Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2020 3:40 AM
Mar 2017
It is actually hilarious seeing some people who are in this thread. Who literally shited all over the anime after just one episode and said they are done with it. And instead of just going away like a normal sane person. They'll still here with their full hate boner hating everything related to this series. How petty and sad do you need to be. Honestly I kinda feel sorry for them, it must be a hard life.
MGridApr 2, 2020 3:47 AM
Apr 2, 2020 4:29 AM

Jul 2012
LinkHimura said:
A lot of anime get reviews with only 1-2 episodes, even recommendations. Pretty weird that you chose to hate on this specific anime and not in the others. Go on a crusade and report all the recommendations and reviews of all "airing" anime. This just shows how hateful, petty, and subjective you are.

I for one loved the web manhwa, loved the first episode, and whatever you say won't change that. I'll just continue enjoying what I like, and you continue hating everything instead of enjoying things. We both win.

I dont hate it. The first episode was a 6-7/10 for me. And my problem with the reviews were the general nature of them. All of the reviews that got deleted and the ones that are up rn is saying "guis its really good later on!! I read the manwha so i know it will be good!" Well good for you but you can talk about this in the episode discussion. Writing a review like this is just stupid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2020 5:43 AM
Apr 2017
Nobody cares about MAL ratings, I watch the whole thing and then rate it, btw I liked the first episode tho seems interesting
Apr 2, 2020 6:22 AM

Oct 2018
those who haven't read the webtoon just wait at least 5 episode before judging harshly , don't be an asshole...

because if its fail I don't think we are gonna see more webtoon sooner........ and there are really good webtoon story with really interesting topic and characters and plot...

so just give it time.....
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Apr 3, 2020 4:58 AM
Aug 2018
Shadzzo said:
This makes no sense. Only 1 episode got aired and people are writing reviews about it and rating it a 10... Some dude even said:

"Character: (10/10): Altought this is the fist episode I know that in this season we will have a great cast of characters."

Just because you read the source and liked it doesn't mean you should rate the anime adaptation the same way.

That's about what you'd expect from the webtoon community, it's full of normies who haven't seen actual quality
Apr 3, 2020 3:23 PM
Oct 2018
Just wait till the anime finishes then give a review please
Apr 3, 2020 4:10 PM
Sep 2017
Reviews can only stay if 4 or more episodes have aired I think. Premature reviews are dumb and you shouldn't bother. In fact, just don't bother with them in general.
Apr 4, 2020 1:36 PM

May 2009
Reviews written with only one episode are done by overhyped fans or butthurt haters. Just report them until 4 episodes are out.
bastek66Apr 6, 2020 9:32 AM
Apr 5, 2020 6:25 PM
May 2017
It’s just reviews, who even reads that stuff? I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t then. But anyways I don’t get why this is a big deal. In my opinion people who start hating the shit out of the series off one episode when it’s not even that bad should just be ignored. Same goes to the people who praise the shit out of it too when we don’t even have that much story or text given. It’s only the first episode, a little tiny tease of the show. People just need to wait at least 3 episodes and go into it with an open mind. But obviously this is too hard for many to do and they get easily influenced, either by the fanboying bandwagon or the hate bandwagon like a bunch of sheep
Apr 6, 2020 12:01 AM

May 2014
I've come to MAL yesterday and checked the ToG series page. I noticed there was one (1) very low quality review posted and I was wondering why was that. The series must apparently be very popular, so many people must have tried to add a review, so why would MAL choose to show only this one?

So I tried writing a posting my own review to figure it out.

Yesterday:
- I set the list on "watching" and "eps seen 1/?"
-> review did not show on the series page, but showed in my profile
- I set the list on "completed"
-> review appeared on the profile page.

A while later, MAL crashed.

Today:
- I received the "your review has been removed, read guidelines etc etc"
- ToG was removed from my list and the watching progress reset
- I tried adding the review again and it showed on the series page IMMEDIATELY (status: watching)
- I removed the review again, and for a while, it remained visible.

Conclusion: MAL is broken and it should hire some serious professional maintenance.
Apr 6, 2020 6:18 AM
Aug 2018
Seijatachiiii said:
These reviews will be deleted anyway once the whole of the anime has been aired, besides, who actually reads to MAL reviews and takes them seriously? MAL reviews have always been irreverent

there are some decent reviews tbh
Apr 6, 2020 6:50 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
How are there even reviews already?

It's too early, and ep 1 is kinda confusing. I'm expecting future eps to somehow fill in those holes.
The one who writings that is probably just hardcore fans. 10/10 doesn't make sense lol
Webtoon readers be setting the bar and expectation for this one pretty high without knowing how the rest will goes.

No overhype plz >.>
May 14, 2020 10:32 AM
Nov 2019
I also think that it is useless to give an assessment and make any conclusions after the first episode. And I'm sure these reviews will be deleted. Yeah, it's stupid and let them find out about it somehow. Any reviews and comments should be written intelligently. Because reviews can affect a person or event both positively and negatively. For example, I am currently creating my blog and I have already asked the writing service https://textroyal.com/services/blog-writing-services to write some content and a few reviews and comments for it. Because I don't want such commenters to ruin the reputation of my blog.
MrRobinsonMay 18, 2020 10:49 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

459 by TayWilliams »»
Mar 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.