Forum Settings
Forums

Christopher Nolan's Tenet - Official Trailer 2 (2020)

New
May 24, 2020 7:47 PM

Jan 2009

https://youtu.be/JuNz4Zpuqys

"reversing the flow of time" like literally err ye im intrigue
May 27, 2020 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
I'm quite excited for this. Nolan going back to action thriller roots.
May 27, 2020 9:28 AM

Jan 2009
operationvalkyri said:

hopefully it will be understandable even for a layman too though lol because there are reports saying the actors/actresses/casts do not understand the plot at all lol
May 27, 2020 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
operationvalkyri said:

hopefully it will be understandable even for a layman too though lol because there are reports saying the actors/actresses/casts do not understand the plot at all lol
whoa! That makes me even more excited. What's better than a challenge. We'll pick each other's brains, deg.
May 27, 2020 9:32 AM

Jan 2009
operationvalkyri said:
deg said:

whoa! That makes me even more excited. What's better than a challenge. We'll pick each other's brains, deg.

lol ye

Tenet's Story Is So Complex Even The Actors Had Trouble Understanding It
Christopher Nolan's latest film, Tenet, features a time-bending story so complex that even the movie's actors needed help understanding it. https://screenrant.com/tenet-movie-plot-time-travel-inversion-confused-actors/
May 27, 2020 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
operationvalkyri said:

lol ye

Christopher Nolan's latest film, Tenet, features a time-bending story so complex that even the movie's actors needed help understanding it. https://screenrant.com/tenet-movie-plot-time-travel-inversion-confused-actors/

Hope it lives up to the hype. Nolan's been slow this decade.
May 27, 2020 10:15 AM

Jun 2019
deg said:
operationvalkyri said:

Hahaha it'll be really sad if we make sense of it then, anti climatic
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2020 10:19 AM

Jan 2009
HappyPicnic said:
deg said:

im a fan of complex plots too like the recent anime movie Hello World but im a layman so do not make it too complex please lol
May 27, 2020 10:23 AM

Jun 2019
deg said:
HappyPicnic said:

im a fan of complex plots too like the recent anime movie Hello World but im a layman so do not make it too complex please lol

Tbh I'm quite dumb so Christopher Nolan doesn't even have to try :P

I haven't watched Hello World yet but you've sold it to me! I'll tell you how it is when I'm done!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2020 10:25 AM

Jan 2009
HappyPicnic said:

I haven't watched Hello World yet but you've sold it to me! I'll tell you how it is when I'm done!

enjoy it well hopefully since a lot of people hated it too lol
May 27, 2020 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
tenet backwards is still tenet. lol I feel like that's a big plot point maybe
May 27, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2009
Korishi said:
tenet backwards is still tenet. lol I feel like that's a big plot point maybe

nice one i did not realize that until now so ye maybe
May 30, 2020 3:19 AM

Oct 2019
Quite excited for this..Nolan movies leaves behind a experience of watching more than just the movie itself..so lets hope it can at least fulfill this hype..

operationvalkyri said:
deg said:

lol ye

Hope it lives up to the hype. Nolan's been slow this decade.

You mean he has not directed much this decade?

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"
May 30, 2020 5:45 AM
Jul 2018
Vexing_Howdypeak said:

Yes, but mostly I meant that he hasn't directed his staple fast paced thrillers this decade. The Dark Knight Rises was disappointing, Interstellar lost me towards the end, and Dunkirk while great, wasn't his usual.
May 30, 2020 5:55 AM

Oct 2019
operationvalkyri said:
Vexing_Howdypeak said:

Yes, but mostly I meant that he hasn't directed his staple fast paced thrillers this decade. The Dark Knight Rises was disappointing, Interstellar lost me towards the end, and Dunkirk while great, wasn't his usual.

Ahh i get your point. True Indeed.

Though Dunkirk and Interstellar were great experiences for me..especially Interstellar as it made me read some books and entries online to make me understand some of the concepts better.

May 30, 2020 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
Vexing_Howdypeak said:
operationvalkyri said:

Though Dunkirk and Interstellar were great experiences for me..especially Interstellar as it made me read some books and entries online to make me understand some of the concepts better.
Yes different doesn't mean bad by any means. But I miss the exhilaration of Memento, The Prestige, Inceptipn, you know?
May 30, 2020 6:05 AM

Oct 2019
operationvalkyri said:
Vexing_Howdypeak said:

Yes different doesn't mean bad by any means. But I miss the exhilaration of Memento, The Prestige, Inceptipn, you know?

Yeh..dont get me wrong i was not saying you considered it bad..

But i have a couple of friends who share your opinion about his older movies and I understand what you mean exactly cuz of that..XD

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7586 by juanlqr »»
2 hours ago

» hardcore/skramz/emo/metalcore/post-hardcore/post-metal/blackened/crust

bloodecho - Feb 14

31 by Mattenan »»
8 hours ago

» Anime songs in your playlist

bevarnow - Mar 11

3 by Theo1899 »»
9 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3384 by NiaAlexandria »»
10 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

11 by Toooooooooohru »»
Yesterday, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.