Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Explain me the detail of Syndrom Of Asuzagawa Sakuta (Spoilers + Possible Spoilers For the Movie)

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 10, 2019 8:43 AM

Dec 2018
I dont understand yet about what happened with Sakuta, what sydrom he gets..
Who is Makinohara Shouko, Where does his chest hurt from?..
Please explain me anyone...

Mod edit: Added spoiler tag in the title.
DeadlyRavenSep 12, 2019 1:00 AM
Sep 10, 2019 8:48 AM

Apr 2019
Just wait for the movie, it will be explained there afaik.
Sep 10, 2019 9:03 AM

Dec 2018
justaway_neo said:

I think the movie has realased, right?
Sep 10, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2019
KingofAnimeLover said:
justaway_neo said:

I think the movie was released, right?

Yes, but only in Japan. BD and DVD will come out on Nov. 27
Though I think these are already some people who have watched it outside Japan
You should probably post this here if you want spoilers.
Sep 10, 2019 9:48 AM
Feb 2016
I haven’t watched the movie yet, but I’ll give you my theory on it. Also, it’s been a while since I’ve seen the anime so I might have forgotten some details. When Shouko first appears, it was when Sakuta’s sister was going through her own syndrome, in the hospital helpless. Sakuta feels utterly useless because he wants to help her so badly, but he couldn’t. Shouko appears to him telling him it’s alright, giving him courage to continue on. She appears again at the end in the same manner of events. This makes me believe that she’s probably similar to an “imaginary friend” that Sakuta made up to cope with his overwhelming feelings. In the episodes where the other Shouko exists probably is either some kind of foreshadowing or she’s just there to show that Sakuta isn’t truly cured of his syndrome. His wound on his body represents his self hate I would say. Self hate for how he could not do anything for his sister.
I don’t know how accurate this might be, if it is at all, but that’s my take on it. Mostly because I think I’ve gone through what Sakuta did. Making up a character in your kind that’s so vivid you believe that they’re real, and not understanding why they suddenly disappeared as if they never existed in the first place, it hit me so hard that it practically scared me.
Sep 10, 2019 5:36 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty sure the movie is going to cover that given it seems to be about her.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Sep 10, 2019 7:34 PM

Dec 2018
Violet_Dreams12 said:
I haven’t watched the movie yet, but I’ll give you my theory on it. Also, it’s been a while since I’ve seen the anime so I might have forgotten some details. When Shouko first appears, it was when Sakuta’s sister was going through her own syndrome, in the hospital helpless. Sakuta feels utterly useless because he wants to help her so badly, but he couldn’t. Shouko appears to him telling him it’s alright, giving him courage to continue on. She appears again at the end in the same manner of events. This makes me believe that she’s probably similar to an “imaginary friend” that Sakuta made up to cope with his overwhelming feelings. In the episodes where the other Shouko exists probably is either some kind of foreshadowing or she’s just there to show that Sakuta isn’t truly cured of his syndrome. His wound on his body represents his self hate I would say. Self hate for how he could not do anything for his sister.
I don’t know how accurate this might be, if it is at all, but that’s my take on it. Mostly because I think I’ve gone through what Sakuta did. Making up a character in your kind that’s so vivid you believe that they’re real, and not understanding why they suddenly disappeared as if they never existed in the first place, it hit me so hard that it practically scared me.

Actually I also think like that...
But I'm not sure...
However, thanks coz make me more sure about this..
So, Sakuta has multiple personality, right?
Sep 10, 2019 9:45 PM
Feb 2016
KingofAnimeLover said:
Violet_Dreams12 said:

Actually I also think like that...
But I'm not sure...
However, thanks coz make me more sure about this..
So, Sakuta has multiple personality, right?

I would say yes but no at the same time. Yes because he could have created another personality to cope with what he was going though, and the way the syndrome portrays it is a new person instead of just him switching personalities like people who have DID (correct me if I’m wrong). No, because since Shouko is this whole new person, it’s possible that Sakuta create someone who is unrelated to himself and she shows up as a separate being. That was what I did when I went though that “syndrome”, I created someone else to protect me and help me, but it was not another personality.
Sep 12, 2019 12:59 AM

May 2009
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.