Forum Settings
Forums

Major Anime sites to be blocked in India by Disney

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 1, 2020 5:12 PM
Jul 2020
Give them the rights to Studio Ghibli films and they think they own the world
Aug 1, 2020 7:37 PM

May 2019
HAHA fools.

As long you still can have internet, you can access the old good pirated material, not only anime.
Aug 2, 2020 3:05 AM
May 2018
As long as attack on titan isn't interrupted. If they block sites like watchsnk or shingekinokyojintv then I'm so donešŸ˜©
Aug 3, 2020 3:47 AM
May 2020
Kurgo said:
Consider a vpn (there are some that are relatively cheap and mostly decent) or just wait for more websites to come up anyway...do you know how many times piratebay &co have been "blocked" by major corps, governments and so on and so forth? It's never worked and it never will, you fight piracy by offering a better service, not by trying to delet it.
ChartTopper60 said:
Psst
Psst

use twist moe, there will always be ones opening up.

what you want isn't there? Use VPN. Don't have the money for a VPN? Try a free one.
@Koustubh
Free vpn? Do you want him to catch a few million viruses and venereal diseases all at once?
[quote=wape message=60353241].
But even if we use good vpn, it drains a good amount of battery from phones or iPads. Disney sucks.
Aug 3, 2020 10:27 AM

Mar 2012
I wonder what made them decide to ban these sites only in India.
Aug 3, 2020 11:00 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Arin-san said:
Does it actually even matter? Don't we all know how to use a VPN? Disney keeps doing this shit, did it ever help?

im pretty sure vpn doesnt work for kissanime sites

Aug 3, 2020 11:13 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
this hurts 100x times more because i cant watch aot s4 now

Aug 3, 2020 11:15 AM

Aug 2018
BerriesSan said:
Arin-san said:
Does it actually even matter? Don't we all know how to use a VPN? Disney keeps doing this shit, did it ever help?

im pretty sure vpn doesnt work for kissanime sites
Ya.But the main site.Kissanime.ru isn't included in the list.They may add later.
Aug 3, 2020 11:19 AM
Aug 4, 2020 1:43 AM
Nov 2019
Why now of All time. Its probably because during quarantine people are switching to watching anime/Japanese cartoons instead of the works made by Disney.
Who knows Disney might even fall in the near future.
Aug 4, 2020 1:52 AM

Nov 2016
Will they shutdown websites or is it only prohibition to India ?? Anyway they should stop prohibiting everything on internet, on infernet you were always free to do anything since release but in last years powerful companies are trying to prohibit everything just to make better profit even if they have milions/bilions on their accounts... Btw disney should start making again good cartoons like in old days if they want money because in last 10 years they made nothing good... (I'm happy I was child long time ago so I had good disney cartoons in TV)
hiraishinxAug 4, 2020 1:57 AM
Aug 4, 2020 1:53 AM
Jul 2018
Lagostar said:
Sucks for you Indians that you live in a shitty country!

that's rich coming from an American if your location is right in your profile , with the state your country is in the Covid outbreak , I am glad I am not an American but an Indian
Aug 4, 2020 2:01 AM

Sep 2019
ChartTopper60 said:
Psst
Psst

what you want isn't there? Use VPN. Don't have the money for a VPN? Try a free one.
@Koustubh

Free vpns take ur data its how they make their money...
Aug 4, 2020 2:10 AM
Aug 2016
ChartTopper60 said:
Psst
Psst

@Koustubh

They're going to close the leech sites itself. So VPN is going to be of no use either way... :'(
Aug 4, 2020 4:26 PM
Jun 2019
Probably cause they think that if they ban those sites over there, a billion new customers will flock to their services even if it isn’t anime.
Aug 5, 2020 10:03 AM
Nov 2016
SakenZeiner said:
Sayali567 said:
What? Wait why are they blocking anime sites? Being an anime fan in India is already so hard,It's the only way to watch animes in India, If these people hate pirating so much then make legal sites available in all countries with reasonable price,Improve your fucking service first, Gosh this is pissing me so much Fuck Disney

Not self-promoting but could you read my post above? As i already said, it's fake. See the source, it's 'torrentfreak'.
UMm gogoanime isnt accessible on jio anymore. It still works well but i thinnk the news might be true
Aug 5, 2020 10:21 AM

Mar 2019
Sayali567 said:
What? Wait why are they blocking anime sites? Being an anime fan in India is already so hard,It's the only way to watch animes in India, If these people hate pirating so much then make legal sites available in all countries with reasonable price,Improve your fucking service first, Gosh this is pissing me so much Fuck Disney

There are many reasons at this point why Disney pisses me off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2020 10:26 AM
Dec 2019
What a clapped move by Disney just because they know anime is better
Aug 5, 2020 3:13 PM
Dec 2013
What privilege?! Hah. Being mad when your free shit is taking away from you is hilarious. Go read a book. Buy a bluray.
Aug 6, 2020 4:13 AM
May 2019
MindOfOsaka said:
What privilege?! Hah. Being mad when your free shit is taking away from you is hilarious. Go read a book. Buy a bluray.
Well Excuse me not everyone are so rich and legal sites, apps and all those things are not available here, Anime is not that popular in India, we have no other choice but to watch on pirated sites, Stop trying to act so high and mighty, You don't even know how hard it is to be an anime fan in India and it is the fact that their service sucks
Aug 6, 2020 4:17 AM
May 2019
Lagostar said:
Sucks for you Indians that you live in a shitty country!
Our country is still better than yours Thank you
Aug 10, 2020 11:50 PM
May 2020
One167 said:
There's like an 80% piracy rate here. Disney really thinks it can do something about it. Good Luck to them.
also sites like animekaizokou anidl aren't blocked
Aug 11, 2020 5:23 AM

Mar 2019
Thread Locked as it has devolved into people flaming each other, trolling with all the India vs USA talk, and posting links to copyrighted material.
CravenlockAug 11, 2020 5:44 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Yesterday

26 by _FRB_ »»
51 seconds ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 8 hours ago

15 by Tropisch »»
2 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by Caciulacdlac »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 10 hours ago

13 by xthewarwithinx »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 1 hour ago

11 by bevarnow »»
14 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.