Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2021 2:32 PM

Oct 2008
If only somebody told me that i should re-watch KnK before this movie, or my memory would serve me better. It really left me confused like this. Overall i really enjoyed the movie, but i wish they would have held back with the effects on the Saber/Rider fight. You basically can't see anything half the time because of Saber's sword.
Jan 28, 2021 2:17 PM

Jan 2019
@ssjokg Sorry to bother you again with this, but I think I actually have the answer for Caliburn.

The issue was that Caliburn Rank increases from B to A+ when the wielder is a proper king but Shirou is able to cut Berserker without Saber's help, right? Well, I looked it up again at the wiki and the thing is that it is not the wielder, but rather, the owner... This basically explains why there's no need for Saber to touch it or wield it since Shirou is projecting her sword, and he makes that clear when projecting, not to mention that Saber herself says "my sword..." and also Berserker says "so that's your sword".

The wiki is very strict about the ownership of Caliburn as well, even the Anti-Unit refers to its owner, and that is the one who pulled it from the stone (Artoria). Degradation also may not happen due to being a projection from shared memories.

So what do you think?? I was very excited when I found out this, I think I'm not forgetting anything this time and it looks like a very solid answer to me.

Jan 28, 2021 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
Karnox001 said:
@ssjokg Sorry to bother you again with this, but I think I actually have the answer for Caliburn.

The issue was that Caliburn Rank increases from B to A+ when the wielder is a proper king but Shirou is able to cut Berserker without Saber's help, right? Well, I looked it up again at the wiki and the thing is that it is not the wielder, but rather, the owner... This basically explains why there's no need for Saber to touch it or wield it since Shirou is projecting her sword, and he makes that clear when projecting, not to mention that Saber herself says "my sword..." and also Berserker says "so that's your sword".

The wiki is very strict about the ownership of Caliburn as well, even the Anti-Unit refers to its owner, and that is the one who pulled it from the stone (Artoria). Degradation also may not happen due to being a projection from shared memories.

So what do you think?? I was very excited when I found out this, I think I'm not forgetting anything this time and it looks like a very solid answer to me.

Seems like a stretch tbh.
Jan 28, 2021 2:24 PM

Jan 2019
ssjokg said:

I'm not a native speaker, but by "stretch" you mean like leaving too much to the imagination xD?

My point was that Caliburn's rank increases when its owner is a proper king, and Saber was it, so it should be A+ when projected. Am I wrong?
Karnox001Jan 28, 2021 2:27 PM
Jan 28, 2021 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
Karnox001 said:
ssjokg said:

I'm not a native speaker, but by "stretch" you mean like leaving too much to the imagination xD?

I mean, this Saber doesn't even have Caliburn anymore because of her owm past mistakes, so a projection recognizing her without even being touch by her really stretchs, exaggerates, the meaning of ownership.
Jan 28, 2021 2:37 PM

Jan 2019
ssjokg said:
Karnox001 said:

I mean, this Saber doesn't even have Caliburn anymore because of her own past mistakes, so a projection recognizing her without even being touch by her really stretches, exaggerates, the meaning of ownership.

But didn't Caliburn break because it was more like a ceremonial sword? The VN says that iirc.

I don't know what to say tbh, Caliburn's owner is always Artoria because she is the only one that could pull it of, and the wiki says she is the owner, so being technically correct it should work, right?
Jan 28, 2021 3:36 PM

Aug 2009
Karnox001 said:
ssjokg said:

I mean, this Saber doesn't even have Caliburn anymore because of her own past mistakes, so a projection recognizing her without even being touch by her really stretches, exaggerates, the meaning of ownership.

But didn't Caliburn break because it was more like a ceremonial sword? The VN says that iirc.

I don't know what to say tbh, Caliburn's owner is always Artoria because she is the only one that could pull it of, and the wiki says she is the owner, so being technically correct it should work, right?

Caliburn broke because she broke the code of chivalry in some fight. So it basically means she lost ownership of it.

Jan 28, 2021 4:00 PM

Jan 2019
ssjokg said:
Karnox001 said:

Caliburn broke because she broke the code of chivalry in some fight. So it basically means she lost ownership of it.

I saw were you pulled that at the wiki, but it does not specify if it means losing ownership of it, it says she has greater attachment to Caliburn than Excalibur. I guess I'll just stop overthinking about it.

Anyway I'm giving up on the damn guide I was making, I hate not having a 100% clear answer.

Thank you for your cooperation dude!
Feb 6, 2021 8:48 PM

Sep 2020
Okay.
This was the 1st time I watched something Camrip in 27 years.
I couldn't wait til end of March.

Anyway.
Well, I expected some different final. But you know how japanese animation are...
With that in mind, I would say I'm not disappointed at all.

I can't believe I made up til the end.
I'm in tears right now, even if the screwed up cam image quality hasn't allowed me to see ufotable's true spectacle.
Guys... we made it!

Right now, I'm like I was in the end of Monogatari: "no... why it's the end? I wish I could turn back time and see everything for the first time again". That's beautiful. Of course I'll wait for BD and see it again... and feel it again. It's good. Pretty good. Sad, but good.

Luckily there are billions of spin-offs to watch now.
Let's go, then!

It was a nice trip.
Mar 11, 2021 7:41 AM

Sep 2016
Finally watched it aand, as I feared, they adapted the shittiest ending where the character who didn't deserve any happiness got all the happiness.

Other than that the movie was good.
bruh
Mar 14, 2021 3:09 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
FullyCharged said:
Finally watched it aand, as I feared, they adapted the shittiest ending where the character who didn't deserve any happiness got all the happiness.

Literally why would they adapt the normal ending, especially when the director loves sakura?
Mar 15, 2021 1:17 AM

May 2015
LeonhartAugust said:
FullyCharged said:

Literally why would they adapt the normal ending, especially when the director loves sakura?
I'm confused as well. Normal end would skip all Illya development and the final fight as well. That end is actually real shitty tbh

Mar 15, 2021 11:22 PM
Sep 2008
It is finally released in my country, I have read the visual novel of Fate Stay Night and as a triology these are pretty damn good adaptations and my personal favorites of all time if you are a fan of the fate series these most probably wont dissapoint you the lore is somewhat confusing but it is the Nasuverse that we are talking about nobody really understand it completly.

PD: my impression of the movie might be bias because I love the fate series.
Mar 18, 2021 7:22 PM

Aug 2015
I think the movie was amazing for someone already familiar with the VN, if you are anime only you lose like 60% of the experience.

Some quick bullets:

-Medusa is the favorite child of the director/s by far. Her fights are fucking mind blowing and they went all in with her. Me likey.
-Illya's development didn't existed, which is why some people were mad at the adaptation.
-Nine Lives was extremely dissapointing, I'm not going to lie. The Emiya remix was kinda techno? That was a little weird.
-The mini scene with Heracles was really cool.
-Kirei was another huge favorite. Dude got to shine in every scene he was. Jouji Nakata is truly the perfect fit.
-They didn't explained the ending at all. I'm pretty sure some people thought "the fuck is happening now".

As someone biased for Heaven's Feels, I'll say it is a solid 9, mainly because it is impossible to adapt all of that in 3 movies, but overall it was really great. Again, sorry for the anime onlys who are just wondering what happened.

Also, is it just me or they kinda toyed with the normal ending? It seems like they shoeed a little of Sakura being alone snd stuff, but then Shirou was there with her.
Mar 18, 2021 7:25 PM
Jun 2020
Finally, the last film is available in theaters in Latin America, I can only say thanks to KonnichiwaFest for bringing it to theaters on this side of the continent and bringing the previous 2 (Presage Flower and Lost Butterfly), I could see the three films in the cinema.
Now the movie is probably the best of all Fate / Stay Night as a saga. Thanks Ufotable for making such a masterpiece, the final detail with kara no kyokai was a bit disturbing, but it was understood. The Saber alter vs Medusa fight is probably one of the best in anime history. The music was amazing, Aimer and Yuki Kajiura Thank you. The story was incredible and the fights too.
This is not a complete Review, but I give it a 10/10 score for being everything I expected and more.
I saw it today March 18, 2021. Now I will wait for the Blu-ray that comes out on March 31 to see it again with peace of mind at home.
Mar 18, 2021 9:50 PM

Aug 2009
Pakumen- said:

Also, is it just me or they kinda toyed with the normal ending? It seems like they shoeed a little of Sakura being alone snd stuff, but then Shirou was there with her.

They did the same in the VN. Rin returns and Taiga acts as if Shirou is dead and everyone is sad for a moment only for him to return with groceries a few seconds later.
Mar 18, 2021 9:52 PM

Aug 2015
ssjokg said:

They did the same in the VN. Rin returns and Taiga acts as if Shirou is dead and everyone is sad for a moment only for him to return with groceries a few seconds later.

But they tried to make it seem like some time passed, not just a bit like in the VN. Idk, maybe the subs were kinda weird on that scene. Or I just forgot about that scene. it´s probably the latter, considering I read FSN like 6 years ago.
Mar 18, 2021 9:56 PM

Aug 2009
Pakumen- said:
ssjokg said:

But they tried to make it seem like some time passed, not just a bit like in the VN. Idk, maybe the subs were kinda weird on that scene. Or I just forgot about that scene. it´s probably the latter, considering I read FSN like 6 years ago.
Some time did pass. They didnt get the new body in a few weeks.
Mar 18, 2021 10:02 PM

Aug 2015
Some time did pass. They didnt get the new body in a few weeks.[/quote]

In the translation I read they made it seem like it was 3+ years, and it definitively wasn´t that long. So I got kinda confused by that.For me it seems like it was a few months, maybe a year at max. Btw nice cameo of Touko´s back for like 2 frames, it wasn´t even a second lol.
Mar 18, 2021 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
Pakumen- said:
ssjokg said:
Some time did pass. They didnt get the new body in a few weeks.

In the translation I read they made it seem like it was 3+ years, and it definitively wasn´t that long. So I got kinda confused by that.For me it seems like it was a few months, maybe a year at max. Btw nice cameo of Touko´s back for like 2 frames, it wasn´t even a second lol.
Should be two years max till Shirou gets used to it. I have to wait till the end of the month to check.
Mar 19, 2021 2:12 AM

Jan 2019
So I was messing around with the booklet and translation apps to see if I was able to get something and I actually did. It's about how NLBW was adapted; Sudou says that they could have done it in super slow mo, showing each attack one by one, and then merging all of them into one (just like Tsubame Gaeshi). However he didn't want to do that, because considering the overall rhythm of the scene(godspeed, as stated by the VN) it worked much better without showing it that much. He says that he wanted the attacks to release all at once.

Here is a comment I found about NLBW that I 100% agree with:
Mar 19, 2021 9:40 AM

Aug 2015
Karnox001 said:
So I was messing around with the booklet and translation apps to see if I was able to get something and I actually did. It's about how NLBW was adapted; Sudou says that they could have done it in super slow mo, showing each attack one by one, and then merging all of them into one (just like Tsubame Gaeshi). However he didn't want to do that, because considering the overall rhythm of the scene(godspeed, as stated by the VN) it worked much better without showing it that much. He says that he wanted the attacks to release all at once.

Here´s the thing, by making the scene completely "show don´t tell" no one without previous knowledge of what´s actually happening understood the scene at all. They put a flashback of like 2 seconds that kinda explained the fact that Shirou copied the piece of rock Heracles uses, but besides that, the shot of the NLBW wasn´t even close to Shirou. It was an open shot that showed the 8 "cuts" Heracles got but in the grround, and a final stab with the sword. Also, it definitively wasn´t an issue with budget or "vision" for the movie, because Medusa vs Salter was exactly how I imagined and better. Friking Gorgon going match 11 (with proper movement and slow motion to demonstrate that) and overcoming Salter in pure speed, then Bellorophon going full aggro in the end. Hell, even the bautism made by Kirei was better than Nine Lives.

Imo, this would have worked better before showing the final cut of the eight hits collapsing at the same time:

I understand that the movies were made for fans of the VN, but even then, some dialogue would have explained a lot of things easily, without slowing the movie too much.
Mar 19, 2021 10:16 AM

Aug 2009
Pakumen- said:
Karnox001 said:

Here´s the thing, by making the scene completely "show don´t tell" no one without previous knowledge of what´s actually happening understood the scene at all. They put a flashback of like 2 seconds that kinda explained the fact that Shirou copied the piece of rock Heracles uses, but besides that, the shot of the NLBW wasn´t even close to Shirou. It was an open shot that showed the 8 "cuts" Heracles got but in the grround, and a final stab with the sword. Also, it definitively wasn´t an issue with budget or "vision" for the movie, because Medusa vs Salter was exactly how I imagined and better. Friking Gorgon going match 11 (with proper movement and slow motion to demonstrate that) and overcoming Salter in pure speed, then Bellorophon going full aggro in the end. Hell, even the bautism made by Kirei was better than Nine Lives.

Imo, this would have worked better before showing the final cut of the eight hits collapsing at the same time:

I understand that the movies were made for fans of the VN, but even then, some dialogue would have explained a lot of things easily, without slowing the movie too much.

Sometimes the intent isnt for anime only people. Shirou projected Heracle's axe sword and attacked. This is no different than the first projection against Kuzuki.

My only problem is the spin. Other than that it was a great scene.
Mar 19, 2021 10:32 AM

Aug 2015
ssjokg said:
Sometimes the intent isnt for anime only people. Shirou projected Heracle's axe sword and attacked. This is no different than the first projection against Kuzuki.

From previous experiences, I think they just assume you know the original source (which is fair, all of this is made and produced for japanese by japanese people) but if you´re going to the outside world, some details made the explanations better. In my case, the Persona 3 movies are the best example of being "for the fans of the game, not new people". They explained nothing and showed the important stuff with a bunch of references or cameos to the game, Heavens feels got a better approach, but still not good for the newbie. I remember having to sit down and explain stuff for almost 40 minutes to a friend of mine who is anime only.

In any case, the spin was also weird, but I guess they took it from Here?. Like I know that image is before the attack even starts, but I don´t see any other reason to put that there.
The build up for Nine Lives was really good, It´s just that the execution was done poorly. You can clearly tell Shirou wasn´t a favorite of the director lmao, all the effort went to Medusa.
Mar 19, 2021 12:47 PM

Aug 2009
Pakumen- said:
ssjokg said:

From previous experiences, I think they just assume you know the original source (which is fair, all of this is made and produced for japanese by japanese people) but if you´re going to the outside world, some details made the explanations better. In my case, the Persona 3 movies are the best example of being "for the fans of the game, not new people". They explained nothing and showed the important stuff with a bunch of references or cameos to the game, Heavens feels got a better approach, but still not good for the newbie. I remember having to sit down and explain stuff for almost 40 minutes to a friend of mine who is anime only.

In any case, the spin was also weird, but I guess they took it from Here?. Like I know that image is before the attack even starts, but I don´t see any other reason to put that there.
The build up for Nine Lives was really good, It´s just that the execution was done poorly. You can clearly tell Shirou wasn´t a favorite of the director lmao, all the effort went to Medusa.

Shirou's fight is literally over in a second. And I dont know, 8 super fast attacks that scar the ground and Berserker at the same time?

If people got hyped about Zenitsu the first time he used his style then this is 10 times better.
Mar 19, 2021 2:58 PM

Jan 2019
@ssjokg @Pakumen-
The spin is just a mere transition to connect the scenes, I don't think is something to think much about. Also in the VN Shirou is not fast enough, but he lands the killing blow because Berserker stopped suddenly when he noticed Illya, so nothing wrong there.

Anything else, showing that Realta nua opening shot wouldn't feel as "godspeed", remember the cuts were done faster than sound speed (340 m/s), so showing each attack is a complete mistake, also redundant. And Ufotable definitely isn't going to do limited animation in a movie like this.

As for the scene in general I just simply disagree, I think is perfect from any standpoint I can think of. The VN pushed the limits too far in the scene (freaking giant sword at godspeed), what made it one of most difficult scenes to ever adapt, so everyone imagined a different execution. Also let's admit that many VN readers overhyped it a little too much.
Mar 20, 2021 5:03 PM

May 2015
Karnox001 said:
@ssjokg @Pakumen-
The spin is just a mere transition to connect the scenes, I don't think is something to think much about. Also in the VN Shirou is not fast enough, but he lands the killing blow because Berserker stopped suddenly when he noticed Illya, so nothing wrong there.

Anything else, showing that Realta nua opening shot wouldn't feel as "godspeed", remember the cuts were done faster than sound speed (340 m/s), so showing each attack is a complete mistake, also redundant. And Ufotable definitely isn't going to do limited animation in a movie like this.

As for the scene in general I just simply disagree, I think is perfect from any standpoint I can think of. The VN pushed the limits too far in the scene (freaking giant sword at godspeed), what made it one of most difficult scenes to ever adapt, so everyone imagined a different execution. Also let's admit that many VN readers overhyped it a little too much.
The theatrics of the scene aside, the mechanics of how it was done was always the scenes highlights. My critique is different from the ones the other two provided. It can be hard to infer how and why Berserker lost if one doesn't have a good grasp of Shirou's abilities and the adaptation doesn't allude much to Berseker's disability. It's still a great scene but I won't be shocked if newcomers are confused about the internal logic within it

Mar 20, 2021 5:19 PM

Jan 2019
Emblemz said:
The theatrics of the scene aside, the mechanics of how it was done was always the scenes highlights. My critique is different from the ones the other two provided. It can be hard to infer how and why Berserker lost if one doesn't have a good grasp of Shirou's abilities and the adaptation doesn't allude much to Berseker's disability. It's still a great scene but I won't be shocked if newcomers are confused about the internal logic within it

Excuse me but I can't really reply to this until I see the full scene and dialogues, but I think someone said that that was implied a few moments later. But yeah, I know it will be harder to understand, but the point has to be there, so I will have to see the full picture for that.
Karnox001Mar 20, 2021 5:22 PM
Mar 30, 2021 9:31 PM

Nov 2019
So I was finally able to watch this since the BD just released, and despite a lot of pacing issues, it was a good movie, not the best, but not bad either.

Nine Lives was definitely the weakest part of the movie, they really botched that one scene. Thankfully though, despite some cuts, Kirei's scenes were done superbly, and as a Kirei fanboy #01, I approve of them.

Another problem was the ending, where they barely bothered to explain anything, so I guess anime-onlies will be confused about it. Also, while this is more of a fault about the trilogy as a whole rather than just this movie, they really ruined Ilya, cutting most of her scenes and development, which is honestly a shame since she's one of the best characters of this route (and one of the few good ones lol).

I've never been a big fan of HF (neither of these movies nor in the visual novel), and aside from the Kirei and Illya scenes, I don't really care much about this route, but overall this movie was good as it adapts the best part of the route.

I don't know if I should give this an 8 or a 7, but I guess I'll leave it with a 7/10 for now (something more precise would be 7.5, but mal doesn't allow decimals so...).
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Mar 30, 2021 11:09 PM

Sep 2015
Watching this on movie theater was one of my greatest experiences. I've been waiting for this movie for such a long time. It's weird that anime movies come to my country but fortunately this trilogy has come.

I didn't play the VN so I don't know if this was well adapted but I enjoyed it soooo much. I gave it a 10/10, probably because I am a fanboy of this route since I really liked the two previous movies much more than UBW and obviously Fate by Deen but well, I think the most important for me is that I enjoyed it.
Mar 30, 2021 11:18 PM
Jan 2021
I finally watch this, in online stream only not in cinema. I think here in Philippines selected cinema will be drop this probably on screening, because of the pandemic. But more or less i thankful i watch first before on cinema screening LOL. 10/10 for this part 3. Looking forward for another project of Fate Series.
Mar 31, 2021 12:11 AM

Apr 2014
Great movie, in particular the fight between emiya and kirei.

Going to rewatch it as soon as the 1080p version is done, since I watched the 720p version which was uploaded first.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 31, 2021 12:15 AM

May 2015
Rewatched. Definitely a 9/10 film overall with minor pacing issues/ending holding it back. Still have it at 10 just bc I love HF so much tho

Mar 31, 2021 3:08 AM

Apr 2020
bro holy fuck it was amazing, animation and everything was fucking amazing
ufotable 10/10
Berserker CGI at the start was amazing

Attention to detail was so good
Better than mugen train in my opinion

Edit: can someone clear up the ending a bit because Shirou coming back felt like it didn't make sense and seems like it's cleared up in the VN but I don't have it :(
ItzEliteMar 31, 2021 3:24 AM
Mar 31, 2021 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
LETS FUCKING GO, INSTANT 10/10 BECAUSE I LOVE HF. Even better than the vn's imo. I have rewatched
about 10 times already and counting.
Mar 31, 2021 3:28 AM

Apr 2019
This film was disappointing in some ways. The most disappointing thing was that Sakura wanted to kill Shirou without any apparent motivation, just thinking that he didn't want her, as he always says he wants to save her. As much as she was being manipulated, it became meaningless, as she was still aware of her actions. Other than that, which makes no sense, it was an "ok" movie, with some kind of shit. If the focus was only on Sakura wanting to take revenge on those who did her harm, it would be much better. I still don't understand why she wanted to kill Shirou.

The final resolution was good. some things are very confused and it got confusing (I confess that I got lost in some explanations).

I was really looking forward to the last film. I expected to be on the same level as the first two, but... it wasn't.

This last film did not live up to the other two. Such a pity.
Mar 31, 2021 3:28 AM

Oct 2016
Okey, the details about animation was just insane. There's some pacing issues, but i dont bother at all.
And the cgi was so beautiful, Especially berserker one.
Best episode of trilogy. 9/10

And of course the the downvote come over here too.
YES
Mar 31, 2021 3:38 AM

Aug 2009
ItzElite said:

Edit: can someone clear up the ending a bit because Shirou coming back felt like it didn't make sense and seems like it's cleared up in the VN but I don't have it :(

Ilya materialized Shirou's soul in order to save him from his dying body. Then Rin and Sakura looked around Japan for Aozaki Touko, to find a replacement for his body. It would make more sense if you had watched the Kara no Kyoukai films.
Mar 31, 2021 3:40 AM
Jan 2018
The movie was surprisingly well handled for the most part but the finale was adapted, specifically the Shirou and Kirei fight, absolutely horribly. The Heaven’s Feel movies as an adaptation as a whole are pretty poor but they work pretty damn well standalone for the most part despite being almost highlight reels with how much is cut. This movie was basically the exception however. Pacing was insanely fast and I’m extremely disappointed in how they handled the Kirei fight and Illya’s entire character. They were crucial to this film and they didn’t give either much justice.

Production wise, while it has higher peaks than the first two movies, it’s overall the worst in terms of production. The Rider fight looks and sounds incredible. And, as usual, Ufotable’s effects were out of this world. The Kirei fight didn’t look as great as it should’ve and parts of the first half of the film looked very off at times with lower frame rates and the attempt at using effects to mask incomplete or off drawings. Music was Kajiura’s worst. The Emiya remix wasn’t very good and didn’t work in a rock style and the lack of Hikari to Yami wqs extremely disappointing.

Overall, a strong 7/10 movie probably. With even just an extra 10 minutes to devote to the finale, it could’ve been much higher. Possibly even a 9/10. Also rather disappointed that it didn’t come with a bonus OVA for Sparks Liner High like UBW got Sunny Day.
Mar 31, 2021 3:51 AM

Apr 2020
ssjokg said:
ItzElite said:

Ilya materialized Shirou's soul in order to save him from his dying body. Then Rin and Sakura looked around Japan for Aozaki Touko, to find a replacement for his body. It would make more sense if you had watched the Kara no Kyoukai films.

Ah I've only seen the first Kara no kyoukai film and I do sort of understand what you mean now, thanks!
Mar 31, 2021 3:57 AM
Jan 2019
well, i'm so hype even after watched it, the animation was so freaking awesome, ufotable really worked hard. But i wasn't really enjoy the story. 9/10 overall
Mar 31, 2021 4:10 AM

Sep 2019
I LOVED IT.

Man, I hated Rin for a second there but she was just baiting, she actually loved her sister and wouldn't do anything that might hurt her. The animation was absolutely amazing. Rider vs Salter fight might be one of my favorite fights of all time. This movie was perfect and gets a 10/10 from me but LET ILLYA LIVE FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Illya was adorable as always, she was so cute when she head patted Shirou. She looked really good in her white outfit at the end. Don't get me wrong, I love Sakura too but Illya has a special place in my heart.
Mar 31, 2021 4:14 AM

Apr 2020
Oh man, finally got to watch this masterpiece, Ufotable killed it as usual. I don't know they managed to do it, but they keep one upping these fight animation, cause that Rider/Shirou vs Salter was beautiful. And the ending wrapped up everything nicely.
Mar 31, 2021 4:20 AM

Feb 2014
The most sorrowful route of Stay Night series was really good. Sakura as the main recipient was something I'd always wanted to see and the movie didn't disappoint in doing so. And the animations, damn nobody can match the creations of Ufotable. And the Fate series reigns on the crop of the cream.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 31, 2021 4:50 AM
Feb 2019
Crazy I watched until I was dumbfounded seeing how epic each scene was, the masterpiece was for fate and ufotable
Mar 31, 2021 5:26 AM

Jan 2019
Everything was so amazing. I had high expectations for this movie and it delivered. A minor nitpick from me is that the characters were dying so fast, for example, The first 2 movies were portraying True assassin as some big villain who will have a big part in the finale and in the end he absolutely got destroyed by Sakura in 2 seconds. the pacing was kinda fast but understandable. Overall Really enjoyed it 9/10 or 10/10, can't really choose what score to give it
Mar 31, 2021 6:27 AM

Jun 2013
When the EMIYA remix hit I lost my shit lmao. I loved the movie. Only complaint is no OVA for the normal ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2021 6:33 AM
Jan 2020
Can anyone explain who was that girl who killed herself infront of kirei?
Mar 31, 2021 6:43 AM
Jul 2015
EverNight said:

his wife, claudia
Mar 31, 2021 6:52 AM

Aug 2009
EverNight said:
His wife. He was explaining it.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM

» Is fate series completed?

Yeshwanth_18 - Mar 31, 2021

33 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 8, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.