Forum Settings
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 23, 2019 3:06 PM

Jan 2019
Tell about the Fire Force, exactly how it got started
Tell me about who's actually the Bad guys.
Tell me why the blind untrustworthy system is the way that it is.
Tell me even more if you want.
Yes im looking for Spoilers, I watch the Anime.
Oct 30, 2019 5:00 AM

May 2014
Thread moved from Manga Discussion
Oct 30, 2019 6:13 AM

Jan 2019
Honestly I really want to know WHY Hajima Industries doesn't share Information with the the Companies or the Public. It seems unbelievable that they don't want to work together to find out the why people keep bursting into flames and how to stop it.

-The only thing I can think of is that at least one of the Higher-ups are a villain and infiltrated the Empire Hierarchy and they don't want them sharing info.
-But why allow an investigation until to be formed?

I can't wait to see the WHOLE mystery get unraveled, if it ever does. Hopefully the creator doesn't just quit and leave somethings unanswered because that would make things look like he just made things the way they are just to give an Illusion of mystery and make other things not make sense.
Oct 30, 2019 9:26 AM

Jan 2009
Water-sama said:
Honestly I really want to know WHY Hajima Industries doesn't share Information with the the Companies or the Public. It seems unbelievable that they don't want to work together to find out the why people keep bursting into flames and how to stop it.

-The only thing I can think of is that at least one of the Higher-ups are a villain and infiltrated the Empire Hierarchy and they don't want them sharing info.
-But why allow an investigation until to be formed?

I can't wait to see the WHOLE mystery get unraveled, if it ever does. Hopefully the creator doesn't just quit and leave somethings unanswered because that would make things look like he just made things the way they are just to give an Illusion of mystery and make other things not make sense.

maybe this is relevant to your inquiry but the Amaterasu power plant (their own version of the nuclear power plant) is actually powered by a dead adolla burst user, the Hajima industry sacrifice that adolla burst user and thats persons soul is now like an eternal flame that powers up the Amaterasu power plant

so Hajima industries does not want that to be publicize i guess because it will cause public backslash and yes they are looking for more adolla burst users to kill or sacrifice to make more Amaterasu power plants

its funny if only they have a proper nuclear power plant technology then the whole Amaterasu power plant shit will not be needed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 304 Discussion

deg - Feb 19, 2022

35 by Gorgos »»
May 8, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 255 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 18, 2021

24 by Gorgos »»
May 7, 5:58 PM

» How's the Ending?

CJustawaye - Oct 25, 2022

7 by SoulessAnime »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:21 PM

» Top 3 Favorite Fire Force Characters

ThomasNguyen1114 - Apr 7, 2023

4 by yuki-chan21 »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:13 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 71 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jun 7, 2023 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.