Forum Settings
Forums

Is there any serious action anime without dumb expressions ?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
Pick any Fate anime from ufotable.
Aug 29, 2019 1:23 PM
May 2018
sorry dude, anime's for autistic nerds who cant read regular subtle expressions. try another medium
Aug 29, 2019 7:54 PM

Oct 2014
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Aug 30, 2019 3:01 PM

Jan 2013
Don't worry, what the other guy said isn't a Claymore spoiler. Claymore is really, really good, but the anime only covers a portion of the manga. If you're into manga, I'd definitely recommend watching the anime and then continuing the manga, it's godlike.

Someone recommended Monster, and indeed it fits and is brilliant. But it's not "action" in any way, it's a thriller.

Welp, Death Note is not in your list somehow. Once again, I don't know what you're looking for when you say "action" - it doesn't have any physical battles. But you'd probably like it anyway, if you haven't watched it already somehow.

Deadman Wonderland is pretty serious from what I remember, but I could be wrong.

Fate/Zero fits really well. Like, really well.

Aug 30, 2019 7:30 PM

Aug 2017
Azeew said:
Don't worry, what the other guy said isn't a Claymore spoiler. Claymore is really, really good, but the anime only covers a portion of the manga. If you're into manga, I'd definitely recommend watching the anime and then continuing the manga, it's godlike.

Someone recommended Monster, and indeed it fits and is brilliant. But it's not "action" in any way, it's a thriller.

Welp, Death Note is not in your list somehow. Once again, I don't know what you're looking for when you say "action" - it doesn't have any physical battles. But you'd probably like it anyway, if you haven't watched it already somehow.

Deadman Wonderland is pretty serious from what I remember, but I could be wrong.

Fate/Zero fits really well. Like, really well.
Thank you, believe it or not your comment just now, i feel really relieved in some sort of way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 9:05 AM

Aug 2017
Peaceful_Critic said:
It depends on what expressions you are talking about. If you mean the red vein, sweatdrop, and blue lines, then I can agree that they are pretty lazy. If you mean shounen jump's ultra-realistic expressions, then, well, that doesn't bother me. I could see why it would look silly, but I find those expressions quite useful when expressing the pain of the character.

The little scratches on the face give you an idea where the character got hurt, the sweat tells you the character is worn out, and the more flexible skin makes the expression more serve in emotion.

You could always do this:

But that'll be pretty generic and you'll have less of an impact.
You know what i mean, those really dumb expressions, one of those is for example this one https://gyazo.com/146eb6b7220fa10728505296d9b3ae5c
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 10:23 AM

Jun 2015
Count Basilisk as Action?
Sep 1, 2019 2:27 AM
Sep 2019
Juni Taison: Zodic War, is a good one its a little bit gruesome, but still good. It's a battle royale, Fight to the death that will undoubtedly keep you on your toes. theres no dumb expressions in this anime just a whole lotta death, i guessed wrong as too who would win so many times hahahah. hope you like.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - May 7

14 by mo_lave »»
16 minutes ago

» Looking for friendly and open-minded girls

Nagi_Karman - 3 hours ago

3 by mo_lave »»
28 minutes ago

» Need a romance anime where girl save/fix boy

aizen_sosuke3162 - May 8

10 by 8oomer »»
2 hours ago

» Romance anime where couples live together

aizen_sosuke3162 - Yesterday

6 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Apr 18

11 by ThatGabss »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.