Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2019 11:25 AM

May 2019
Hey all,

I'm looking for anime that strongly feature bunny girls (ideally as the main character). Not the playboy style bunny girl who is wearing a costume, I mean more along the lines of these

I saw these 2 and were hoping they were characters from anime shows but I doubt it for some reason

Aug 29, 2019 11:42 AM

May 2012
Made in Abyss (shows up later in the show)
Rokka no Yuusha (Nashetania's ears are not real though.)

Looking up Nashetania I found this: https://myanimelist.net/featured/1310/Top_15_Cute_Anime_Bunny_Girls

You only have Queen's Blade Rebellion on your list, by far the weakest of the shows in this series. Bunny girl Melona appears in the first two installments.

And, though it's not what you asked for, here's the best performance by someone in bunny ears in all of anime:

Hirano Aya at the top of her form. This show catapulted Kyoto Animation into worldwide fan recognition. RIP.
SeijiSenseiAug 29, 2019 11:56 AM
Aug 29, 2019 1:53 PM

May 2019
Thanks SeijiSensei, I'll definitely check out Rokka no Yuusha. Nashetiana looks really cute and she's not drawn in the typical playboy style so that's great. That's more of a concern to me than whether or not the ears or tail are real i guess.

Honestly Melona is probably my least favourite queens blade character and she's the only bunny girl I'm really familiar with in any anime. But for some reason I suddenly developed an interest in them.

Thanks for the video too, that was awesome

Aug 29, 2019 3:57 PM

Jul 2017
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
I think this follows the guidelines for shows you where looking for.
Sep 1, 2019 3:00 AM
Sep 2019
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai: a romance, with a hint of supernatural power here and there, guy meets girl in bunny girl outfit that nobody can see and falls in love, pre simple but very good.

More topics from this board

» hmm help pls

tishannax - 9 hours ago

6 by tishannax »»
41 minutes ago

» looking for something good to watch

Nemuri-no-Kogoro - Dec 3, 2023

7 by Jimmyshah »»
3 hours ago

» post one story with a happy ending and one with a sad ending and don't say which is which

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
11 hours ago

» Drama or fantasy with wholesome yuri moments

LoveYourSmile - Jul 1

5 by LoveYourSmile »»
Yesterday, 3:06 PM

» Anime with traumatized children

Frog_Brainrot - Jul 1

8 by silversaint »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.