Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2019 2:34 PM

Oct 2019
Any of y'all play Destiny (either 1 or 2) here? I played a lot of the first when it came out, and right now I've been playing a lot of Destiny 2 now that it's F2P. What do you usually like to do in it? Are you more of a PVP or PVE sorta person? What kinda classes do you gravitate towards?
Nov 4, 2019 6:13 PM

Aug 2009
You play D2 on PC?

-Edit-
Noticed in a different thread that your main PC is a laptop, so, never mind.

Nov 4, 2019 6:42 PM

Oct 2019
Lol yeah sadly not

It works well for everything else BESIDES gaming, unless you count reaaaaalllyyy old games like Doom or Marathon
Nov 4, 2019 8:30 PM
Feb 2017
I played a LOT of Destiny 1 when it first came out. Hunter (?) class was my favorite, loved the 1 shot golden pistol.
Nov 5, 2019 9:22 AM

Oct 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
I played a LOT of Destiny 1 when it first came out. Hunter (?) class was my favorite, loved the 1 shot golden pistol.

Ooof same! I loved using the golden gun a lot. In D2 I'm now doing the Titan class, it's pretty useful for Crucible
Nov 8, 2019 10:18 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Both Destiny games followed the exact same four steps for me. I had fun for a few weeks at launch, then I played the first DLC but was already bored with the game by that point, then I didn't even bother paying the second DLC even though I paid for it, then I missed out on the magical extra expensive third DLC that supposedly makes the game what it was truly meant to be. Telling myself I won't fall for it again but frankly I'm probably gonna end up getting conned into buying the third one too.

Destiny's an alright series but it had potential to be bigger than Halo just such a masterpiece of a series but sadly Bungie just totally missed the market and as a result it's a fraction of what it could have been. I'd have much rather they just stuck to developing the Halo series because that series has been rather unimpressive as of late too.

Nov 12, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2018
Never played Destiny 1 when It came out but started Destiny 2 a few months back and I play it alot, I use the Warlock class the most and my sub-class is Voidwalker
Nov 13, 2019 8:04 PM

Mar 2012
Been playing Destiny since Alpha. I absolutely loved D1 and thats when I got hooked. Chasing the exotics, mastering the raids, destroying the comp in Crucible, you name it. Then D2 came out, and it was ok, but I took a HUGE break from it and I've been back on it like religiously these past few months trying to catch up on exotics I've missed and whatnot. Idk, it's something about the grind (incessant) that keeps me coming back.

I'm a Titan Main (Bubble Lyfe!) and I dabble in PVE and PVP. Currently, I'm grinding for Randy's Throwing Knife (the PVP Scout Rifle for this season) and just got my hands on Lumina. I'm mainly a support character, so i had to get the only gun that can heal ppl! ^^ Always looking for more ppl to play with btw.

More topics from this board

» Do you guys play the Nintendo 3ds and Ps Vita in 2024?

DesuMaiden - 7 hours ago

7 by SnipeStrike »»
25 minutes ago

» Is 8 gb vram enough these days?

Cnon - Mar 5

26 by Citrone39 »»
6 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3541 by DesuMaiden »»
7 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - May 7

15 by DesuMaiden »»
7 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

34 by DesuMaiden »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.