Forum Settings
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2019 9:05 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
The moment I've read that Maou failed the full-time exam, I was already expecting that Kisaki might actually invite him for her future prospects. But definitely not in that marriage-proposal-esque manner. And Sariel being invited was also unexpected to me, it didn't even crossed my mind that Sariel would know the proper business etiquettes.

With that in line, as their future plans seems to be finalized.....nah, there will still be probably a scene where Maou and the rest still goes to work in the next volume(s). As for the white day event. I just wanted to note that I was pleasantly surprised and happy to see a very cute Emi on that time.

As for the heart of the matter, I'm already anticipating that things wouldn't just be simply resolved like how the gods have started their counterattacks. And that astronaut is just a total mystery. Its definitively not Ignora but still too strong. It's the legion according to that old croc, its Malkuth according to Alas Ramus but Acies seems to think of it as a mortal enemy. Its confusing thus far. The Nothung demon sword and the astral gem are just as mysterious as the cave/facility that contain all those equipment from heaven............maybe that's the reason the astronaut guy have easily located them. However, its a good thing that the yesod power seems to have dominance over it, at least, there is still a power balance to speak of.

More topics from this board

» The Devil is a Part-timer! light novels finally end… but author receives death threats ( 1 2 )

Sakuta002766 - Aug 8, 2020

77 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Mar 18, 8:41 AM

» What happened to emi?

Weebhpk - Aug 3, 2023

1 by Andasen »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:54 AM

» Where do I start reading LN?

Masshiroi - Sep 29, 2023

2 by Masshiroi »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:39 AM

» Sequel announced

MegamiRem - Aug 18, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Chapter 1 Discussion

pp813 - Apr 22, 2013

2 by UsagiNoLotie »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.