Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2020 8:34 AM

Sep 2018
Never got the hate for it.

I know some people call it Attack on titan clone and I get that but tbh I can use some more AOT clones (better than a 100 isekai). And it was still fun.

And I thought the show was successful. Manga is still publishing and we have enough content (it also has good-ish sales).

Does anyone know why they stopped??
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Jul 18, 2020 8:39 AM

Oct 2019
I know there is hate for it but I cannot remember as to why. I think the major issue was the second season but I cannot remember.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jul 18, 2020 8:41 AM

Nov 2016
Hard to say but plenty of animes didn't get another season even if it wasn't hated by people but usually the main reason why anime doesn't have another season is low profit from DVDs/BDs and other medias where you can see that anime. I saw it long time ago and it is really good anime but if I remember the only thing that was bothering me during watching it was that light shounen ai between Yuu and Mikael.
hiraishinxJul 18, 2020 8:45 AM
Jul 18, 2020 8:44 AM

Nov 2018
Same reason as Devil is a Part-timer or NGNL?

There are hundreds of series that have enough content to be continued for another season, it's all up to the production committees that decide whether a series has the potential to sell or not based on sales figures of the source material and other stuff. Just gotta hope that a series you like is popular enough to warrant an adaptation or continuation.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jul 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Jul 2019
I'm not sure really but i heard they literally turned into yaoi
Jul 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Jul 2019
I'm not sure really but i heard they literally turned into yaoi
Jul 18, 2020 8:47 AM

Oct 2018
we might get a new season of owari no seraph later on but prob the main reason the we didn't the last few years was because there wasn't enough scource material.

When season 2 of the anime ended it cought up to the manga and the manga is pretty slow on updates (only 1 chapter each month)
Jul 18, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2020
Mmm after reading some of the responses, I'm quite surprised about what people think of Ons.
First of all, I don't know why people compare it to Attack on Titan, since it has NOTHING to do with it. Aot doesn't have demons. Or vampires. Or weird experiments that involve fights between families. Not to mention the seraphs and other angels.
Secondly, I saw someone saying it turned into a yaoi. What the hell. Where is the yaoi? Because I'm reading the manga, and it doesn't even have a kiss. In a single page. I'm not into BL, so I know what I'm saying.
I think Ons deserves a third season, the manga is evolving very well, and it's really interesting.
Jul 18, 2020 9:54 AM

Sep 2018
Sh3nshoujing said:
we might get a new season of owari no seraph later on but prob the main reason the we didn't the last few years was because there wasn't enough scource material.

When season 2 of the anime ended it cought up to the manga and the manga is pretty slow on updates (only 1 chapter each month)

It is on a monthly publication. Well I hope it gets a season 2.
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Jul 18, 2020 11:00 AM

Nov 2019
personally i didn't really like it, i watched around two episodes but it just wasn't my thing. i don't hate it though, and it doesn't really seem like something hate-able. it's just...fine. if that makes any sense?
Jul 18, 2020 11:12 AM

Oct 2018
If you know Owari No Seraph you'll know that it hasn't so much to do with Attack On Titan. They are made by the same studio (except the uncoming last season of AOT), it's true. There are points in common, but it isn't a clone. It's like use to say that it's like say that two isekai are clone of each other.
With the actual material they can make a season with 24 episodes, I hope they'll make it.
CrazyDiamond156Jul 18, 2020 12:21 PM
Jul 18, 2020 11:32 AM
Jul 2019
How is that an Attack on Titan clone exactly? They are killing vampires with demons beside them in a post-apocalyptic world. They probably got that idea from the fact that it's made by the same studio as Attack on Titan, Studio Wit.

Manga releases every month and I gotta say, even though I've read it, I still have no idea what's going on. The story is such a clusterfuck that I'm just reading it for the action and Shinoa. One chapter they're killing vampires then the next they'll team up with said vampires and now they're attacking their own kind. If you do understand the story, please enlighten me.
Jul 18, 2020 11:38 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been moved to the correct sub-board.

"Anime/Manga specific threads should go into their respective sub-boards."
Jul 20, 2020 7:34 PM
Mar 2016
I don't know why people get triggered over Shounen-Ai or Yaoi. I personally don't like it, but I don't really focus on that thing with a story like this. Good action show nonetheless

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.