Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2020 2:31 PM

Aug 2017
So when i saw the adaptation to anime first thing i thought of was "all gonna be censored" but then i saw the studio and my hopes kinda went up i mean they made "High School DxD" and "School Days"...is there any chance they wont censor all of it? maybe change some parts and stuff?
I really dont mind anything i see in this anime and i see everything really fitting they went for more "disturbing" type and they managed to do it theres not even one part i hate all the gore and rape and stuff i find it fitting.

Whats the chance of this not being censored?
Feb 24, 2020 5:26 AM
Mar 2018
I really doubt, that they will show us everything. But if they won't, then what's the point of this anime :D It's all about revenge and truly disturbing hardcore rape and murder.
But well, we shall see and I hope, they are not afraid.
Feb 24, 2020 6:30 AM

Aug 2017
OneNick said:
I really doubt, that they will show us everything. But if they won't, then what's the point of this anime :D It's all about revenge and truly disturbing hardcore rape and murder.

i love this anime(manga) just for how bold and different it is not often you see just pure hardcore rape and murder so i kinda hope they release it cuz cmon "Ishuzoku Reviewers" had balls to do that with sexual stuff
Feb 27, 2020 1:48 PM
Mar 2018
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
OneNick said:

i love this anime(manga) just for how bold and different it is not often you see just pure hardcore rape and murder so i kinda hope they release it cuz cmon "Ishuzoku Reviewers" had balls to do that with sexual stuff

Yeah, I hope so too. And the light novel is even more hardcore. And much more sex scenes, so that would be about half hentai after that.
Feb 28, 2020 8:42 AM

Aug 2017
OneNick said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Yeah, I hope so too. And the light novel is even more hardcore. And much more sex scenes, so that would be about half hentai after that.

if they censor it im disappointed
Mar 1, 2020 5:40 AM
Feb 2019
As you said, this will be made by the studio of Highschool DxD and School Days, one show basically aired first uncensored while showing bare tits and the other referenced sex through the entire show and
. I know it's not like showing genitals and intercourse (it would be instantly banned if they went that far though), but most studios are still scared to even do atleast that much. If they won't hold their reputation, I will be dissappointed.
Mar 9, 2020 4:22 PM

Mar 2014
Unless the studio manages to make a deal with ATX to air on a premium channel early like they did with HS DXD, Kenzen Robo Daimidaler and Sin: Nanatsu no Taizaiexpect it's probably going to be a horrible over-censored mess. Even if they do you can still expect a lot of the more graphic content to be cut out or toned down. Shows like HS DxD with their abundant but tame titty and panty-shots are one thing but even ATX tends to shy away from Skinemax type stuff especially if it's the darker variety rather than the light-hearted comedy stuff. The complaints people are going to spew are probably going to be less about the nudity or sex and more about how it's portrayed. Even if they censor the nudity and don't show the sex the fact that it basically glorifies the hero using rape and sexual assault for revenge and to manipulate people will be what gets complained about. Showing some nipples will be the last thing on the list of things people will flip out about when it comes to something like this. lol
LiquidacidMar 9, 2020 5:30 PM
Mar 25, 2020 10:01 PM

Sep 2016
Manga doesn't have nipples, even though there are some panels where you literally see MC grabbing his shaft in-frame (whiteout censored ofc).
Not sure if LN has nipples, didn't check it.
In any case, the artist drawing the manga is a hentai artist (Shiokonbu), so they know how to draw them.

I wonder what this anime will do.
I don't think nipples are such a big deal.
As for sex scenes, some normal anime have sex scenes.
It is possible to show softcore intercourse, in theory.
And since it's part of the plot, there should be imo.

After all, even if there are so many scenes in the manga, episodes are 24 mins long.
There's still time to animate the rest a little longer while including the sex scenes.

My 2 cents.
bruh
Mar 29, 2020 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
Yep the manga not having nipples was a let down, but in some few panels it appears.
But even some ecchi manga from shonen jump that don't have nipples, they sometimes get anime that adds it (maybe to boost bluray sales)
Apr 5, 2020 8:56 AM
Jan 2020
They might make both censored and uncensored versions like ishuzoku.
Jun 11, 2020 10:38 AM

Apr 2019
It's Not Justice if You Don't Go Overboard!

Jun 11, 2020 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Guess we will need to wait for a BD release.
Jul 3, 2020 2:40 AM

Jul 2015
I hope not. It's just not the same without the obscenity and brutality.
Jul 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Aug 2017
Salvatia said:
I hope not. It's just not the same without the obscenity and brutality.

i agree if they censor it they gonna ruin it but well at least the studio that took this looks like theyre not big fans of censoring
Oct 31, 2020 9:31 PM

May 2013
I'm going to wait for voice actresses performance. It is going to be phenomenal mark my word. Folks, remember use your headphones when watching this!
Nov 4, 2020 5:14 PM
Sep 2020
Would be lame if they censored it
Nov 5, 2020 3:01 PM

Aug 2017
Popintotz said:
Would be lame if they censored it

it would ruin it 100% i mean theyd have to censor 98% of it
Nov 6, 2020 4:28 PM
Apr 2017
getting a 2 version vibe like Ishuzoku Rebyuāzu or maybe even a Peter grill version with the 3 verison(which was stupid imo though they could do it kinda here with a full censor/light censor and full uncensored) if they really wanted to but that might be too much work for them. In the end hoping for either a no censor or 2 version style with censored and uncensored maybe 1 day apart style just to keep people happy.
Nov 11, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2018
I think it will be censored except for da'boobies lol. But if it's not, I hope they will make a "Goblin Slayer" type of censorship.
Nov 17, 2020 8:35 PM
Feb 2020
If it's censored I'w just read the light novel
Nov 22, 2020 9:49 AM

Jun 2013
Well I've had a read of the Manga I think they would probably censor and cut 80% of the content which sucks, but then again I recall Interspecies Reviewers got an anime xD.

But damn I hope they don't cut out the major stuff.
Dec 8, 2020 2:14 PM

Dec 2016
razgriz63 said:
getting a 2 version vibe like Ishuzoku Rebyuāzu or maybe even a Peter grill version with the 3 verison(which was stupid imo though they could do it kinda here with a full censor/light censor and full uncensored) if they really wanted to but that might be too much work for them. In the end hoping for either a no censor or 2 version style with censored and uncensored maybe 1 day apart style just to keep people happy.

Peter grill had 3 verison? I saw only two versions.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 8, 2021 5:28 PM

Mar 2014
Nieznajomy43 said:
razgriz63 said:

I can only find 2 as well. Ishuzoku Reviewers however does have 3 versions. Censored and uncensored and then another "more" uncensored (think it's the stream release for China?) which actually has the pussy uncensored in the opening tho I don't recall any time it's shown in the show itself.
Jan 9, 2021 3:49 AM

Dec 2015
This question is probably pointless for me since I rarely read manga/light novels before watching an anime. I hope they don't censor it like some anime I watched in the past. I'm guessing some will probably be censored in some form.
Jan 9, 2021 5:08 AM

Dec 2016
Liquidacid said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I can only find 2 as well. Ishuzoku Reviewers however does have 3 versions. Censored and uncensored and then another "more" uncensored (think it's the stream release for China?) which actually has the pussy uncensored in the opening tho I don't recall any time it's shown in the show itself.

I actually saw 3rd version of a few episodes made by fan translators in my country by only a few, maybe only one ep I don't remember.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 9, 2021 5:38 AM
Oct 2019
There will be three different versions of the anime: a censored broadcast version, a streaming-exclusive "Redo" version, and an uncensored "Complete Recovery" version.
Jan 13, 2021 7:28 AM

May 2009
Censored broadcast is censored as expected.
Jan 13, 2021 8:45 AM

Jun 2011
anyone knows if the uncensored ver is gonna air now too, or do we have to wait for BD? :(
Jan 13, 2021 8:53 AM

Aug 2012
Lyree said:
anyone knows if the uncensored ver is gonna air now too, or do we have to wait for BD? :(

I need to know too.... please anyone tell us ans save us.
Jan 13, 2021 8:55 AM

Jul 2016
@Lyree @AvihayAnimes

Uncensored version airs a couple hours later on AT-X.
I'm waiting to torrent that one when someone does it.
Jan 13, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2012
IpreferEcchi said:
@Lyree @AvihayAnimes

This is great news! Thanks man.
Jan 13, 2021 9:12 AM

Jun 2011
IpreferEcchi said:
@Lyree @AvihayAnimes

good, thanks for the info ^^
Jan 13, 2021 12:09 PM

May 2009
AT-X broadcast was uncensored (for what JP law allows)
Jan 13, 2021 12:17 PM

Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
AT-X broadcast was uncensored (for what JP law allows)

I can't believe it's not Hentai! So glad I waited for the AT-X version!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.