Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2019 9:40 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
TheYoshimanSep 29, 2019 10:31 PM
Oct 31, 2019 1:12 PM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
What's not to love about Akechi and Joker going on MULTIPLE Dates?

In all honesty, this OVA is not good. The animation looks like garbage, they are definitely trying to pander all they can to that Joker X Akechi demographic and I'm not even sure this can be considered canon. It's playing very, very hard into the Akechi-Apologist-hands.

But I still loved every minute of it anyway. There's a very, very personal reason I love Akechi a lot and 17 minutes of him just hanging out with Joker is the exact thing I wanted right now.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

May 18, 2020 9:07 PM

Sep 2017
this is the only episode of the anime ever. stan goro akechi
Jun 27, 2020 12:36 PM

Sep 2007
I ended up watching this after beating Persona 5 Royal & this episode gave me a bunch of nostalgia and feels. (Also a lot of references to P5R....intentional or not, I'm not entirely sure which came out first in Japan...)

But I agree with someone else...the animation, at least the beginning, is pretty sloppy for being a BD release...
that aside, very touching episode in my opinion...
Almost makes me want to load up & play P5R again...

Almost....
IkanoJun 27, 2020 5:46 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 3, 2020 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
Akechi and Renren were better friends than I thought they would be. Dumbass akechi should have stuck to his ideals as ally of justice instead of going on the revenge path to take down his scumbag dad with every measure that is available.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Specials Episode 2 Discussion

RiceKnight59 - Jun 14, 2020

7 by senekohan »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.