Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2020 4:36 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Where did the good-looking middle-aged man and the beautiful girl before the OP disappear?
Anyway usual Daimaou and Akubi have returned and they might push the unemployment rate a little higher.
Apr 11, 2020 8:31 AM
Nov 2018
I didn't find it. Please tell me where you watched it?
Apr 17, 2020 8:58 AM

Jul 2012
I'm fresh out from the original series, gotta say it feels really good to see this getting such a great ressurrection of a sort.

The ending for the OG anime was quite harsh and depressing to watch, to think they would start in such a heartwarming and hilarious way like in this episode really hits the spot to me <3

Hakushon making the kids pull their crime prevention buzzers and call the police was just so great, such a contrast with how the old anime's interactions would go, times have changed so much LMAO

Self-awareness and subversions aside, I gotta say it's a bit weird how they are kinda pushing a possible "pairing" with Kan-chan's grandson and Akubi in the opening, not sure how to feel about this, especially considering their brand new astral forms...

Not exactly looking forward for the fart jokes this show has in store either, considering the last minutes and the preview.
Overall, up to a nice start however.

I'll be watching the Akubi spin-offs while waiting for this to come by each week I think, not be sure not to miss any callbacks.
Oct 15, 2020 8:46 PM

Oct 2012
This just felt a bit too G-rated for me and it didn't make me laugh or even smile. Too bad as I've enjoyed many of the recent old shows that have been revived.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakushon Daimaou 2020 Episode 2 Discussion

Deago - Jul 6, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Jul 6, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Hakushon Daimaou 2020 Episode 20 Discussion

valoon - Nov 4, 2020

0 by valoon »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:24 PM

Poll: » Hakushon Daimaou 2020 Episode 3 Discussion

kuroneko99 - Apr 25, 2020

0 by kuroneko99 »»
Apr 25, 2020 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.