Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2020 4:38 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Koko tells Koko her feelings of love and hate towards Fortuna and how souls are affected through life and reincarnations, with the belief that the power of forgiving is what all souls seek.

With that, Kouko forgives Fortuna, herself and Koko to now continue her own life, and Koko finally vanishes.
The End.

... Damn. Fuck, I was hoping to see an epilogue of Fuuta and Kouko dating, getting married and seeing East and Rune as their children, along with Rei and Flambe grown up... no doubt that'll happen.

Maybe in one other world line reincarnation he'll choose Nono instead but... man, that's lazy writing IMO. I guess it's fine to imagine the possibility but I always prefer to actually see the result instead of imagining myself the what if.
Funny I thought this story would be more revolved around romance and in the end it is deep down but I really expected it to be a core to the plot even if that is somewhat generic, I still love that plot.

Nonetheless, a great surprising read. I don't know how flawed the facts of its science of spirit universe power or whatever is, and the the childish perverted moments were unnecessary, but it was still a good solid story. 8/10 overall. 'Really enjoyed it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.