Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2019 4:06 PM
Sep 2018
This anime appear everyday on my watching list being that I already completed it. So the anime had to show up on my completed list right? My account is Jos3Rock. This is a bug right? The anime is: Knights of the zodiac: Saint Seiya
Jos3RockDec 18, 2019 4:14 AM
Dec 27, 2019 3:06 PM

Dec 2018
thats because its perceived as still airing. So until mal lists it as finished airing, you cannot put it on the completed as it will just switch back to watching. This is to prevent people to set airing shows to completed as it is physically impossible to be completed if it is still airing.
Sep 19, 2020 6:39 AM
Jun 2019
This anime appear everyday on my watching list being that I already completed it. So the anime had to show up on my completed list right? My account is Aru_-. This is a bug right? The anime is: Yuragi-sou no Yunna-san OVA and Wotaku Ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA.
Sep 19, 2020 7:20 AM

Oct 2014
Aru_- said:
This anime appear everyday on my watching list being that I already completed it. So the anime had to show up on my completed list right? My account is Aru_-. This is a bug right? The anime is: Yuragi-sou no Yunna-san OVA and Wotaku Ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA.
Did you read what the person above said? In case of OVAs sometimes they get new episodes afterwards which makes them airing. I certainly know for Wotaku because this was asked recently in the past and answered here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1864894&show=0#msg60731142 so I'm guessing it's the same case for Yuragi-san as well. Not a bug.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Nov 20, 2020 5:00 PM
Feb 2018
Well, I have just remembered that I had abandoned my account, so I put on Watching "Case Closed, its 10 movies (I really watched 20 and every OVA but this is the problem) and a lot or things more and my anime stats show that I saw 982 episodes, but 0 watching animes, 0 completed and everything like that.
Do I have to wait for it to refresh or something?
Nov 20, 2020 5:25 PM

Dec 2019
@Avestruzz
It's updated here on my end
Click here to see My Tampermonkey Scripts For MAL

If you like my work, please consider supporting it!
https://www.patreon.com/hacker09

Nov 21, 2020 9:56 PM
Nov 2020
I add the animes i've watched but the number of watched episodes on my profile doesn't change. My user is kartolina. Please help.
Nov 22, 2020 6:09 AM

Oct 2014
kartolina said:
I add the animes i've watched but the number of watched episodes on my profile doesn't change. My user is kartolina. Please help.
It takes time to update. 60 titles with 14 rewatches and you've got 2.8k eps. Seems okay to me.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Nov 22, 2020 6:41 PM
Nov 2020
Iizbakaokay said:
kartolina said:
It takes time to update. 60 titles with 14 rewatches and you've got 2.8k eps. Seems okay to me.
thank you!! i noticed it right after i made the post.

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

3 by traed »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.