Oct 1, 2020 5:09 PM

May 2019
MironBiron said:
Khorov said:
Mappa made a good move

You’re exactly right but it’s also the most boring, most safe and least representative move.

I’m glad that they killed it on the character designs though, some minor flaws excluded.

yeah i guess, the character design is fantastic. i do agree with you that this KV is just..not boring but ok compared to S1-S3 KV, i want the warrior KV one. and they did an astounding job with this move. in a couple of hours after the KV was released, a lot of the character, mainly Mikasa got trending on Twitter.
"The only Thing all Human are Equal in...is Death" -Johan Liebert

“Being born really isn't that uncommon... Almost everything in this world is meant to die. In this world, a life born is nothing more than an insignificant speck, and shouldn't even be counted as an existence. Death is natural" -Johan Liebert

WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN AND MONSTER 2004
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.