0.0%
3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
0 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2019 4:23 PM

May 2011

The review by Kenny Lauderdale, who went through utmost trouble to find this lost piece of media. It's unlikely that any of us will get to ever watch it in entirety, but I think it's worth being left here...
Nov 4, 2019 2:10 PM

Jan 2011
sorcery said:

The review by Kenny Lauderdale, who went through utmost trouble to find this lost piece of media. It's unlikely that any of us will get to ever watch it in entirety, but I think it's worth being left here...

"My next step was to do it again using the Japanese name, no results there."
lol what the fuck did he google cause when I do it the 2nd VHS tape pics comes up 6 times in the first three rows

Well besides it being the 'main' cover for virtually every anime database website aside from ANN. Like MAL, AniDB, Anime-Planet, Anilist, Kitsu.io, etc.
That would have provided easy access for reverse image searching/info.
Nov 4, 2019 3:47 PM

May 2011
He was mostly talking about the impossibility to find any screenshot, any detailed overview or any website selling a print. I helped him try to locate one (because I am not only interested in lost media, but anything Kenji Terada wrote during his career). Most of the leads I found resulted in the ever intoxicating "sorry, this product is out of stock".
Ultimately, he had one from a donor lending his for this review.

So no, you misunderstood. The specific issue is not this... Besides, he specified that his video might have had consequences on the upcoming results of search engines, following its publication. Thanks for posting in this thread and showing interest.
sorceryNov 4, 2019 3:51 PM
Nov 5, 2019 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
sorcery said:
He was mostly talking about the impossibility to find any screenshot, any detailed overview or any website selling a print. I helped him try to locate one (because I am not only interested in lost media, but anything Kenji Terada wrote during his career). Most of the leads I found resulted in the ever intoxicating "sorry, this product is out of stock".
Ultimately, he had one from a donor lending his for this review.

So no, you misunderstood. The specific issue is not this... Besides, he specified that his video might have had consequences on the upcoming results of search engines, following its publication. Thanks for posting in this thread and showing interest.

There is a screenshot on the back of the VHS tape.

The VHS is literally available for sale on Amazon Japan for 58 bucks when searching the anime's title. A copy was also available for sale back in January too but got bought. And a copy was available for sale and bought last month on Yahoo Auction for roughly the same price. This is par for the course with the hundreds of other old VHS anime. It's not some crazy lost media item. It's just a regular old anime.
Nov 27, 2019 9:32 AM

May 2018

Here is the full OVA
[/center]
Apr 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Sep 2018
I'm confused, why has voting been closed and the conversation is still open. At first I thought the thread was locked because it's more about douchebag that is Kenny Lauderdal than it is this anime, but no, the conversation is still open so I'm totally confused.
May 12, 2022 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
not bad at all. I enjoyed it
removed-userMay 13, 2022 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.