Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2020 9:45 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wish I could read the actual manga one day to enjoy the proper art of it over the sketchy twitter version but nonetheless, what a joy to read.

Such a heart-warming delightful fucking adorable straight-forward linear romance which are surprisingly kinda few versus the amount of badly written stories or more complex romances.
Romance with a unique element in concept or direction or just solid realistic romance with drama are great but it's also nice to just enjoy relaxing sweet simple linear romance with good wholesome characters and satisfying development that is solely focused (for the most part) on the couple-to-be.

I wish we saw more of them being a couple and having more intimate moments but as short of 25 full chapters it was, we had a handful. Cute kiss, 'wish we saw them kiss more. 8.5/10 overall. Loved their candid affection for each other with some hilarious moments.
Jul 19, 2020 5:15 AM

Oct 2018
Oh wait, so that's the end? It was rather quick, I wish we could've seen more of their life as a couple, not just 4 chapters. I also wanna see an epilogue in the future, like when they are married or something

Well, about the whole story:
waalex11 said:
Such a heart-warming delightful fucking adorable straight-forward linear romance.

Couldn't have said it better.
I'm not lying, I'm being 100% serious: I was smiling and grinning literally the whole time I was reading it!

Ah I just can't describe how f*cking adorable this was, for real!

Not sure how to rate it now, I can't decide between 9 and 10...
Ah screw it, this gets a 10 from me!

More topics from this board

» chapter 25 is listed as the final chapter yet MAL says the series has 84 chapters?

parkave - Jul 12, 2022

1 by Malware »»
Sep 6, 2022 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.