Forum Settings
Forums

Additional Cast Announced for 'Argonavis from BanG Dream!' TV Anime

New
Jan 30, 2020 10:07 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010

Additional cast members for the television series Argonavis from BanG Dream! were announced through a livestream on the anime's official YouTube channel on Wednesday. The newly announced cast includes members of the band GYROAXIA, who is also performing one of the opening theme songs "Scatter." In addition to the cast, the official Twitter account released a new promotional video and revealed that the series will air on April 10 through MBS and TBS, among other channels.

Synopsis
Ren Nanahoshi is a lonely college student who isn't good at communicating with others. He remembers the thrill of watching a live band perform when he was young, and spent most of his days searching for his own identity. One day, while singing karaoke alone, two boys named Yuuto and Wataru discover Ren's singing ability. The two agree: "This is fate. Let's start a band!" Ren promptly runs away, but fate indeed steps in, and their journey begins.

Cast
Nayuta Asahi: Jin Ogasawara (Namu Amida Butsu!: Rendai Utena)
Kenta Satozuka: Shinichi Hashimoto
Reon Misono: Takumi Mano (Future Card Shin Buddyfight)
Ryo Akebono: Akiya Hiroto
Miyuki Sakaigawa: Kousuke Miyauchi
Hakkoda Kenzo: Atsushi Miyauchi (SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors)
Mashu Shintaro: Takuya Satou (Captain Tsubasa (2018))

Cast members for the band Argovanis were announced in November of last year. The announcement also revealed that the series is set to be directed by Hiroshi Nishikiori (Trinity Seven) at studio SANZIGEN, with the series composition and script written by Nobuhiro Mouri (Uchuu Sentai Kyuuranger). The series will feature original character designs by manga artist Hikaru Miyoshi (Yuukoku no Moriarty).

Argonavis from BanG Dream! is part of a multimedia project launched by game developer Bushiroad. The smartphone game Argonavis from BanG Dream! AAside is currently being developed by DeNA and is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2020.

PV

Source: animate Times

News submitted by RadiantBreeze
SnowJan 31, 2020 1:10 AM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 30, 2020 10:40 PM

Aug 2015
I still think the anime was a risky bet, but.. oh well, more husbando material.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jan 30, 2020 10:55 PM

Mar 2012
Reposting my post from another thread.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 31, 2020 4:05 AM

Sep 2009
Don't know, maybe there is something with character design here but it looks not as good as regular Bandori seasons made by the same studio.
Jan 31, 2020 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Long-haired blondie is so fine. Oh sweet lord, I'm extremely thirsty rn(

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
4 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
6 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 59 minutes ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
29 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.