Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2021 6:06 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was totally not expecting this chapter to turn out this way, but I'm hella happy.

It's a shame that Haijin actually didn't hear the confession, but whatever. Now I'm not sure if I want him to listen to the voice recorder or not. I would understand if he chooses to respect JK's wishes, and I would also understand If he doesn't. His patience needs rewards too.

What is unfair, however, is how Kazuma heard it hahahahaha Damn, I almost heard Haijin crying on that last sentence. Perfect tsukkomi, I swear. I was laughing hysterically, worried about them being finally caught by Kazuma but laughing about his stupid ass.

I'm eager to know where this is going, honestly. These last chapters were preparing us for the revelation but I was not expecting it to be this close. I'm sure Kazuma will not compromise their position though, because he values/likes her a lot, not only romantically, but as a friend. But I'm not sure how he will react or interact with both from now on, or if he will tell this to Nazuna too (probably not).
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Sep 8, 2021 11:01 PM
Sep 2021
ahhh, thanks so much for these! I have a question, are you getting this info from raws? If you’re still giving the raws if it’s possible could I get a link to them? If only you want to ;w;
Sep 17, 2021 8:39 PM
Jan 2021
Myrga said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was totally not expecting this chapter to turn out this way, but I'm hella happy.

It's a shame that Haijin actually didn't hear the confession, but whatever. Now I'm not sure if I want him to listen to the voice recorder or not. I would understand if he chooses to respect JK's wishes, and I would also understand If he doesn't. His patience needs rewards too.

What is unfair, however, is how Kazuma heard it hahahahaha Damn, I almost heard Haijin crying on that last sentence. Perfect tsukkomi, I swear. I was laughing hysterically, worried about them being finally caught by Kazuma but laughing about his stupid ass.

I'm eager to know where this is going, honestly. These last chapters were preparing us for the revelation but I was not expecting it to be this close. I'm sure Kazuma will not compromise their position though, because he values/likes her a lot, not only romantically, but as a friend. But I'm not sure how he will react or interact with both from now on, or if he will tell this to Nazuna too (probably not).

——————————-

I'm reading all the current chapters fansub is translating and you're helping me deal with the anxiety of knowing what's going to happen in the next few chapters, honestly I love spoilers, thanks for always commenting here, I always come to read your comments about the chapters! ^_^
Sep 19, 2021 12:56 AM

Sep 2011
_loris said:

I'm reading all the current chapters fansub is translating and you're helping me deal with the anxiety of knowing what's going to happen in the next few chapters, honestly I love spoilers, thanks for always commenting here, I always come to read your comments about the chapters! ^_^

Hii!! I'm glad my comments help with something hahahaha Thankfully fansub is catching up quickly too so the waiting is not so long and soon enough they will be at par with the actual releases.

Have a nice day :D
Jan 2, 2022 9:08 PM
Jan 2022
Hi ! It's always fun to read your pov, it helps me understand the chapter a bit better since my Japanese is really off. I saw that you stopped doing reviews of each chapter, I kinda miss it lol. Happy holidays
Jan 4, 2022 1:37 PM

Sep 2011
MidzyK said:
Hi ! It's always fun to read your pov, it helps me understand the chapter a bit better since my Japanese is really off. I saw that you stopped doing reviews of each chapter, I kinda miss it lol. Happy holidays

Oh!! I'm really glad you think that! Glad to help too! I actually stopped doing the reviews because I've been ultra busy with work! I couldn't even read the chapters that were released these pasts few months. But because of covid I'm doing telework now, so I have a bit more time. Actually, I just finished reading 4 chapters! :D So maybe tomorrow or the next day I will post again.

Happy holidays to you too!! <3
Jul 24, 2023 3:50 AM
May 2015
Yo the foreshadowing with the recorder was crazy. Hajin got me good with that one

More topics from this board

» Why is this acceptable but "A Girl & Her Guard Dog" is controversial?

RealNath - Oct 5, 2023

6 by FullyCharged »»
Mar 6, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 103 Discussion

Abyque - Aug 10, 2023

0 by Abyque »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 102 Discussion

Abyque - Jul 26, 2023

0 by Abyque »»
Jul 26, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 101 Discussion

Abyque - Jun 29, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 29, 2023 3:51 AM

Poll: » Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 100 Discussion

Abyque - Jun 1, 2023

0 by Abyque »»
Jun 1, 2023 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.