Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2021 4:46 AM

Dec 2013
It's nice to see Solid actually openly acknowledging Noelle.

Asta is a lucky man to get a face full of Mimosa's plot.

The Vermillion siblings were badass. The moment with both saying that the other is worthy of being called the strongest got me so ridiculously hype! Also the animation was surprisingly solid for their fights which was a nice surprise. It's nice to see Solid actually openly acknowledging Noelle.

Asta is a lucky man to get a face full of Mimosa's plot.

The Vermillion siblings were badass. The moment with both saying that the other is worthy of being called the strongest got me so ridiculously hype! Also the animation was surprisingly solid for their fights which was a nice surprise.
Jun 19, 2021 10:08 AM

Jun 2020
Now time for some mana recovery by Charmy that's the most used and useful magic in their current state, lol now three of them are fighting for Asta that was hilarious, Glad to see Mereoleona and Fuegoleon back in action

Now it's time for them to head-on in the palace and fight to the top their lineup is pretty much capable of each fight that's up ahead, lol the way Mimosa fell on Asta, boob first was amusing and made him bleed well she has healing magic so Asta doesn't mind well I won't mind it either

The two siblings are going all out and they're not playing around I remembered how they were so strong and easy to carry out situations and flashbacks when they were still little kids some things never change, do they.

Jul 6, 2021 3:52 AM

Jan 2021
I’ll never get tired of watching Mereoleona fight
Aug 1, 2021 10:09 PM

Mar 2015
Vermillion siblings too strong!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 14, 2021 1:02 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting match-up of Sisgoleon vs Vetto there, where we got to see the obvious outcome of who the real beast is. Also loving the respect the Vermillion siblings have for each other.

Mar 5, 2022 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
Asta will fight rill and Noelle will fight fana. Both Lion & Lioness are goat characters!!
They defeated(I suppose) there opponents easily.
And I have a confession to make: mamosa is the worst character in BC for me, and one of my least favorite character ever!
Mar 8, 2022 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
Mimosa healing her future husbando.
Sally's wearing Asta's clothes. Oh snap! Best girl Mimosa and Sally have met.
2 elves.
Fuegoleon and Mereoleona.
More elves.
LMAO at Mimosa getting happy that she gets to be with her future husbando and praises her oniisan.
lol at Vermillion's on Salamander and Silva's on the bird.
Nero watches as Asta leaves.
All those sperm cells.
Damn. Dat faceplant.
SUGOI!!!!!! Mimosa oppai landed in her future husbando's face.
Dat oppai bounce.

LAWD! Dat Mimosa oppai scene was godly. That's how I want to die god. You could just sense the impact. That's how powerful her oppai are. Anyway, that scene made me check the manga chapter, and I realized that I should check back from the Asta and Yuno vs Licht battle. Guess what... Vanessa was in her bra and pantsu this whole time since that battle to now. The anime staff made her wear clothes. We missed all the oppai and booty shots. Not only that, but Sally resurrecting naked was showing nice oppai and Fana naked scene with Vetto out the tank showed more oppai and booty. Glad I went back and checked.

Everyone in the thread: Mimosa is best girl. Mimosa oppai scene was glorious.

Volkur:

VolKur said:
And I have a confession to make: mamosa is the worst character in BC for me, and one of my least favorite character ever!

You're entitled to your opinion, but you reveal that you're a oddball in the process.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 11, 2022 7:51 PM
Oct 2020
More nom-noms. Good thing they're burning so many calories. Gordon trying to spoon feed Gauche lol. No need to be shy!

Fluorescent sperm on the way to the Shadow Palace. What's that about?

It appears that Mimosa is falling for Asta, boobs first!

Mereoleona and Fuegoleon battle so epic it has a day named for it. We are indeed in the court of the Crimson King, and Crimson Queen! Guess that wasn't just another regular Tuesday, with all the blood and flames. Hopefully the kingdom got the day off.

Oct 2, 2022 11:14 AM

May 2014
Love these Vermillion bros and anegoleon *___*
Oct 27, 2022 8:01 PM
May 2019
THIS WAS THE GREATEST EPISODE TO EVER GRACE THIS EARTH
Nov 27, 2022 4:23 PM

Mar 2010
I love that crazy sisleona and obv if she wasn't so injured I feel like she could have dominated or perhaps the elf is just that strong.. on the other hand makes sense that her bro is able to keep up giving the fact he had like a shit load of sleep lolz. Damn I love noelle and love that crazy bitch elf fana

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 27, 2022 1:02 PM

Jan 2021
These Vermillions are something else. Sisgoleon is truly amazing. She's best girl.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 23, 2023 5:51 AM
Dec 2022
Vermillion and Mereo are just TOP!!!
May 28, 2023 4:54 AM

Jul 2022
Oh my goodness!! Mimosa's breasts!! also Noelle is acting like a waifu now.
Jul 16, 2023 5:23 AM

Jul 2016
Jamk_ said:
I’ll never get tired of watching Mereoleona fight

She is fucking awesome ay. Just brutal as fuck.
Jul 18, 2023 1:13 PM
Jul 2023
Brother and Sister Vеrmillion are amazing.
Feb 7, 2:03 AM
Jun 2022
Getting Boring Now . Get To The Point Already
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.