Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2020 2:33 PM
May 2015
As someone who reads the novel they skipped a lot but its still really good not the best but deff made me want more i hope for a season 2 chances are probably slim but still hope we get more
Apr 16, 2020 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
I would be surprised if a second season was coming. I've noticed that adaptations that skip a lot tend to have one purpose - to sell the source. These series only get a single season, are generally of low artistic quality, skip a lot of important information, and do not resolve cleanly. This series fell into all of these, though I don't think the overall artistic quality was that bad.

Barring surprising overwhelming success, series that did not plan to be faithful to the source do not get a second season.
Apr 16, 2020 5:12 PM
Jun 2016
No
Please No
Asleast change studio before doing it
A-1 will be a good choice
If not just let it be dead
Apr 17, 2020 2:58 AM
Oct 2017
Papopitoad said:
No
Please No

Would be even better if they just change the Director and the Series Composition instead
Apr 17, 2020 9:51 PM

Aug 2016
Papopitoad said:
No
Please No

why A-1? They weren't do good with SAO Alicization either. Although yes, it's still much better but I wouldn't say it's the best choice. IMO it should be somewhere around white fox, madhouse, or ufotable (if possible). I'd say it's white fox since the anime's setting is similar to isekai and they did quite a number of isekai-like stories before.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2020 2:21 PM
Feb 2018
i like a second season maybe I will by the light novels
Oct 21, 2020 7:43 AM
Jan 2008
Honestly, I followed this one through with the English dub (and, thus, had to wait until recently to even finish it due to dubs being frozen from 2020's you-know-what), and the voice acting for the antagonist in the dub was so good that I honestly wondered whether it somehow broke the 'integrity' contract of Funimation (or whomever) with the original studio.... I mean, I can't imagine that the Original vs Dub VAs were even remotely similar with how the Dub turned out--but holy-hell am I impressed with the final product!

Although I giggled in ridicule of the animation at many points throughout this show, it mostly met the bare-minimum standard for delivering the narrative, and Infinite Dendrogram was essentially all about its huge cast of characters and the world-building they contributed to. So really: although extreeeemely rough, the dub really brought up the production to something I'm looking forward to being continued.

I wouldn't recommend this to many, but I'll be damned if I don't want to hear Dr. Franklin's contagious, venomous ego once more~ (and Holy-Hell was that one heck of a performance!)
Oct 29, 2020 5:44 PM
Mar 2016
Honestly, I found it pretty boring. Everyone starts off so OP, they're aren't that many places to go. And a lot of things just straight up don't make sense in game-logic or real-world-logic. A lot of things were visually cool, but that's all I got out of this one, unfortunately.
Nov 20, 2020 1:57 AM
Nov 2011
I liked this series as well. To each their own I guess. A lot of people really trash isekai anime though. I’d watch a season 2 of this show. I wish the first season was longer. I’d love to see what would have panned out with the embryo in his gloves Grandia or whatever her name was and resolving the issue of his arm. Then the looming war on the horizon would have been good too. Lots of material there.
Jun 6, 2021 7:27 PM

Oct 2013
I would rather overdose on bath salts while being raped in the ass by three homeless men, all while watching my car getting towed cause I couldn't feed the meter due to the down under the bridge gangbag!

Oct 14, 2021 9:16 PM

Jun 2021
YayaBunWa said:
Honestly, I followed this one through with the English dub... ...and the voice acting for the antagonist in the dub was so good that I honestly wondered whether it somehow broke the 'integrity' contract of Funimation (or whomever) with the original studio.... I mean, I can't imagine that the Original vs Dub VAs were even remotely similar with how the Dub turned out--but holy-hell am I impressed with the final product!

YayaBunWa said:
I wouldn't recommend this to many, but I'll be damned if I don't want to hear Dr. Franklin's contagious, venomous ego once more~ (and Holy-Hell was that one heck of a performance!)

I absolutely loved Ian Sinclair's performance as Franklin. It was so deliciously hammy that it alone makes me want a second season.

Honestly, when Funimation let's him go full on ham, it really makes for an excellent dub. His performance as the Narrator is what makes the Kaguya-sama dub so popular, too.
Nov 14, 2021 11:33 AM
Oct 2018
Kingsblade said:
I liked this series as well. To each their own I guess. A lot of people really trash isekai anime though. I’d watch a season 2 of this show. I wish the first season was longer. I’d love to see what would have panned out with the embryo in his gloves Grandia or whatever her name was and resolving the issue of his arm. Then the looming war on the horizon would have been good too. Lots of material there.

I agree I am not a big manga fan So I wish they would take more consideration for those who don’t enjoy that medium of the book
Jan 5, 2022 3:29 AM
Oct 2021
I found this anime to be more enjoyable than some of the 2021 isekais that have a second season incoming, so I'll hold some hope for a second season of this!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2020

172 by Overblown »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:15 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

78 by gakuendo »»
Aug 16, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2020

30 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 8:31 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

20 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 4:46 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

43 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.