Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2020 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A recap, which yeah, doesn't make any sense, but it needs to be addressed: Japanese TV scheduling.

The recap on SAO Alicization: War of Underworld (Part 1), and a DULY NEEDED reminder on the preparation for the events of the last cour of Alicization (SAO III (4th Cour) or Underworld Part 2, both are the same).

Kirito's vegetable state, Alice Synthesis Thirty's reprisal with the Integrity Knights (along with Asuna, Sinon and the arrival of the rest) to finish the travesty that is Vecta, his Dark Territory pawns (which joined the Integrity Knights) and the the American spawned killing spree players, to end the Underworld War once and for all, both in the in-game and real world. With Alice being captured by Vecta, everything is at stake.

Well, it's...fine really. Aniticpating the last cour with greatness to end the Alicization arc, FOR GOOD.
KANLen09Jul 4, 2020 8:27 AM
Jul 4, 2020 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
The recap begins w. Alice girl fighting against admin. and before main guy losing conscious (Alicization end part) w. Alice girl's narration. Then back to the village, War of Underworld.

Explaining two teams in detail. Highlighting the war, Alice girl releasing that ultimate power, death of the man who works for Alice girl., main girl appearing as ultimate character.

Narration changed to main girl. Main guy having reaction after hearing her voice, girls talk on the unconscious guy, Alice girl getting caught w. many accounts release from enemy as well as comrades appearing.

ED: "Meaning of the start" by Alice (CV: Ai Kayano)

Then showing that guy working for Ishida-san's character trying to go back.
tsubasaloverJul 4, 2020 8:33 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 6, 2020 5:21 AM
Feb 2018
tsubasalover said:
The recap begins w. Alice girl fighting against admin. and before main guy losing conscious (Alicization end part) w. Alice girl's narration. Then back to the village, War of Underworld.

Explaining two teams in detail. Highlighting the war, Alice girl releasing that ultimate power, death of the man who works for Alice girl., main girl appearing as ultimate character.

Narration changed to main girl. Main guy having reaction after hearing her voice, girls talk on the unconscious guy, Alice girl getting caught w. many accounts release from enemy as well as comrades appearing.

ED: "Meaning of the start" by Alice (CV: Ai Kayano)

Then showing that guy working for Ishida-san's character trying to go back.

Aahhh, Yes Protag-kun and Main girl, yes yes
Jul 7, 2020 3:59 PM
Nov 2014
Hahaha "Protag-kun and Main girl" - just about died reading that! LMAO
Sep 16, 2020 2:52 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I mean, it does remind you about how badly the cour was directed, in tech, we call it spaghetti code, only that in this case, it doesn't even work.
Oct 4, 2020 6:48 AM

Feb 2013
It was just an ok recap.
Nov 19, 2022 7:40 AM

Mar 2019
I still like the beginning of this arc. A recap is a recap, but that ending song was nice, quite emotional as well.
Alex_TheForestNov 19, 2022 7:46 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 21, 2023 6:45 PM

Nov 2010
Goddess Asuna is so beautiful, and I can't get enough of her outfit! Not to mention her armpits are so perfect! I'm so in love!
As soon as foreign players started invading, it ruined the story for me. The plot development from here on out ruined Alicization for me.

More topics from this board

» Why is there only a RAW version?

hitoridoga - Jul 5, 2020

14 by lyron_aguiar »»
Jun 28, 2023 7:23 AM

» really ?

Askaa - Feb 25, 2020

30 by Sharimsejn »»
Jul 4, 2020 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.