Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2020 6:31 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't dare to touch my precious milim that easily you goddamnit clayman !! Seeing veldora in that form it's more funny than I thought.
Jun 29, 2020 5:28 PM

Jan 2008
Veldora announcing to everyone that a dragon and a slime are friends was the absolute best. I love that Veldora was able to reign in his aura thanks to all the manga he read. XD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 30, 2020 1:57 AM

May 2010
waiting for the duo to go to town and kill all the demon lords
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 19, 2020 3:22 AM

Feb 2018
Kill the demon lord Leon by using this situation? How cunning, Rumors of the victory of Milim Nava have spread fast.
May 17, 2023 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
Rimuru got some sheeshing amazing Ultimate Skills. Also, Storm Skills? Amazing. Also, Gluttony makes connection and sharing of skills possible huh? Very interesting. Also, the reveal of the storm dragon was good ehe, and Rimuru getting embarrassed when Veldora revealed to everyone that Rimuru and Veldora are friends are just too cute! And they have been inside the cave for three days straight? Damn... also, Benimaru wanting to become friends with the Storm Dragon is so cute. Also, the relationship between Rimuru and Benimaru is so wholesome, it's like they're families. The bond they share together is so amazing.

Woah, so Diablo intentionally redirected the Nuclear skill towards the harpy in the sky? It would be funny if so lol. So Clayman is actually controlling Milim as a puppet huh? That darn Clayman! Also, whatt? A vampire in the holy grounds of the Saints Western Church?
Mar 26, 3:00 PM
Nov 2022
It turns out that Clayman is just an ordinary demon king, while Rimuru has become a true demon king. It seems like it would be easy to be one on one with him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 116 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 26

3 by LuisLetacio »»
May 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 4 Discussion

Vindstot - Jul 24, 2015

12 by Naruto__senpai »»
Apr 30, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 117 Discussion

irondark30 - Apr 28

1 by MRM2405 »»
Apr 28, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.