Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2019 8:46 AM
Apr 2019
What I believe is the Boruto Series is basically backwards representation of the Naruto Series.
For Example: - Naruto had nothing in the beginning and eventually gained everything he wished and desired at the end. However, Boruto has everything that Naruto wanted as a child at the beginning but will soon have nothing. (Supported by Toneri's statement in Boruto's dream duh)
Naruto is a HERO with a TRAGIC PAST, and Boruto will be HERO with a TRAGIC FUTURE.
Nov 27, 2019 3:44 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I also find it interesting that Naruto (the series) dealt a lot with trying to achieve a certain peace while Boruto is about how the same people who gained that "peace" are desperately trying to maintain it.

Meanwhile, the generation after doesn't know a life without that "peace", so a lot of Boruto is also about how the new generation deals with life when the "peace" they had is being compromised. We see Boruto always wanting to be a part of the action in a way that kinda suggests that he takes the threat to that "peace" a bit lightly. The way Boruto is always trying to hit Sasuke up for training while we see that Sasuke's actually around for serious business is a great example of this. It's sometimes interesting to see how he fares when things aren't as easy as they seem. Too bad they don't always expand on that topic as much as they could be expanding on it. Perhaps they're biding time, because as it is now, Boruto seems to not get it time and time again-- or he unlearns it. lol

It's all really interesting, but they just have to make it more apparent in the story. I feel like a lot of people aren't really understanding that all of this is happening. I can't blame them because it sometimes feels like they don't allow progress on that point to stick for too long. Still, when it's there, it's fun and interesting.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 29, 2019 10:14 PM
Apr 2019
Swiggy said:
I also find it interesting that Naruto (the series) dealt a lot with trying to achieve a certain peace while Boruto is about how the same people who gained that "peace" are desperately trying to maintain it.

Meanwhile, the generation after doesn't know a life without that "peace", so a lot of Boruto is also about how the new generation deals with life when the "peace" they had is being compromised. We see Boruto always wanting to be a part of the action in a way that kinda suggests that he takes the threat to that "peace" a bit lightly. The way Boruto is always trying to hit Sasuke up for training while we see that Sasuke's actually around for serious business is a great example of this. It's sometimes interesting to see how he fares when things aren't as easy as they seem. Too bad they don't always expand on that topic as much as they could be expanding on it. Perhaps they're biding time, because as it is now, Boruto seems to not get it time and time again-- or he unlearns it. lol

It's all really interesting, but they just have to make it more apparent in the story. I feel like a lot of people aren't really understanding that all of this is happening. I can't blame them because it sometimes feels like they don't allow progress on that point to stick for too long. Still, when it's there, it's fun and interesting.

I agree with every word. No arguments.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.