3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2020 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, she finally admitted she was jealous! :) I'm glad they kind of made up and wtf with Himeno-sensei at the end? xDD This is getting interesting.

But dude.... that scene with Haijin at the door was probably one of the funniest in the series. Am I right?
I was TOTALLY expecting him to be there (all of us were), but I was definitely NOT expecting her to be at the supermarket HAHAHAHA GOD. I ALMOST CHOKED LAUGHING. She even called him out for trying to be cool in front of an empty apartment xdddd Omg.

Worst of all is if you check a couple of pages before, you can see the supermarket background when she is speaking. The mangaka was practically laughing at our faces for not noticing, like: oh, so you were expecting Haijin at the door, huh? BUT YOU WERE NOT EXPECTING THIS EVEN THOUGH I SHOWED YOU. BOOYAH!

Priceless.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"

More topics from this board

» Why is this acceptable but "A Girl & Her Guard Dog" is controversial?

RealNath - Oct 5, 2023

6 by FullyCharged »»
Mar 6, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 103 Discussion

Abyque - Aug 10, 2023

0 by Abyque »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 102 Discussion

Abyque - Jul 26, 2023

0 by Abyque »»
Jul 26, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 71 Discussion

Myrga - Aug 30, 2021

6 by Faust_Voncleave »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:50 AM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 101 Discussion

Abyque - Jun 29, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 29, 2023 3:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.