Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2019 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
This anime manages to be good and bad at the same time, at least in my case. Kufa is more of a butler then a tutor. Girls school and all that just ruins it for me in a way. I wish this was done kinda different. It had potential but it had to be ruined by classic romance and very anoying girl MC. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that its a trash anime, its ok 6.5/10 ... I just think I would rate it higher without girl drama. Would loved if it was based on Kufa and assassin agency more. Can someone tell me who read light novel, will it pick up or will we have girlm school drama , while butler supports?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 7, 2019 3:17 PM

Mar 2018
I can't say how the novel develops exactly because I chose to stay away from it but if I had to take a guess I would say it isn't gonna get much better. I typically read generic light novels to begin with so I have more or less developed a talent of seeing how an show is gonna turn out just by seeing it's tags and summary on Novelupdate. Keep in mind that the novels genre has the Ecchi, Harem, and School Life tags on it which in and of itself tells you whether or not it's something you wanna read since most of the community seems to dislike these genres
Nov 7, 2019 4:29 PM

Jul 2017
I agree, 1st episode made it seem like it'd be a slowish pace type of show with Kufa observing Melida's development throughout. Unfortunately though, it seems Kufa himself is being relegated to side character to make way for this lame Melida Elise drama that's been going on
Nov 7, 2019 4:41 PM
Feb 2017
I’ve watched only the first episode and so far it’s a low score of 6/10. Seems bland to me. Gotta catch up on 4 episodes....
Nov 7, 2019 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:
It had potential but it had to be ruined by classic romance and very anoying girl MC.

WTF Melida is Heroine of the season and the romance is the best part. You must be on drugs. D:

How the hell is she "very anoying"!?

She's smart, brave, strong-spirited, and kind. She does her best and she doesn't take crap from anybody!
ChiibiNov 7, 2019 6:08 PM

Nov 7, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2017
as ep 5, skipping / rushing content one of the reasons, second is drawing consistency, third is sometime fight animation / camera shots kinda bad (especially ep 3 iirc)

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 8, 2019 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
[quote=Chiibi][quote=TheVenom message=58628916]It had potential
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:
It had potential but it had to be ruined by classic romance and very anoying girl MC.

WTF Melida is Heroine of the season and the romance is the best part. You must be on drugs. D:

How the hell is she "very anoying"!?

She's smart, brave, strong-spirited, and kind. She does her best and she doesn't take crap from anybody!

Its your opinion. Its obvious you like this anime.80% of this anime is some girl drama , and even that drama is done like shit. Romance is not my thing. At least the way they are doing it in this anime. Melida is generic and boring character. Kufa was interesting at first but then he went all beta butler mode so now even he is boring and predictable. I think 6/10 is decent for this anime. Realistic score.
Nov 8, 2019 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:
Melida is generic and boring character.

How is she "generic and boring"? Shame on you for not recognizing a great heroine.

She'll feed you fire if you talk shit about her. >:/

Nov 8, 2019 2:38 PM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:
Melida is generic and boring character.

How is she "generic and boring"? Shame on you for not recognizing a great heroine.

She'll feed you fire if you talk shit about her. >:/

Well maybe because I prefer more mature heroines that loli or young types. I just don't find Melida interesting. For me shes just bland, but thats me.
Nov 8, 2019 5:15 PM

Nov 2017
TheVenom,I agree with you about Melida,and most of the other girls in that they seem very generic,whereas the bit that upset me is that fact that Kufa "had" a lot of potential to be an interesting character,instead he's now just "there".
Nov 8, 2019 9:14 PM
Oct 2018
Yeah, a bit dissapointed. I thought this gonna be male MC centered anime, like Gakusen Toshi Asterisk or Rakudai Kishi or even Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, but I was wrong. Kufa just like a supporting character for Melida, and he act like generic type of character in shoujo animes. Not to mention the ultra fast pacing and inconsistent animation.

I don't say i hate it, I'm just dissapointed.
Bingki-sanNov 8, 2019 9:20 PM
Nov 9, 2019 3:58 AM
Oct 2019
Quite the opposite for me. I went in with expectations of a battle harem of old, pure wish fulfillment fantasy, a return to old trash amongst the isekai trend, and it's turned out to be a highlights of the season for me.

I share a lot of your sentiments. I'm not at all invested in Elise or Nerva bullshit. It's a bit annoying, even. Melida, I also had a terrible first impression of her. Especially after the breakdown in the school, starting the drama with Elise and not at all standing up to her bullies in the first episode. I hated it all. But where our opinions differ is Melida's character as a whole. I began to like her, a lot.

Melida struggling against the pumpkins was the first point where I kind of liked her. Being threatened by her own family, she doesn't even call for help. She has nothing to offer, she's a disappointment, so she feels shame even asking for help when she needs it, instead choosing to suffer alone. I pitied her, the same as Kufa. And then Kufa decides to support her. That's when her character starts going a more likable route.

As soon as she gets mana and at least Kufa to support her, something to offer to others and someone who wasn't disappointed in her, something she can call her own and someone she can look up to, she begins to improve. No longer an emotional wreckage all the time. She's quite sweet with Kufa, even if she's more solemn around others. No longer just taking hits. She can use the one thing she has to stand up for not only herself, but those around her. Just the tiny little thing she was given, using it to make a difference. I liked it.

Along with her progression, I liked her relationship dynamic with Kufa. I also want to see more of Kufa assassin work, but I don't mind this. An impure monster, seeing someone pure with potential to be better than him, deciding to do some good by cultivating that potential. A villain raising a hero, who might one day take his life. Putting his life at risk for just a small hope to do good in a world of darkness. Not to mention how wholesome their interactions are. She looks up to the him in honest admiration, he looks after her as a deceitful guide, but both bound by mutual feelings of trust and care for each other.

It comes down to this. Whether you're sold on Melida's character or not. If you are, like me, then even if you don't care for Elise, you'll enjoy seeing Melida grow as she takes on her breaking relationship and learns to fix it. The drama has a point now. If you don't care for Melida, which you seem to not, I guess it all turns into pointless drama.
Earl_DumbNov 12, 2019 9:00 AM
Nov 11, 2019 6:58 PM
Nov 2019
I literally made an account on here just to agree with you. Lol. The first few minutes in episode 1, I got extremely hyped. The first three minutes I thought I was going to get a darker than black/rurouni kenshin type story with Kirito from SAO as the MC(would've been sick). But nope.. I ended up getting darker than black Gemini of the meteor, watered down. Once they introduced Angel and her problems. I got annoyed & cringed. That said, I can see why people like it though, just not for me. Sad.
Nov 11, 2019 7:08 PM

Nov 2008
SnowKross said:
I literally made an account on here just to agree with you. Lol. The first few minutes in episode 1, I got extremely hyped. The first three minutes I thought I was going to get a darker than black/rurouni kenshin type story with Kirito from SAO as the MC(would've been sick). But nope.. I ended up getting darker than black Gemini of the meteor, watered down. Once they introduced Angel and her problems. I got annoyed & cringed. That said, I can see why people like it though, just not for me. Sad.

Give it more than one episode because it gets better as it goes. :p

Nov 11, 2019 10:30 PM
Oct 2011
Well you know the show is bad when my favorite character design and is Nerva... If they didnt make Nerva into a bitch and gave her some more development, theres no way our plain and boring FMC can compete.
Nov 12, 2019 5:06 PM
Nov 2019
Chiibi said:
SnowKross said:

Give it more than one episode because it gets better as it goes. :p
I did. I'm caught up. Hoping it wouldn't go a certain direction with it.. but it did. If you're enjoying it then right on man. But its not for me. I just needed to vent. Lol
Nov 12, 2019 6:11 PM

Nov 2008
You know, I totally forgot how much men hate feminism and girl power. What I'm mostly getting from this thread is

"WHY FOCUS ON THE STUPID LITTLE GIRL'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHEN WE COULDA HAD YET ANOTHER MALE EMPOWERMENT FANTASY HAREM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SHOW SUCKS"

Because, clearly we don't have enough male empowerment fantasy anime series.

Of course a strong-spirited heroine learning to fight for herself "annoys you and makes you cringe"; that makes you uncomfortable "since girls suck and should just let the men do all the fighting while they show their panties and squeal for said men".

You people disgust me. :/ Freaking pathetic.
ChiibiNov 12, 2019 6:19 PM

Nov 14, 2019 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
Chiibi said:
You know, I totally forgot how much men hate feminism and girl power. What I'm mostly getting from this thread is

"WHY FOCUS ON THE STUPID LITTLE GIRL'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHEN WE COULDA HAD YET ANOTHER MALE EMPOWERMENT FANTASY HAREM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SHOW SUCKS"

Of course a strong-spirited heroine learning to fight for herself "annoys you and makes you cringe"; that makes you uncomfortable "since girls suck and should just let the men do all the fighting while they show their panties and squeal for said men".

You calling people pathetic just because they don't like the anime or heroine you like?

It's true what they say though about her and I completely agree with them in most cases. Though in my case I'm more on neutral side -> I like her as a character BUT since she is a loli and FMC I can't bring myself to support her romance with MC. It's just too overused and cliche and it only makes it boring for me, unless FMC is really really good (f.e Mai from SeishunButa - not speaking in term of loli here but about being FMC).
I'm more of a side character lover so I took a liking to Rose the most as of now, since she is pretty funny and pretty seductive (ep6) and NOT A LOLI (god bless, they gave us one who isn't a loli).

But still all things considered I rate this anime very low, as source reader. This anime is way too rushed, and even then they have guts to give us a goddamn filler episode when they cut so many important stuff. I wonder how people who watch it feel seeing so many things out of order (Madia 1shooted in ep 5 || 4 lolis best friends out of nowhere, when they practically never spoke to each other ep6). If I didn't read source material I would be like wtf did I skip an episode?

TL:DR Feel free to like this mediocre anime, even the FMC but at least don't be so low as to badmouth people who don't like it or the FMC, have some shame as a human being, unless you're 12y old.
ArreitNov 14, 2019 3:18 PM
Nov 14, 2019 3:33 PM

Nov 2008
Raisken said:

You calling people pathetic just because they don't like the anime or heroine you like?

Wow, you completely missed the point.

*slow clap*

TL:DR Feel free to like this mediocre anime

You're a mediocre anime.

Nov 15, 2019 4:52 AM
Oct 2012
Earl_Dumb said:
Quite the opposite for me. I went in with expectations of a battle harem of old, pure wish fulfillment fantasy, a return to old trash amongst the isekai trend, and it's turned out to be a highlights of the season for me.

I share a lot of your sentiments. I'm not at all invested in Elise or Nerva bullshit. It's a bit annoying, even. Melida, I also had a terrible first impression of her. Especially after the breakdown in the school, starting the drama with Elise and not at all standing up to her bullies in the first episode. I hated it all. But where our opinions differ is Melida's character as a whole. I began to like her, a lot.

Melida struggling against the pumpkins was the first point where I kind of liked her. Being threatened by her own family, she doesn't even call for help. She has nothing to offer, she's a disappointment, so she feels shame even asking for help when she needs it, instead choosing to suffer alone. I pitied her, the same as Kufa. And then Kufa decides to support her. That's when her character starts going a more likable route.

As soon as she gets mana and at least Kufa to support her, something to offer to others and someone who wasn't disappointed in her, something she can call her own and someone she can look up to, she begins to improve. No longer an emotional wreckage all the time. She's quite sweet with Kufa, even if she's more solemn around others. No longer just taking hits. She can use the one thing she has to stand up for not only herself, but those around her. Just the tiny little thing she was given, using it to make a difference. I liked it.

Along with her progression, I liked her relationship dynamic with Kufa. I also want to see more of Kufa assassin work, but I don't mind this. An impure monster, seeing someone pure with potential to be better than him, deciding to do some good by cultivating that potential. A villain raising a hero, who might one day take his life. Putting his life at risk for just a small hope to do good in a world of darkness. Not to mention how wholesome their interactions are. She looks up to the him in honest admiration, he looks after her as a deceitful guide, but both bound by mutual feelings of trust and care for each other.

It comes down to this. Whether you're sold on Melida's character or not. If you are, like me, then even if you don't care for Elise, you'll enjoy seeing Melida grow as she takes on her breaking relationship and learns to fix it. The drama has a point now. If you don't care for Melida, which you seem to not, I guess it all turns into pointless drama.

You said exactly what I think and feel about the show!
Honestly I have nothing to add!
Merida and Kufa <3

Nov 15, 2019 5:20 AM
Nov 2019
A decent adaptation of the LN and it could have been the anime of this season - but this poorly paced, bland, tropy, LN butchering is disappointing. if it doesn't improve soon it'll be a drop for me...

Nov 16, 2019 7:39 AM

Apr 2012
Chiibi said:

hahaha best comment which explains this thread well

tbh after reading the manga vers,
i would say that this anime biggest dissappoinment is the freaking fast pace and it nature to skip through basically everything.

makes me want to read the Ln
Nov 16, 2019 10:42 AM
Jul 2019
kururugikai said:

i would say that this anime biggest dissappoinment is the freaking fast pace and it nature to skip through basically everything.

do definitely read the Light Novel if you want to dive more into character and world development, sadly the anime adaptation only covers 1/5 of the Light novel's true potential (the pacing is too fast, left out character development, decent animation at best, etc) i read both the ln and the manga and i freakin love it. Kufa in the ln and manga shows that he has a sadistic and twisted side that makes him way more appealing and funny at times, in the anime he becomes too passive for my taste

sadly this anime made people expect it to be quite the generic Ln, but IMO its not, i've read till V3 and can't find any "Genericness" into it, there's hardly any aforementioned above "Echi and Harem" (there's a little bit of harem but its mildly intimidating nor plot changing)

The Light Novel score's wayyyy above from the anime and you should definitely read it
Nov 16, 2019 11:04 AM

Apr 2012
Tyleron said:
kururugikai said:

do definitely read the Light Novel if you want to dive more into character and world development, sadly the anime adaptation only covers 1/5 of the Light novel's true potential (the pacing is too fast, left out character development, decent animation at best, etc) i read both the ln and the manga and i freakin love it. Kufa in the ln and manga shows that he has a sadistic and twisted side that makes him way more appealing and funny at times, in the anime he becomes too passive for my taste

sadly this anime made people expect it to be quite the generic Ln, but IMO its not, i've read till V3 and can't find any "Genericness" into it, there's hardly any aforementioned above "Echi and Harem" (there's a little bit of harem but its mildly intimidating nor plot changing)

The Light Novel score's wayyyy above from the anime and you should definitely read it

where can i read the Ln?
since i never read a ln before
Nov 16, 2019 2:17 PM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:

You are actually stupid as fuck. So much I wont even comment on you stupid argument. Sorry for not liking this piece of shit show.
Nov 16, 2019 2:20 PM

Jan 2013
Earl_Dumb said:

Thank you for understanding my point.
Nov 16, 2019 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:

You are actually stupid as fuck.

Lol, I call like like I see it. U mad, bro? Everyone's complaining how it doesn't focus on Kufa but Melida. Prove me wrong.

Nov 16, 2019 8:54 PM
Oct 2018
I'm sorry guys if you feel offended by my opinion. I just feeling betrayed by my expectations. I thought, this gonna be an action anime (like mahouka koukou, gakusen toshi, rakudai kishi, or arifureta with much better animation).

But after seeing episode 6, i know for which audience this anime for. Yes, for loli fans. Don't blame me, but this kind of anime is not my cup of tea. And i'm just gonna say, enjoy your loli anime.

Though, i'll be keep watching and expecting to get some interesting death-alive action scene (DON'T SPOIL ME). And if you ask me about anti feminism, I really don't care about that. As long as i get good show, i will appreciate it, no matter man or woman is the main character. I do like akame ga kill (akame), attack on titans (mikasa), etc.
Bingki-sanNov 16, 2019 9:28 PM
Nov 17, 2019 10:40 AM

Nov 2008
So I found a bunch of the raw light novel scans...there is way too much fanservice. It's pretty disturbing. Each volume probably contains at least three images of Melida and her friends naked, half-naked or showing panties.

I'm not sorry that the anime cuts all of this out. :/ Seriously, thank GOD that it does...

is it really too much to ask for a good story WITHOUT being treated like a pervert?

Nov 18, 2019 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:

You are actually stupid as fuck.

Lol, I call like like I see it. U mad, bro? Everyone's complaining how it doesn't focus on Kufa but Melida. Prove me wrong.

Because his story ''was'' more interesting. Only thing about Melida I saw all this time was a loli drama and a bullshit power up. I mean you must admit, shes useless then after drinking plot potion she won vs Elise.
How can you not understand, show started with assassin shit , i expected it to be cool, and I got some school drama, assassin turnes to butler. Dont worry I disslike Kufa even more now after few eps then Melida. I expected him to be some cool instructor assassin, he just turned into a butler with that '' My lady '' bs.
Nov 18, 2019 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
Bingki-san said:
I'm sorry guys if you feel offended by my opinion. I just feeling betrayed by my expectations. I thought, this gonna be an action anime (like mahouka koukou, gakusen toshi, rakudai kishi, or arifureta with much better animation).

But after seeing episode 6, i know for which audience this anime for. Yes, for loli fans. Don't blame me, but this kind of anime is not my cup of tea. And i'm just gonna say, enjoy your loli anime.

Though, i'll be keep watching and expecting to get some interesting death-alive action scene (DON'T SPOIL ME). And if you ask me about anti feminism, I really don't care about that. As long as i get good show, i will appreciate it, no matter man or woman is the main character. I do like akame ga kill (akame), attack on titans (mikasa), etc.

Yeah dude. Just what I thought. Loli girls aint for me, also that assassin turned to butler shit also aint for me. Expected it to be darker animr. It started with such promise.
Nov 18, 2019 6:01 PM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:
I mean you must admit, shes useless then after drinking plot potion she won vs Elise.

There's nothing "useless" about her; she kicks ass in both physical combat AND personality. Her attitude of "I am not weak and I will prove it" is what makes her great. Even before she got her power-up, she was protecting Ellie...or did you forget about that? She doesn't let anyone push her around and I love heroines like this. We need more of them.

Anyway...it seems like (many others) that this anime is just a 12-episode commercial for the light novel...so to get a satisfying story, we'll have to read that. Except you can't because it's not translated. I'd like to fix that problem...but I can't do it on my own. Waiting for help.

I guess you could just read the manga though....
ChiibiNov 18, 2019 6:08 PM

Nov 19, 2019 3:27 PM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:
I mean you must admit, shes useless then after drinking plot potion she won vs Elise.

There's nothing "useless" about her; she kicks ass in both physical combat AND personality. Her attitude of "I am not weak and I will prove it" is what makes her great. Even before she got her power-up, she was protecting Ellie...or did you forget about that? She doesn't let anyone push her around and I love heroines like this. We need more of them.

Anyway...it seems like (many others) that this anime is just a 12-episode commercial for the light novel...so to get a satisfying story, we'll have to read that. Except you can't because it's not translated. I'd like to fix that problem...but I can't do it on my own. Waiting for help.

I guess you could just read the manga though....

You must be a very young girl. Well whatever floats your boat I say. Im a man, I like different things. If you like this and her then good for ya.
Nov 19, 2019 5:26 PM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:
You must be a very young girl.

What, why? I'm a woman but what the hell does age have to do with it? Yes, women like to see other women portrayed positively. Shocker. It doesn't matter what age they are...though it is more impressive when it's a very young girl like Melida.

"Very young girls" don't really care about positive representation that much so I don't know why you think I'm "very young". That's kinda insulting. :|
ChiibiNov 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Nov 20, 2019 7:01 AM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:
You must be a very young girl.

What, why? I'm a woman but what the hell does age have to do with it? Yes, women like to see other women portrayed positively. Shocker. It doesn't matter what age they are...though it is more impressive when it's a very young girl like Melida.

"Very young girls" don't really care about positive representation that much so I don't know why you think I'm "very young". That's kinda insulting. :|

Because when you get older you see things in a different light. Its not an insult. I just think that you must be a very young girl, nothing else.
Nov 20, 2019 9:59 AM

Nov 2008
TheVenom said:
I just think that you must be a very young girl, nothing else.

Well, I'm not! I'm an adult, thank you very much.

What are you talking about 'different light'? I'm supposed to be bored with this series, like you? Elaborate.

Nov 20, 2019 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:
TheVenom said:
I just think that you must be a very young girl, nothing else.

Well, I'm not! I'm an adult, thank you very much.

What are you talking about 'different light'? I'm supposed to be bored with this series, like you? Elaborate.

Has nothing to do with this series. It has to do with understanding my point of view, without bashing my opinion on something. Different people like different stuff. We aint the same. Many things depend even from where you come from. I live in Eastern Europe, we are raised very different from for example Americans.Thats it. Anyhow its internet, people are using anonimity to bash anything they dont like, and in real life they cant even speak properly.
Nov 23, 2019 8:59 AM
Dec 2018
This show just makes sense because its main plot is simple and it was explained in the only good episode (the first one). All the other 6 episodes, so far, had been going REALLY disappointening in terms of animation, direction and plot history as well. By the way, I'm gonna skip the complains about the rush that turns scenes that have a great potential into just garbage, climax fight skips, attempts to put emotion where a properly fundation wasn't built and arranging scenes that make completely no sense.
I'm very disappointed
Nov 23, 2019 10:35 AM
Nov 2019
After Ep.7 - it's a drop from me....

It's become a complete car-crash adaptation.
Nov 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Jan 2013
hiquepires said:
This show just makes sense because its main plot is simple and it was explained in the only good episode (the first one). All the other 6 episodes, so far, had been going REALLY disappointening in terms of animation, direction and plot history as well. By the way, I'm gonna skip the complains about the rush that turns scenes that have a great potential into just garbage, climax fight skips, attempts to put emotion where a properly fundation wasn't built and arranging scenes that make completely no sense.
I'm very disappointed

penrhos said:
After Ep.7 - it's a drop from me....

It's become a complete car-crash adaptation.

Yep. Only episode that was any good was the first one. I hoped we will get into some dark shit. What do I get? BS power up of Melida. Melida is annoying beyond any reason, funny how if you removed Melida from this anime my rating for it would go from 5 to 7
Nov 23, 2019 7:34 PM
Jul 2013
I’m a woman and I don’t see the “anti feminism” thing here. What I see is an anime that sold us something to expect from the pvs and 1st episode and is getting another way. I love romances, most of the times, but it has to make sense, have a background, some characters deployment and here in this anime it’s very poorly done.
Also I’m not into loli stuff and see a romance between them both disgusts me.

So, even Melida being strong and so on, she still is annoying to me. Calling her sensei all the time, thinking he’s her “property” and abusing her “powers” over the dumb and useless sensei in some ways, because that’s what he’s turned lately.
To make a fmc be awesome, good or positive, doesn’t mean you have to make the mmc bad or useless, almost invisible.
This last episode really made me feel like dropping it, but I won’t cause I really want to give it a better chance. Really hope it gets better, even though I’m not feeling it.
Nov 23, 2019 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
Lussama said:

They're only four years apart; why is that disgusting? :/

Nov 23, 2019 8:18 PM
Nov 2016
i think this anime is going way too fast, they didn't bother to develop the world or the history in a better way, and doesn't help that ep 6 was completely useless

it's a loli with her slave/teacher/assassin/butler (i really don't know his role \o/)

As a MC, her participation seens bland, she is not bad but its like something is missing, altough i can't point on what.

Kuufa has a more interesting Backstory and personality but they don't explore this much, i don't know how he is in the LN but, in this anime, he loses screen time to develop the girl and that's is a mistake

but again, i think the great sin this anime is commenting is rushing the entire thing
Nov 23, 2019 8:30 PM
Jul 2013
Chiibi said:
Lussama said:

It’s because of the way she’s made, her loli appeal and most attitudes.
But I guess she’s 12 or so, right? Imo too young for a 16-19 guy.

One thing I read you were saying is about the ecchi or nude scenes, really thankful it’s not like this in the anime otherwise would be a drop without question.
Nov 23, 2019 8:45 PM

Nov 2008
Lussama said:
Chiibi said:

She's thirteen and he's seventeen...so it's like a freshman dating a junior in American high school...which I'm sure happens a lot.

Nov 24, 2019 1:25 PM
Jul 2013
Chiibi said:
Lussama said:

She's thirteen and he's seventeen...so it's like a freshman dating a junior in American high school...which I'm sure happens a lot.

Imo too young, and if I’m not wrong, the lord pricket said a 12 years old kid did a massacre alone for about 7 or 8 years ago. And if he’s really this kid, then he would be 19/20 years old and not 17, but I don’t read the ln just watch the anime.
Still think, she’s too innocent even for a 13 years teenage and annoys me the way she’s with someone who should/is her tutor/teacher, not just her but him too. His attitude towards her is even worse cause she’s a kid who doesn’t have contact with guys until he came and he shows some “romantic” signs or answers her need for attention in a more romantic way.
Nov 24, 2019 3:31 PM

Nov 2008
Lussama said:
Chiibi said:

Imo too young, and if I’m not wrong, the lord pricket said a 12 years old kid did a massacre alone for about 7 or 8 years ago. And if he’s really this kid, then he would be 19/20 years old and not 17, but I don’t read the ln just watch the anime.
Still think, she’s too innocent even for a 13 years teenage and annoys me the way she’s with someone who should/is her tutor/teacher, not just her but him too. His attitude towards her is even worse cause she’s a kid who doesn’t have contact with guys until he came and he shows some “romantic” signs or answers her need for attention in a more romantic way.

So what? Their relationship is chaste and innocent...it's not like they're SLEEPING together and people need to calm down about it. lol

Nov 28, 2019 6:22 AM
Nov 2019
Chiibi said:

So what? Their relationship is chaste and innocent...it's not like they're SLEEPING together and people need to calm down about it. lol

Re-watch the scenes in Ep.1 after he feeds her "Mana" and she's lying in bed...

"You know me inside & out".

Borderline pedo....
Nov 28, 2019 9:37 AM

Nov 2008
penrhos said:

Re-watch the scenes in Ep.1 after he feeds her "Mana" and she's lying in bed...

"You know me inside & out".

Borderline pedo....

"Pedophilia" is the attraction of a person five years older or more to a prepubescent kid.

Kufa is not five years older, he is four years older.

Melida is not prepubescent; she is going through puberty (age 13)

The scene you're talking about is in the manga and I already expressed that I'm not a fan of the creepy stuff in it.

Get your facts right. :/

Nov 28, 2019 5:51 PM

Nov 2019
So basically, op is saying the author, producer and the studio should produce this anime according to his taste

Idk whether I should laugh or cry 😂
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's with the Hate?

Aytr0 - Jun 3, 2021

31 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 6, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

226 by hieu2000 »»
Feb 14, 12:53 AM

» what makes the show THIS bad?

APolygons2 - Apr 20, 2023

23 by Akanekino »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2019

104 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

66 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.