Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 15, 2021 12:43 AM

Jun 2020
How could Arthur tell?????????

That aside LOL SHINRA AND ARTHUR DYNAMICS NEVER FAIL TO AMUSE ME X)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 19, 2021 7:07 AM

Apr 2013
Tbh Shinra and Arthur had better teamwork than I expected xD They actually managed to beat those two Evangelists, pushing one of them to basically kill himself.
Jan 23, 2022 9:39 AM

Mar 2016
The attack on Asakusa has commenced, with choose ensuing all over the district, it's the Evangelist's best opportunity to strike.

I don't expect anybody to be of considerable challenge to Shinra and Arthur so those two Evangelists doesn't seem particularly powerful, but if the hooded guy took that bug and use it on himself, well I can only imagine how powerful of an infernal he'll become seeing that he's already trained in his pyrokinetic abilities.

Arthur beating that sussy loli imposter is fucking perfect!
May 25, 2022 5:21 AM

May 2020
Getting a bit rusty for me tbh, hope they conclude this arc as soon as it may be.
Dec 28, 2022 9:13 AM

Nov 2020
The humor bores me and makes me sleepy.
Jan 13, 2023 12:23 PM
Dec 2022
كان ظهور لشخصين من فريق المبشر شي مره رهيب وكيف القتال اللي صار معهم
Dec 1, 2023 8:36 AM
Aug 2023
The sound design was on peak-
Mar 10, 11:46 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to CrimsonWanderer
Gourmetforce said:
sockerdricka said:

I found the episode slightly disappointing but for completely opposite reasons compared to yours.

To start off it's laughably silly that suddenly the enemy has the capability to create exact copies of other people with the exact same looks and voices. That came from nowhere. They also didn't address how they completely replicate the voice and mannerisms of the person they copy

The explanation in this episode for how it was done was even more stupid (they mold an old geezer into a skinny 12 year old girl? yeah right). I know it's a shounen series so I'm fully prepared to suspend my disbelief, but still the show continues to amaze me in all the stupid ridiculous developments (i still find it entertaining enough not to drop it though). It's even more disappointing since from the start I thought the series had the potential to be something so much better, and I llove the setting.

Like i said I still find it entertaining though, i just feel the show could have been so much more.

I am sure they explained it when they introduced the guy he actually exposition this himself he said he uses heat to manipulate the blood vessels dilating his capillaries and lymph ducts but i am not sure how correct is the sub translation so i won't treat this as the official translation

But to change the entire body without any flaws and mimic their mannerism flawlessly? that's just way beyond mimicking faces, it's straight up BS.
@CrimsonWanderer sim, foi bem triste KKKk sem contar que o Waka foi muito burro em não ter percebido e ter basicamente ter sido feito de otário. Ele mesmo não acreditava que os insetos transformavam as pessoas em infernais, mas foi só ele ouvir uma vez da forma mais estupidamente clara que ele não hesitou em atacar com tudo o Capitão Obi.... achei meio preguiçoso e óbvio. mas as lutas compensaram e o desenvolvimento do Arthur e Shinra valeu a pena.
Mar 10, 11:49 AM
Mar 2024
a única coisa que eu quero deixar evidente nesse fórum é que KONO E WAKA SÃO UM CASAAAL, chocada que até um casal de gêmeas eles adoraram!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.