Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
are you fine with a reincarnation ending via PATHS?
Sep 4, 2020 4:35 AM

Jan 2009
im fine with this lol PATHS is about some magic that is beyond space and time so reincarnation is possible at least for the Eldians

how about you? or do you want dead characters to stay dead forever?
degSep 4, 2020 4:43 AM
Sep 4, 2020 4:54 AM

Sep 2017
im fine with it honestly i was thinking about it the whole time

if Isayama really going to that route, his execution have to be really good
Sep 4, 2020 5:03 AM

Jan 2009
zalapeno said:
im fine with it honestly i was thinking about it the whole time

if Isayama really going to that route, his execution have to be really good

ye i hope its better executed if he choose this kind of ending
Sep 4, 2020 10:40 AM
Sep 2020
depends how he executes it, but I doubt this guy can mess things up
Sep 7, 2020 11:13 PM

Oct 2017
Anything is possible now, for me, im not sure. I guess it just depends how he'll execute it, since the latest chapter pretty much confirms the afterlife.
Sep 8, 2020 1:58 PM
May 2016
I don't think the latest chapter confirms a LITERAL afterlife, I think that was just done to give Hange a proper symbollic send-off since she died following her judgement like her comrades would have wanted. It was a beautiful scene but that's all I think it was, a brilliant send-off, not an actual confirmation of a literal afterlife. Doubt it's gonna be referenced again.
Sep 8, 2020 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
Isayama said it would be a bleak ending.. so I doubt it actually happens. But if well executed I wouldn't mind it for Eldians since I support Eren's plan.

That panel with Hange and the others was most likely just in her brain (ch132), not actually reincarnation via Paths.
Sep 9, 2020 5:11 PM

Oct 2019
No they should all die. The journey would be much more satisfying with an end like that. Also where tf is Zeke he better not be dead XD
Sep 9, 2020 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
Im PERFECTLY fine with it, as long Hange comes back, Eren is NOT the damn main Villain and is happy with Mikasa and Armin.
Sep 10, 2020 3:29 AM
Sep 2018
The only reincarnation I would like to see is that of Ymir. All the dead scouts getting reincarnated though is not a far fetched idea given the paths and all but I think I might not like it that much though it will still depend on the execution.
Sep 10, 2020 8:00 AM
Jul 2020
zerotitan said:
The only reincarnation I would like to see is that of Ymir. All the dead scouts getting reincarnated though is not a far fetched idea given the paths and all but I think I might not like it that much though it will still depend on the execution.

I am not going to like reincarnation of Ymir also ...
I think AOT was never about reincarnation or something similar and I highly doubt isayama is going to introduce it at such endgame but well everything depends on execution.
Sep 10, 2020 10:56 AM
Sep 2018
Raghav789 said:
zerotitan said:

I think AOT was never about reincarnation or something similar and I highly doubt isayama is going to introduce it at such endgame but well everything depends on execution.

As far as Ymir is concerned, IMO it is the best possible outcome for her after spending infinite time being a slave and trapped in the paths. Eren freeing her and her taking birth as Historia's child as a free individual in a world free of hate for the people who are ultimately her descendants only. That looks the best end to her story for me.
Sep 10, 2020 10:16 PM
Jul 2020
zerotitan said:
Raghav789 said:

As far as Ymir is concerned, IMO it is the best possible outcome for her after spending infinite time being a slave and trapped in the paths. Eren freeing her and her taking birth as Historia's child as a free individual in a world free of hate for the people who are ultimately her descendants only. That looks the best end to her story for me.

Am I the only one who always got some sort of creepy vibe from Ymir , after ch 122 I thought that's not the case but in ch 131 that creepy Ymir returned for me. Well I may be alone on this or maybe I am just weird lol ..
Anyways it has nothing to do with reincarnation its just I don't like that idea but it doesn't means I am not going to support it if it happens anyway.
Sep 11, 2020 2:23 AM

Mar 2018
Yes. very much like Wolf's Rain and also in line with Buddhist and Hinduistic teachings. What has been will be again.
Sep 11, 2020 2:46 AM

Nov 2019
I hope shit like that doesn't happen, it would the message of the series and ruin the ending for me.
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FastnessofWheels - Dec 5, 2013

187 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 27 Discussion

SixFlags - Nov 9, 2011

29 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1872 by therealnagora »»
Jun 8, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

keragamming - Jun 6, 2016

290 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 7, 5:54 AM

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.