Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 9, 2020 5:00 PM
Jul 2017
After seeing a couple of episodes centered around the president and Chika, I was thinking that maybe they could be a ship. Although it would undermine the whole premise of the series, I still think that they would make a good pair. Their relationship thus far has brought them close together, and Chika has seen sides of the president that not even Shinomiya has seen. The author of the manga has expressed that the story doesn't necessarily need to center around the main couple, so maybe it's possible that we could see a surprise like this. Anyway, I'm not trying to override the main ship, I just think it might be interesting to see them as a couple.
"Of course I hate in-groups and in-jokes. Oh, but I like in-fighting, because I'm not part of the 'in.'"
-Hikigaya Hachiman

"God gave men two heads but only enough blood to run one"
-Hayasaka Ai
May 9, 2020 5:19 PM

Sep 2011
Guess ill be the sour puss, it becomes a running joke in the series that Shirogane more or less gave Fujiwara legit ptsd with how incompetent he is at things and then jokes around about how it completely devalues him as a man to the point where the prospect of her sister ever dating him being nightmarish just by having him be part of their family let alone her dating him. Its kind of like how the joke with fujiwara is that generally she makes everyone around her worse off, shirogane is the antithesis to that and makes her life a living hell.

JizzyHitlerMay 9, 2020 5:23 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 9, 2020 5:27 PM
Jan 2015
You don't know these characters very well do ya? They're friends, and they will never be anything more than that.
My Queens

May 9, 2020 5:28 PM

Jun 2019
I'll give you a quick answer:

No.
professional women respecter
May 9, 2020 5:42 PM

Feb 2018
Of course not. If so, the title will change to Fujiwara-sama wa Kokurasetai? xD....
May 9, 2020 9:45 PM

Jan 2017
No.

But Fujiwara x Ishigami would be interesting.
May 9, 2020 9:47 PM

Nov 2007
Let me explain how it works, fam.

And there is no way around it. It is a universal constant.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 10, 2020 12:51 AM
Feb 2019
Fujiwara is Shirogane’s mum, get that incest shit outta here
May 10, 2020 3:42 AM

Mar 2016
MarylandIzumiKun said:
No.

But Fujiwara x Ishigami would be interesting.

Oh hell no. They are natural enemies.

May 10, 2020 3:53 AM

May 2019
Chika legit stated that she feels like disciplining a child when she is with Miyuki

Play Thracia 776
May 10, 2020 4:45 AM

Oct 2017
Ehh? wtf lol...just the thought of it makes me wanna puke, gross.
May 10, 2020 4:52 AM

Jan 2010
JJBarr said:
After seeing a couple of episodes centered around the president and Chika, I was thinking that maybe they could be a ship. Although it would undermine the whole premise of the series, I still think that they would make a good pair. Their relationship thus far has brought them close together, and Chika has seen sides of the president that not even Shinomiya has seen. The author of the manga has expressed that the story doesn't necessarily need to center around the main couple, so maybe it's possible that we could see a surprise like this. Anyway, I'm not trying to override the main ship, I just think it might be interesting to see them as a couple.

Welcome to the club of shipping non canon ship, lol.

I don't watch the series, but you can look around the internet. Maybe someone share your interest.
May 10, 2020 5:41 AM
May 2019
No way, the dynamic's more like Kazuma and Aqua
May 10, 2020 5:46 AM

Jul 2014
Come on why ya'll comin at OP like that. I mean I for one never shipped Shirogane with anyone other than Kaguya as well but non canon ships do exist, and yes a lot of em are freaky... but this one isn't as much, Fujiwara did state one time that Miyuki's trait of being a hardworker is her exact type which she soon said "I need to be careful around you" implying that the possibility exists but just that. Nothing from Miyuki's side at all lol.
Anyways let OP have his ship.
May 10, 2020 6:04 AM
Jul 2017
-Stray said:
Come on why ya'll comin at OP like that. I mean I for one never shipped Shirogane with anyone other than Kaguya as well but non canon ships do exist, and yes a lot of em are freaky... but this one isn't as much, Fujiwara did state one time that Miyuki's trait of being a hardworker is her exact type which she soon said "I need to be careful around you" implying that the possibility exists but just that. Nothing from Miyuki's side at all lol.

Thank you! I also know what happens in the manga and think that Shinomiya and Shirogane make a great couple. I actually don't really ship Fujiwara and the president, but I think that it they are an interesting possibility. They are great as platonic friends, but close enough to become more than that if they desired. I only really started thinking about this because of the pranks Fujiwara came up with for Shinomiya's late birthday. When I reread the series the moments between them stood out a lot more. I just wanted to see if anyone else was interested in seeing them (and maybe throw off some anime-only fans for a bit).
"Of course I hate in-groups and in-jokes. Oh, but I like in-fighting, because I'm not part of the 'in.'"
-Hikigaya Hachiman

-Hayasaka Ai
May 10, 2020 7:28 AM
May 2020
The answer to your question is

Just no, they don’t go well. Anyways Shirogane isn’t even interested at all in Chika
May 10, 2020 8:35 AM

Sep 2017
Big nope

though i do ship Shirogane with other girl, and its Hayasaka... damn you doujin!
May 10, 2020 8:45 AM

Sep 2011
zalapeno said:
Big nope

though i do ship Shirogane with other girl, and its Hayasaka... damn you doujin!
hayasaka better fucking get a love interest in the near future. Do it Aka or your a coward

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 10, 2020 5:55 PM
Mar 2018
Nop. Out of debate in my opinion.
May 10, 2020 7:17 PM

May 2018
JJBarr said:
-Stray said:

Thank you! I also know what happens in the manga and think that Shinomiya and Shirogane make a great couple. I actually don't really ship Fujiwara and the president, but I think that it they are an interesting possibility. They are great as platonic friends, but close enough to become more than that if they desired. I only really started thinking about this because of the pranks Fujiwara came up with for Shinomiya's late birthday. When I reread the series the moments between them stood out a lot more. I just wanted to see if anyone else was interested in seeing them (and maybe throw off some anime-only fans for a bit).

Out of topic question here , what the fuck is that Hayasaka quote? Lmao
May 10, 2020 9:06 PM
Jul 2017
DomineLkira said:
JJBarr said:

Out of topic question here , what the fuck is that Hayasaka quote? Lmao

It's from one of the more recent chapters of the manga.
-Hikigaya Hachiman

-Hayasaka Ai
May 11, 2020 12:32 AM

Nov 2018
Haha no way.He is already too much into Kaguya and I highly highly doubt he is interested in someone so... how do I say it...Chika is not dumb, but she is just way too spontaneous, emotional and energetic to the point she is becoming annoying if you're being around her for too long.President is more into hardworking girls that think a lot about their future and prefer plans to wasting energy on useless things I think.
I hate everyone equally
May 11, 2020 7:33 AM
Mar 2019
I love their relationship where is at right now. Now as couple? hell no. One of the best aspects of their relationship is the family-like bond they have, the way Fujiwara tries her best to support him and help him as if she were his actual mom is quite adorable. Would never want to ruin that kind of dynamic by making things unnecessarily romantic. Plus the tension with Kaguya would just painful for me to watch. So yeah Fujiwara x Shirogane is a big no fro me.
May 17, 2023 12:46 AM

Mar 2022
JJBarr said:

Title and body don't match. What clickbait. Shirogane x Fujiwara is a good ship but Miyuki X Chika is a bad ship.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2085249
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2085250
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2085251
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2085252
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2085254

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaguya_sama/comments/os1gu6/shirogane_x_fujiwara/

But for real, I think those signs point indeed to Shirogane x Fujiwara just a different Shirogane and a different Fujiwara.

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.