Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2020 8:50 PM

Sep 2015
For me i didn't like "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" so i guess i have no one.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 31, 2020 9:23 PM

May 2009
SataNiCKniFe said:
"That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"

It's impossible. Tensura isn't owned by Kadokawa unlike series that are featured in IQ so far.
Mar 31, 2020 10:07 PM

Jun 2017
Was there a new isekai that aired that could be in this show? I'm fine with how it is now.
Mar 31, 2020 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe log horizon? But I think there will not be a new character
Mar 31, 2020 10:16 PM

Aug 2019
Probably How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
Apr 1, 2020 12:47 AM

Mar 2017
I hope they will add No Game No Life, although I'm not really sure about that since only the movie is with Kadokawa. Other isekai that haven't been added yet are trash (nor do they have an interesting character) so I'd rather they don't add any new character.

I would love to see Mondaiji character but I heard they didn't sell that well in Japan, so, low chance of that happening.

Ataos said:

Log Horizon isn't owned by Kadokawa.
Apr 1, 2020 12:48 AM
Apr 2020
Arifureta shoujo
Apr 1, 2020 12:51 AM
May 2019
No Game No Life. Sora and Shiro would fit in really well imo
Apr 1, 2020 1:36 AM
Feb 2020
I want to see the support characters of Cautious Hero especially Adenela.
Apr 1, 2020 2:58 AM

Jun 2012
Off topic,

Why do this entry keep showing up in my notification? Is this part of today's joke?
Apr 1, 2020 5:02 AM
Nov 2019
They've already had Seiya & Rista in cameo roles in this season so it'd be a bit predictable for them to be added to the class as they are already in that world - although being "prepared perfectly" for class tests would be funny.

Apr 1, 2020 5:16 AM

Feb 2015
This too is so important that it notified me twice :P
Apr 1, 2020 6:53 AM

Mar 2009
Thanks for telling me 6 times that Isekai Quartet S3 has been added to the database, MAL.
Apr 1, 2020 7:14 AM

Feb 2015
No one. IQ has only 12 minute episodes, the original 4 shows were perfect together and anything else they could, or did add in the case of TNY, would just take away from a good show either by diluting the already short episodes or by adding a mediocre show that isn't on the same level as the original 4 and adds very little in terms of new characters / chemistry or all of the above.

The only show I can think of remotely on the same level is NGNL, and I wouldn't even want that added unless the episodes got significantly longer. Pretty much all the other Kadokawa isekai are pure garbage. They had a good thing and shouldn't have messed with it.
Apr 1, 2020 7:33 AM

Nov 2017
Lets'get OreImo to join

plz @ me
Apr 1, 2020 8:11 AM

Sep 2017
Cautious Hero was already added in some kind of way, and it would be really fun to see Ristarte and Aqua's interactions (couldn't care less about Seiya on the other hand)

If we consider all isekai in general, it'd be better to have funny characters (because it was clearly shown that the serious ones like Shield Hero are boring), so I'd go with Arifureta (Tio and Darkness : the ultimate masochistic duo), Hataraku! Maou-sama and Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Some serious but nice casts like Log Horizon, Bookworm and NGNL could be interesting too
Apr 1, 2020 10:47 AM
Jul 2015
Cautious Hero is probably the best fit I can think of
Apr 1, 2020 11:02 AM

Feb 2010
we might see Rudy from jobless reincarnation in season 3 since Kadokaw has rights to the Light novel and an anime is coming out for it this year.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 1, 2020 11:28 AM

Aug 2017
BlueIsLove said:
I hope they will add No Game No Life, although I'm not really sure about that since only the movie is with Kadokawa. Other isekai that haven't been added yet are trash (nor do they have an interesting character) so I'd rather they don't add any new character.

I would love to see Mondaiji character but I heard they didn't sell that well in Japan, so, low chance of that happening.

Ataos said:

The movie doesn't include the main characters, so we might see the movie characters only and not Sora/Shiro.

JakkoFourEyes said:
They already made a cameo in one of the S2 episodes, but I hope they actually speak to the crew.

Damuzen said:
Cautious Hero was already added in some kind of way, and it would be really fun to see Ristarte and Aqua's interactions (couldn't care less about Seiya on the other hand)

If we consider all isekai in general, it'd be better to have funny characters (because it was clearly shown that the serious ones like Shield Hero are boring), so I'd go with Arifureta (Tio and Darkness : the ultimate masochistic duo), Hataraku! Maou-sama and Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Some serious but nice casts like Log Horizon, Bookworm and NGNL could be interesting too
I wonder what it would be like having a demon lord in the same world as Aqua. Would it be like Ainz and Aqua, or different entirely?

024 said:
Lets'get OreImo to join
Oh god how would that even work? None of the series so far have romance as one of the main points.

ShadowOnyx01 said:
Probably How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
If I wasn't broke I'd donate $10k just to see that happen.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 1, 2020 11:50 AM
Jul 2015
PokestarFan said:

JakkoFourEyes said:
They already made a cameo in one of the S2 episodes, but I hope they actually speak to the crew.

Yea I know, but I meant as part of the full cast
Apr 1, 2020 12:21 PM

Oct 2017
I'd like to see No Game No Life in the 3rd season, I'm pretty this should satisfy me more than a movie, since I prefer Sora and Shiro as characters.
Another choice is Log Horizon, a mental fight between two of the best strategists in anime world must be amazing (Shiroe and Sora).
Apr 1, 2020 12:21 PM

Aug 2017
JakkoFourEyes said:
PokestarFan said:

Yea I know, but I meant as part of the full cast
Yeah that's the most likely outcome.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 1, 2020 1:19 PM
May 2015
Mamako Ohsuki, isekai super-mama!

Apr 1, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2017
Yautja said:
No one. IQ has only 12 minute episodes, the original 4 shows were perfect together and anything else they could, or did add in the case of TNY, would just take away from a good show either by diluting the already short episodes or by adding a mediocre show that isn't on the same level as the original 4 and adds very little in terms of new characters / chemistry or all of the above.

The only show I can think of remotely on the same level is NGNL, and I wouldn't even want that added unless the episodes got significantly longer. Pretty much all the other Kadokawa isekai are pure garbage. They had a good thing and shouldn't have messed with it.

Finally someone's speaking my language.
Apr 1, 2020 1:53 PM

Jun 2015
All the current characters, not sure we need any more, but f if they want to add some and it fits with the story then go for it! Final eps helped bring out some of the second fiddle to the main MC's and was done really well. A word of caution though. Too many cooks spoil the broth!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 1, 2020 1:57 PM

Aug 2018
I just wanna see Log Horizon characters.
Apr 1, 2020 2:34 PM
Aug 2018
they could make s3 about shield hero class because i saw a little interaction in s2
Apr 1, 2020 5:24 PM

Apr 2018
I know that it's literally impossible but I would really like it if they added Maou-sama from The Devil is A Part Timer... Hey, that counts as an isekai too, and I loved that anime! I wish they'd make a season 2 :/
But on a more realistic note, I'd like it if they added No Game No Life characters!
Apr 1, 2020 6:00 PM

Mar 2016
Does it matter? We all know who the main cast is and who gets more time on screen, any other addition will appear only a couple of minutes, just like Naofumi and his party.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 1, 2020 6:17 PM

Jul 2017
Haneken2086 said:
Mamako Ohsuki, isekai super-mama!

I won't be satisfied with any other character. We've been cheated if this doesn't happen.

Apr 1, 2020 7:50 PM
Dec 2016
SEIYA
Tem que ter ele e a Rista
Apr 1, 2020 9:31 PM

Jul 2008
el_morris said:
Does it matter? We all know who the main cast is and who gets more time on screen, any other addition will appear only a couple of minutes, just like Naofumi and his party.

Oh! Some did point out the "clickbait" that Tate no Yuusha was...

Anyway, now I'm wondering who will appear in the next ending; Youjo Senki has no more girls…
Might they summon Mary Sue or Raphtalia may get her chance to sing? What do you think?
My candies:
Apr 1, 2020 9:46 PM

Mar 2010
Give me more Sasuga Ainz-Sama and I will be happy. The tiny roles Shield hero got made me not want any new characters...
Apr 2, 2020 12:31 AM

Jul 2015
cautious hero
devil is a part timer
ascendance of a book worm
no game no life
(the one the hero does supplexes i cant remember the name)

but they will get another shit but hyped show like shield hero, probbly sword art online
Apr 2, 2020 2:55 AM

Apr 2017
for me i just want to watch this series if one of my 3 best isekai appeared
1.tensura
2.honzuki
3.log horizon

but i think that is immposible :p
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Apr 3, 2020 11:57 PM
Feb 2018
What about cyan hijirikawa from show by rock? I mean she did got isekaied
Apr 4, 2020 12:53 AM
Dec 2014
It's not about want, but something that I'm just expecting. I'm not expecting a new anime characters, but rather, the characters on each anime that are not yet on the chibi anime, like
, Felix and
Apr 5, 2020 8:41 AM
May 2017
Sora and Shiro from no game no life
that would be so epic
Apr 5, 2020 12:04 PM

Sep 2016
Considering there is no information on its release date, I hope it's released after the Mushoku Tensei anime airs, for very obvious reasons.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Apr 5, 2020 4:19 PM
Apr 2018
I was fine with Shieldbro not getting a lot of screentime. His few cameos were fun but Season 2 utilized the main cast so well and it was clear they finally knew what characters worked well with others.

So really, I'm fine with the current cast.
Apr 5, 2020 9:02 PM
Dec 2017
Main cast from log horizons
Apr 5, 2020 9:04 PM
Dec 2017
luckjes112 said:
I was fine with Shieldbro not getting a lot of screentime. His few cameos were fun but Season 2 utilized the main cast so well and it was clear they finally knew what characters worked well with others.

So really, I'm fine with the current cast.

Same here honestly. I think more franchises/new characters would ruin things
Apr 6, 2020 12:06 PM

Mar 2018
Given the fact that the last part of the second season was a bit more plot focused than comedy focused (at least imo) I hope the 3rd season to be the thing that reveals what was used to take them to that world and for the one who did it to be Tet!!

... One man can dream...
One day I'll be active here, in the mean time I'll keep track of what I watch offline šŸ˜…
Apr 9, 2020 9:03 AM
Aug 2012
I was sure there was not much, but there quite the list of possibilities from kadokawa, as expected of an old company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_8th_Son%3F_Are_You_Kidding_Me%3F

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_You_Love_Your_Mom_and_Her_Two-Hit_Multi-Target_Attacks%3F

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Days_(Japanese_TV_series)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isekai_Cheat_Magician

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isekai_Izakaya_"Nobu"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemono_Michi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyo_Kara_Maoh!

A quick look at the wiki and this are the ones i found that could possible do a short appear (not quite sure with kemono michi), but everything else can run with that idea, everything is about a japanese guy been sent to another world, and almost all are about highschool age, so it could work, but some are so old that probable would not appear (like kyo kara maoh), also i got the info form the wikipedia page, and not sure if i skip a few (illya and punie-chan could probably also be in the genre, maybe), also i notice is missing a lot of series (isekai quartet itself for example), if we go by this list th most probably to appear is the "8th son" as is starting now, but the one i would want the most is "dog days" and "kyo kara maoh".
Apr 10, 2020 3:56 AM
May 2015
Oh yeah, don't forget these guys...

Apr 10, 2020 4:40 AM
Dec 2017
Quentinamobay said:
Was there a new isekai that aired that could be in this show? I'm fine with how it is now.

yeah there is one called "cautious hero"
Apr 10, 2020 4:43 AM
Dec 2017
BlueIsLove said:

Ataos said:

maybe you need to watch other isekai lol

and seriously no game no life have the worst characters ever
Apr 10, 2020 4:53 AM

Jan 2013
I would like them to remove all the characters that aren't from Konosuba lol
In fact, just give us a new season and cancel the third season of this.
Apr 11, 2020 9:30 AM

Mar 2017
Issmail22Lawfy said:
BlueIsLove said:

maybe you need to watch other isekai lol

and seriously no game no life have the worst characters ever

In case you didn't realize, I was talking about isekais that's owned by Kadokawa, I know plenty of isekais that are good, don't worry.

I'm not about to debate about NGNL but in my opinion, the only isekai(owned by Kadokawa) that is on par with the 4 isekais in this series is only that.
Apr 15, 2020 4:34 AM
Aug 2017
CondemneDio said:
I would like them to remove all the characters that aren't from Konosuba lol
In fact, just give us a new season and cancel the third season of this.

This. The movie turned out to be great, so I think season 3 is possible.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Movie: Another World Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Jun 17, 2022

59 by RoninGeneral »»
Apr 5, 8:53 PM

» The new antagonist guy (rezero spoilers)

KinoKantRBD - Jun 10, 2022

14 by CHILLEDPHOENIX »»
Oct 21, 2023 8:33 AM

» Will there be a Season 3?

XAlpha9 - Jun 1, 2023

11 by anizawa89 »»
Sep 7, 2023 4:44 PM

» how do 2 people already have this in their favorites

MuscularBlackMan - Apr 1, 2020

9 by PowerMinerYT »»
Mar 17, 2023 9:49 AM

» Otto and Garfiel in the after credits

Phoosu-kun - Feb 23, 2023

6 by LWGench »»
Feb 24, 2023 2:38 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.