Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2020 4:21 PM

Jun 2014
What title says, I want romance / drama manga where either the MC falls in love with a girl but has to chase her or vice versa, a girl likes MC but he doesn't realize it / not into it at the start at least.

Kind of like:
Kimi No Iru Machi
Rental Girlfriend
Nozoki Ana
Domestic Girlfriend
Aug 22, 2020 5:02 PM

Jun 2020
Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? follows a story where the popular girl MC likes a boy in her class that didn't notice her at all. The story was mostly her journey in chasing him and winning his heart. It's light and fun to read overall!

Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai follows a story where a male MC, was actually rejected by a girl right from the start. There isn't much chasing in the manga, but I think the start of their relationship somehow feels different, I like the female lead character too.

Shitsuji-tachi no Chinmoku was a story of a butler that's serving the rich family, he mainly takes care of the spoiled daughter. That girl somehow falls in love with and chased the butler without noticing that it's actually her butler. I know it sounds weird?!?? The female lead is so stupidly clueless but nevertheless I still like the story.

Aug 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Jun 2014
katastrofikal said:

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? follows a story where the popular girl MC likes a boy in her class that didn't notice her at all. The story was mostly her journey in chasing him and winning his heart. It's light and fun to read overall!

Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai follows a story where a male MC, was actually rejected by a girl right from the start. There isn't much chasing in the manga, but I think the start of their relationship somehow feels different, I like the female lead character too.

Shitsuji-tachi no Chinmoku was a story of a butler that's serving the rich family, he mainly takes care of the spoiled daughter. That girl somehow falls in love with and chased the butler without noticing that it's actually her butler. I know it sounds weird?!?? The female lead is so stupidly clueless but nevertheless I still like the story.

Thanks guys, gonna have a look seems like almost all of them fit my criteria, gonna have a blast reading them. If you have more similar suggestions keep em coming

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - 49 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
23 minutes ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - May 3

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 hours ago

» looking for animanga/wa/ua like gantz, battle royale, god's will, jagaaaaaan and sweet home

FruitPunchBaka - 12 hours ago

10 by Toha »»
7 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - 10 hours ago

2 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - Yesterday

2 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.