Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 18, 2020 9:01 PM
Feb 2020
Honestly I like serizawa and natsuo dumped her bacause of rui and here rui is..... 😡😡😡😡😡
May 19, 2020 2:32 AM

Jul 2012
Just end pls ... This is just beyond awful and score is dropping and dropping.
May 19, 2020 4:38 PM
Aug 2019
Short_Circut said:
@MakingTheMaouCry you should pin this to the OP
Bonus story is up, looks like we get another sex scene bois. This time it's Ritsu and Momo

takes place after the Nat. and Rui announcement of their marriage. Afterwards, Al remarks how shocked he was about the announcement and then gets teased by his girlfriend about wanting to follow suite. Kiriya drives Miu home and Miu gets all defensive saying Kiriya will definitely be happy when he gets married lol. The 2 new members had a nice moment together as well

Some more characterization for Momo as well. She didn't really have good relations with her siblings(?) so she was always jealous of seeing other siblings playing together. Ritsu promises they will have ""lots"" of kids in the future

Also confirmed the series will end with chap. 276 on June 10th, so last stretch.

Where did you find this? I want to read the raw because I really dont care anymore.
May 19, 2020 9:09 PM
May 2020
As far as i see the manga, it looks like as if rui is still a kid and hasn't matured emotionally yet. She takes decisions in the heat of the moment. Natsuo got a writer's block so she broke up with him because like when hina left he will be able to write another masterpiece. And now she wants to not marry Nastuo. Guys i was team rui till now but in this last few chapters i am sure even team rui wont be happy. I really commend natsuo for coming this far in life. If I had to put up with half of this so much emotional pain that natsuo has suffered i would have committed suicide. Anyways don't you guys think that Natsuo always loved hina. He just wanted a rebound from rui without him noticing it. Its also that rui took away natsuo when he was in an emotional dilemma. Nastuo must still be really in love with hina and he unconsciously suppressed it for his commitment to Rui. Rui cant take proper decision. She's too indecisive. She breaks up and patches up now she doesn't want to marry natsuo. These two sisters always want to be in the safe zone and without them realising it the life of an innocent writer natsuo. Both of them want to be in the clear and don't want to carry the guilt of anything amd the guilt goes to Natsuo. Actually i am waiting for an emotional outburst of natsuo. What is his limiter to his emotional pain. He need to let off some steam. At this point Natsuo seems to have become a high brand pressure cooker enduring every pain and guilt. Why must he suffer so much. Does the world of Dome×kano not have a God. I now worey that natsuo may do something very reckless. And kei sasuga i know these are fictional characters even so you cant torture them.to your will. You have failed as a mangaka. Many of us relate to Natsuo and rounds of applause for you to make a budding masterpiece to a shitty trash. You deserve nothing less of the shittiest drama ever. Your manga Good ending was way better. Read your own manga to find out.

Sorry everyone i needed to vent everything thats been building up inside of me.
Jun 6, 2020 8:02 AM

Oct 2019
Just as I thought, what every Hina ship thought...
Jun 10, 2020 8:18 AM

Dec 2019
HAHAHAHA IDGAF IMA WRITE THIS IN CAPS, FUCK THE AUTHOR SERIOUSLY LMFAO TF DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T MARRY HIM GOD THIS MANGA IS SO FUCKING TRASH, JUST WENT FROM 4 TO 3
                                                         🖤   

Jun 10, 2020 9:32 AM

Feb 2019
"Until all that remained was... nothing but love."

Damn. Quite the speech...

I have no words for this chapter. Just utterly confused.
Aug 23, 2020 12:29 PM
Sep 2012
Rui suddenly ends the relationship because she doesn't feel she and Natsuo shouldn't be together without getting Natsuo's opinion. Why does this feel familiar? That's right, SHE ALREADY DID THIS! DID SHE LEARN NOTHING FROM THE LAST TIME! I like Rui but garbage likes this makes me lean towards Team Hina. I wouldn't hate a Natsuo X Hina ending but it would be nice if it was because he chose it, not because the girlfriend at the time made the decision supposedly taking the guilt off Natsuo. (Newsflash author: Letting the girls decide only makes Natsuo look weak and indecisive.)
Mar 25, 2022 12:37 AM

May 2020
As I expected. Hina still have a chance but not just like this. This is stupid after all. Vegetable state, will gone while Natsuo having sex with Hina. Let see later.
Jul 24, 2023 6:15 AM

Jan 2020
It's all or nothing.....sasuga kei sama.....
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.