Forum Settings
Forums

'Ikebukuro West Gate Park' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo

New
Sep 4, 2020 1:44 PM
Discord Moderator
Feb 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Ira Ishida's Ikebukuro West Gate Park novel revealed additional cast, staff, a second promotional video, and the theme song artists on Friday. The anime series is scheduled to air on October 6 at 9:00 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, and BS11. Amazon's Prime Video service will also stream the anime.

Cast
Masaru Taniguchi: Chiaki Kobayashi (Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise)
Mitsuki Fujimoto: Ayumu Murase (Kakushigoto)
Minoru Tamotsu: Tarusuke Shingaki (Boku no Hero Academia)
Crow: Kensho Ono (7 Seeds)
Simian: Ryouhei Kimura (Runway de Waratte)
Zero One: Junichi Suwabe (No Guns Life)
Shadow: Kenjirou Tsuda (The God of High School)
Reiichirou Yokoyama: Takahiro Sakurai (En'en no Shouboutai)
Yoshioka: Nobuyuki Hiyama (Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru Kan)
Makoto's Mother: Yuuko Kaida (Chihayafuru)

The new cast members will be joining Subaru Kimura (Haikyuu!!: To the Top!) and Natsuki Hanae (Appare-Ranman!), who will play Hiroto of the G-Boys and Isogai of the Red Engels, respectively.

Staff
Sub-character Design: Akiko Toyoda (Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Side of Dimensions), Maho Yoshikawa (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
Chief Animation Director: Junichirou Taniguchi (Yesterday wo Uttate), Maho Yoshikawa (Assassins Pride), Mai Matsuura (Koisuru Asteroid)
Prop Design: Akishino Denforword Hiyori (Deca-Dence)
Art Director: Norifumi Nakamura (Babylon)
Color Design: Yuka Itou (Anima Yell!)
Director of Photography: Takehiro Kure (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san)
Editing: Daisuke Hiraki (22/7)
Music: Daijirou Nakagawa (Itou Junji: Collection ending theme composition), Ryuichi Takada (Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro)
Sound Director: Masanori Tsuchiya (Dokyuu Hentai HxEros)

Tomoaki Koshida (Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru) is helming the anime series at Doga Kobo, with Fumihiko Shimo (Musaigen no Phantom World) in charge of the series composition, and Junichirou Taniguchi (Prison School) is designing the characters.

The opening theme ''Needle Knot'' will be composed by THE PINBALLS (Ninja Slayer From Animation ending theme). Fictional band INNOSENT in FORMAL is performing the ending theme ''After Song."

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
Mako995Sep 4, 2020 3:21 PM
Sep 4, 2020 1:59 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Another pretty good Op, really looking forward to this!

Staff doesn’t seem the finest on first glance but hopefully they’ll pull it off and prove me wrong.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 4, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2019
Maybe I'll give a chance, maybe...
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Sep 5, 2020 1:28 PM

Nov 2018
It has the romance tag but till now, i don't see any girls in it. Y'all sure this ain't some yaoi shit?
TheNamelessGuySep 6, 2020 3:39 AM
Sep 5, 2020 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
TheNamelessGuy said:
It has the romance tag but till now, i don't seeing any girls in it. Y'all sure this ain't some yaoi shit?

It's a gang drama based on revenge for a girlfriend's death so I'm guessing the "romance" tag comes from that. The original novels are "urban mystery". It's not BL/Yaoi.
Sep 5, 2020 8:08 PM

Jan 2015
Looking forward to this. I know nothing other than the source material inspired some of DRRR!. Im really into urban drama/mysteries like this.
Sep 7, 2020 12:58 AM

Oct 2010
It seems like the makings of a good doujinshi ftg like Melty Blood or something mirite.
Sep 22, 2020 4:24 AM
Nov 2011
Is it based from the same story as IWGP Japanese Drama?
The Japanese Drama is one of the best drama i've ever watched with Ken Watanabe in it.
Hope the anime has the similar quality.
Jan 19, 2021 3:10 AM
Jan 2021

this
Mako995 said:
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Ira Ishida's Ikebukuro West Gate Park novel revealed additional cast, staff, a second promotional video, and the theme song artists on Friday. The anime series is scheduled to air on October 6 at 9:00 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, and BS11. Amazon's Prime Video service will also stream the anime.

Cast
Masaru Taniguchi: Chiaki Kobayashi (Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise)
Mitsuki Fujimoto: Ayumu Murase (Kakushigoto)
Minoru Tamotsu: Tarusuke Shingaki (Boku no Hero Academia)
Crow: Kensho Ono (7 Seeds)
Simian: Ryouhei Kimura (Runway de Waratte)
Zero One: Junichi Suwabe (No Guns Life)
Shadow: Kenjirou Tsuda (The God of High School)
Reiichirou Yokoyama: Takahiro Sakurai (En'en no Shouboutai)
Yoshioka: Nobuyuki Hiyama (Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru Kan)
Makoto's Mother: Yuuko Kaida (Chihayafuru)

The new cast members will be joining Subaru Kimura (Haikyuu!!: To the Top!) and Natsuki Hanae (Appare-Ranman!), who will play Hiroto of the G-Boys and Isogai of the Red Engels, respectively.

Staff
Sub-character Design: Akiko Toyoda (Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Side of Dimensions), Maho Yoshikawa (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
Chief Animation Director: Junichirou Taniguchi (Yesterday wo Uttate), Maho Yoshikawa (Assassins Pride), Mai Matsuura (Koisuru Asteroid)
Prop Design: Akishino Denforword Hiyori (Deca-Dence)
Art Director: Norifumi Nakamura (Babylon)
Color Design: Yuka Itou (Anima Yell!)
Director of Photography: Takehiro Kure (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san)
Editing: Daisuke Hiraki (22/7)
Music: Daijirou Nakagawa (Itou Junji: Collection ending theme composition), Ryuichi Takada (Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro)
Sound Director: Masanori Tsuchiya (Dokyuu Hentai HxEros)

Tomoaki Koshida (Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru) is helming the anime series at Doga Kobo, with Fumihiko Shimo (Musaigen no Phantom World) in charge of the series composition, and Junichirou Taniguchi (Prison School) is designing the characters.

The opening theme ''Needle Knot'' will be composed by THE PINBALLS (Ninja Slayer From Animation ending theme). Fictional band INNOSENT in FORMAL is performing the ending theme ''After Song."

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie

i want to make anime website anyone guide me please how can I do

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
18 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
56 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
3 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
4 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.