Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2020 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TANG HAO THE GOAT HAS ARRIVED. NOW THIS IS HYPE. EVERYONE'S PEEING THEIR PANTS (ME INCLUDED). I LOVE HIS ENIGMATIC ENTRANCE. I LOVE HIS RED HAMMER. I LOVE HOW THE ED SONG KICKED IN WHEN THAT MOMENT HAPPENED. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EPISODE. EPISODE 107!

ED SONG HERE: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av795871955/

LAST EP CX STOPPED 2 TITLED DOULUOS. THIS EP TH TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

FOLKS NEED TO STOP SLEEPING ON DOULUO GOODNESS!!
tingyAug 13, 2022 10:53 PM
Jun 5, 2020 11:43 PM
Jun 2020
Imagine thinking you and everyone you hold dear was going to die because you dropped a flower.
Jun 6, 2020 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
Aronneika said:
Imagine thinking you and everyone you hold dear was going to die because you dropped a flower.

Hahaha. If a flower is what it takes to summon the goat, I'm all for it.
Jun 6, 2020 3:59 PM

Dec 2013
Are we the only ones here LOL?

Wow...that entrance was about as epic as it gets. The fact that it was just his voice, a beam of light, and a huge fucking shadow totally made the scene.

There's just one thing that bothers me: I can't stand it when creators make MCs OP AF and that's the impression I get from this Bibidong character--make her opponents unable to move, physical defenses don't work, power absorption, total regeneration, etc. I mean...REALLY?? I know she's way above even Tang Hao's level so I can accept that she's exceptionally formidable, but invincibility really puts a strain on suspension of disbelief.

I'm also a bit confused as to why Tang Hao left his son in the first place..only to watch over him throughout the show. His drunken depression makes sense, but the "I'm no good for him" self-loathing seems like a lazy device to justify his leaving. He mentioned last season, 'to reclaim the possessions that belong to him'. I wonder what he was referring to? Hopefully they expand on the reasons later. Perhaps GrandMaster and Shrek is better for Tang Hao's formative years, but at some point his father had to know that Tang San's identity would be discovered and that everyone associated with Shrek would be in mortal danger. And speaking of that, I can't believe they even continued to the Tournament in Spirit City after Spirit Hall tried to have them all killed on the journey. WTF? LOL.

I was kinda hoping Ning Fengzhi and his two titled duoluos, Swords and Old Bones, would rebel as well. I mean..is he just going to watch as those bitches kill Ning RongRong? I'd love to see the Seven Treasures aiding Tang Hao. How epic would that be? Or for Tang Hao to have shown up with the Clear Sky (if they still exist) and Strength sects. But perhaps it's Tang San who unites the sects against Spirit Hall, idk this is all new to me..

It's too bad about Bibi Dong killing Xiao Wu's mother. Character redemption/development will be tough if she's now a dyed in the wool sadist [although Shrek kills spirit beasts too so RIP morals lol]. Until now I was even half shipping her with GrandMaster given their history. Much as I like Erlong.....she is his cousin. Uhhhhh.

One other thing I've always wondered: When Tang Hao gave Zhao Wuji a beating in S1, he said after "this is my compensation to you". What did Tang Hao say to him? That he'd be a protector of Shrek Academy, perhaps?

I wish some of the music from SL was available, other than the Op and Ed. A couple of the orchestral pieces are really beautiful.
DouluoJun 6, 2020 4:03 PM
Jun 6, 2020 7:48 PM

Aug 2010
YES. This is what I signed up for.
Jun 7, 2020 2:57 AM
Jul 2015
The ending music really nailed it, I am still figuring out the original song. Let us know if you found it!
Thanks!

Edit: Oh didn't see OP posted.
Jun 11, 2020 7:37 AM

Oct 2018
The ending of this Episode was Epic.
Atleast now the suspicion is clear about how Tang Hao Got his red ring.
Well ofcourse the manhua had to make the blue silver grass as one of the top plant weapons otherwise how could the MC be so overpowered.

We will be able to see the legendary Tang hao in the next episode.
Looking Forward to it :D
Tokyo ghoul's 1st ,2nd ,3rd and 4th season were a big mistake of Pierrot!!!!!
Jun 29, 2020 11:10 PM
Mar 2018
I don't know whether to cry or scream. SENSORY OVERLOAD!!!!
Tang Hao is too cool. The theme song was insane good. I really loved the episode.
Jun 29, 2020 11:12 PM
Mar 2018
chhgn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TANG HAO THE GOAT HAS ARRIVED. NOW THIS IS HYPE. EVERYONE'S PEEING THEIR PANTS (ME INCLUDED). I LOVE HIS ENIGMATIC ENTRANCE. I LOVE HIS RED HAMMER. I LOVE HOW THE ED SONG KICKED IN WHEN THAT MOMENT HAPPENED. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EPISODE. EPISODE 107!

ED SONG HERE: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av795871955/

LAST EP CX STOPPED 2 TITLED DOULUOS. THIS EP TH TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

FOLKS NEED TO STOP SLEEPING ON DOULUO GOODNESS!!

I was going to look for the link after commenting, thanks for providing it.
Jan 26, 2021 2:50 AM

Oct 2009
The ending song by Angela Zhang omggg my fav singer
and Tang Hao's entrance wowwowow!

Love this episode <3
Jan 7, 2022 2:04 PM

Jun 2011
Daddy Hammer finally appears! I love the theme song so much! Douluo Dalu is GOATED.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 23, 2022 9:12 PM
Oct 2019
omg, what an emotional episode

that cut deep when bunny said "that's momma's soul ring". i should've known but i hadn't thought about it and wasn't prepared for that. and her flashback montage of her mother giving her the comb in their final moment together (brushing her hair prior to being interrupted), how she was fearful that san "noticed" something when his demon eye upgraded, and asking san if he would protect her if one day a lot of people tried to kill her - a great way to recall those prior moments from episodes long ago

as she was walking up to the pope bitch at the end i thought maybe she'd have a "breakthrough". but then san pulled out his hammer to protect her, and there was that explosion. and after the explosion there was a hammer glowing red. my immediate thought was "omg, did she sacrifice herself and put her beast soul into san's hammer?! ... no! please don't tell me that! i don't want her to die!" and it made me sad again haha

but then tang hao showed up and i was relieved and excited but still way too in my feelings after freaking out that bunny girl was dead. i'm still afraid for her
HagePotPotatoAug 24, 2022 8:26 AM
Apr 7, 2023 6:17 PM

Dec 2018
that entire town is about to be vaporized. i was crying at the end it was beautiful.
Sep 18, 2023 8:54 PM

Sep 2013
This is how you end a fricken episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

23 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

7 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

10 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 234 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 19, 2023

5 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 5:12 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.