Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2020 9:27 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh right... he was looking for his brother, totally didn't forget that -_-
Lol, "mama didn't tell me his name", i wonder how she expects him to look for his brother. Yeah, if he is Chen, then his brother must surely also be Chen, lol'd at him listing all the numbers hahaha.

Lol, so between an old man, old woman and an animal, which one of these is your brother lol. Kinda confused though, didn't he say that there is someone who looks similar to Chen, why didn't he show his records? and now the missing post gonna get burned in the fire -_-

That merchant confusing him with the guy who looks like him, who ordered an umbrella is a literal "Gift sent from God" The more obvious one would be a golden arrow on top of his head to indicate where you need to go lol

Damn... so what's what cat's med is for, since Chen forgot about them, cat is now in a pinch.
Finally... FINALLLLLLLLLY the crazy cool looking guy from the OP is here.

I see, they have a curfew there, huh... I wonder if it's just special to this story or the time they were living in.
Feb 18, 2021 4:07 AM

Aug 2015
General Qiu is so beautiful I am in love

More topics from this board

» Season 2 Trailer

Magenta-Magic - Oct 22, 2021

5 by Overgrow530 »»
Aug 10, 2022 2:47 AM

» White Cat Legend manhua source + character intros

whither - Mar 2, 2021

0 by whither »»
Mar 2, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Da Li Si Rizhi Episode 12 Discussion

whither - Feb 27, 2021

0 by whither »»
Feb 27, 2021 8:55 PM

Poll: » Da Li Si Rizhi Episode 10 Discussion

whither - Feb 25, 2021

0 by whither »»
Feb 25, 2021 6:20 AM

Poll: » Da Li Si Rizhi Episode 8 Discussion

Hirugiku - Jun 3, 2020

2 by whither »»
Feb 24, 2021 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.