Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2020 12:36 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The story pacing seems to be on the better side for a hentai. A balance between story and fap materials?
Mar 7, 2020 3:39 AM
Nov 2019
isn't this by studio seven? the ones that also did saimin seido?
Mar 7, 2020 3:50 AM
Oct 2013
the h scenes were nothing special. Bodies looked too outlandish with the huge boobs and kinda fatty look, yet body seemed too stiff. Well the farce and dramatic presentation was funny and providing plenty of places to tsukkomi.
Mar 7, 2020 5:01 AM
Aug 2016
User-san said:
the h scenes were nothing special. Bodies looked too outlandish with the huge boobs and kinda fatty look, yet body seemed too stiff. Well the farce and dramatic presentation was funny and providing plenty of places to tsukkomi.
classic T-Rex, Lune
Mar 8, 2020 3:50 AM
Oct 2013
kirigayaya said:
classic T-Rex, Lune
Which part is? You quoted my whole post, so all of it?
Mar 8, 2020 7:31 AM
Aug 2016
the art and body

mosttly this
"the h scenes were nothing special. Bodies looked too outlandish with the huge boobs and kinda fatty look, yet body seemed too stiff"
Mar 11, 2020 3:50 PM
Mar 2020
orcsoft works are godly
Mar 14, 2020 6:19 AM

Dec 2015
soapalter said:
orcsoft works are godly

I'm not certain, but in the end credits of ep1 at timecode 14:43 it says in clear English text "(DWARFSOFT)" with just the parenthesis and without the " ". but it is all in caps in English.

maybe they're affiliated with Orcsoft?

are you familiar with the 'Saint Yariman Gakuen' series of anime? 'Okusama wa Moto Yariman', 'Saint Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki', 'Shin Sei YGEN', 'Sei Yariman Sisters Pakopako Nikki', and 'Okusama Wa Moto Yariman'. I THINK those are all Orcsoft based anime.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 14, 2020 6:45 AM

Dec 2015
erectmanhorse said:
isn't this by studio seven? the ones that also did saimin seido?

it looks INCREDIBLY similar to the 'Bitch ni Shiboraretai' franchise. 'JK BNS' as well as 'Imouto BNS' as well as ahh 'Hitozuma Life: One Time Gal', as well as 'Master Piece'?
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 14, 2020 2:22 PM

Sep 2017
KiliianSleipnir said:
soapalter said:
orcsoft works are godly

I'm not certain, but in the end credits of ep1 at timecode 14:43 it says in clear English text "(DWARFSOFT)" with just the parenthesis and without the " ". but it is all in caps in English.

are you familiar with the 'Saint Yariman Gakuen' series of anime? 'Okusama wa Moto Yariman', 'Saint Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki', 'Shin Sei YGEN', 'Sei Yariman Sisters Pakopako Nikki', and 'Okusama Wa Moto Yariman'. I THINK those are all Orcsoft based anime.

i though ORCSOFT, DWARFSOFT, and ORC SOFT TEAM GOBLIN is one whole company. You should check

I've played the VN and it's a shame that, we didn't get to see more Itsuki in this adaptation. Even though she's one of the best girl.
Mar 18, 2020 6:50 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
that milf looked delicious, cant blame fat guy
Mar 20, 2020 5:32 PM

Mar 2019
Average tbh, the milf looked great though, a shame about the ugly bastard.
Mar 29, 2020 6:04 AM
Aug 2016
Vader_ said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

i though ORCSOFT, DWARFSOFT, and ORC SOFT TEAM GOBLIN is one whole company. You should check

I've played the VN and it's a shame that, we didn't get to see more Itsuki in this adaptation. Even though she's one of the best girl.
Vader_ said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

Vader_ said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

Vader_ said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

they will never do such thing
in hentai you never have "good" enf
only bad ends
Apr 12, 2020 10:23 PM

Apr 2011
This h-anime isn't bad. The MILF isn't so overly fat. Plus T-Rex animation is good. H-scenes could've been longer thou.

But I prefer the JK in episode 2.
Apr 20, 2020 7:00 PM

Feb 2018
Rip wifehouse, lol... nice graphic.
Jan 6, 2021 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
User-san said:
This dude's english gives me headache.
Dec 12, 2021 8:03 AM
Dec 2021
Dkaiahaskajjajaja
Oct 27, 2022 8:02 AM
Oct 2022
Saya tidak akan post ulang
Oct 29, 2023 12:03 AM

Mar 2019
This one saw all the way to the heaven lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikijou Kyoudan Episode 2 Discussion

Asdrock - Apr 3, 2020

10 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 29, 2023 12:23 AM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Shikijou Kyoudan

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.