Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2019 9:50 AM
Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Soooo it’s back! Yay! Sadly I forgot the details of what happened, but I remember enough that it makes sense. I remember having very high hopes for this manga being good representation, but my hopes were somewhat crushed just because I read some other manga by this author and.... well.....
But you know, maybe the author has learned and grown since then. So I’ll still give this manga a chance.
The one guy who asked the other guy out, dude, u could’ve tried just like flirting or trying to become friends with him before just saying “haha yeah I only want to date u because ur gay and there’s like no gay people here lol” like u gotta let these things develop naturally.... even though there’s not many gay people there’s still more than you’d think. lots of closeted people and people who haven’t figured themselves out so like....but i guess any flirting would be pointless anyway bc he already likes someone else. Let’s see how this goes i guess
Aug 21, 2019 4:29 PM

Mar 2016
I have forgotten a lot of the names and plot points already! Still, this was quite a great chapter.

The other gay kid said some pretty depressing things. Things he said were sad, but also painfully true.

I don't know how other people feel, but I don't want Yuiji and Yamato to be a couple. I love them more as two friends that really support and care for each other. However, I do want Yamato to get a boyfriend who loves and respects him a lot.

Was this manga in a hiatus, or were the translators just taking a long break, or is this manga actually published less than bi-monthly or quarterly or something like that? Most BL mangas I can think of are published bi-monthly.
Aug 23, 2019 9:35 AM

Jul 2007
Really happy that the serialization finally continues! (It was on a hiatus for about a year.)
We were off on a slow start, feels like there's some build up to do, after such a long hiatus. The new gay kid said some pretty harsh things, but they are wise.

I really couldn't agree more with FuMomo regards the fact that I really hope that Yuiji and Yamoto won't end up as a couple. Frankly, I'm tired of the "If it's you it's okay" trope, I mean, come on, you can't just erase heterosexuality! How's it different from saying that you can just stop being gay? And I'm all for bisexuality and the wide spectrum of it all, but throughout the series Yamato brought up the fact that he likes girls quite a few times.
Maybe I'd even be more content if the series would refrain from romantic relationships all together. I love the friendship and support, it is really great seeing such kind of a bond between schoolboys, it is much needed in a toxic environment that high schools and society often are.

And last thing, I'm feeling kinda bad for Nacchan. She looked sad and I hope it's not because of feelings towards Yamato. ):
Oct 27, 2020 12:49 PM

Jun 2007
a typical loser gay boy "just bc we are both gays lets get it on". this is such bullshit but to each their own i guess. there is always gonna be a ton of miserable self-hating people in sad unhealthy relationships, gay or not.
see you, space cowperson . . .
Feb 5, 2021 5:48 PM

Jun 2014
Hibino is a tad obnoxious, but perhaps not a bad person, either.

Yamato favors Yuiji though, so I hope that doesn't change.

Dec 30, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2017
wawawawawawawawa said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Soooo it’s back! Yay! Sadly I forgot the details of what happened, but I remember enough that it makes sense. I remember having very high hopes for this manga being good representation, but my hopes were somewhat crushed just because I read some other manga by this author and.... well.....
But you know, maybe the author has learned and grown since then. So I’ll still give this manga a chance.
The one guy who asked the other guy out, dude, u could’ve tried just like flirting or trying to become friends with him before just saying “haha yeah I only want to date u because ur gay and there’s like no gay people here lol” like u gotta let these things develop naturally.... even though there’s not many gay people there’s still more than you’d think. lots of closeted people and people who haven’t figured themselves out so like....but i guess any flirting would be pointless anyway bc he already likes someone else. Let’s see how this goes i guess
how bad was the Author's other mangas?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 22 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Jan 18, 2021

4 by iLuvCoffee1 »»
Jan 20, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 26 Discussion

FranAranda - Dec 30, 2023

1 by xapa_girl »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 24 Discussion

Danae - Sep 5, 2022

1 by Lapiz_Shadow »»
Oct 13, 2023 6:56 PM

» When is the next update?

goldnailclipper - Jul 5, 2021

5 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 23 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Aug 1, 2021

12 by quorras »»
Jun 19, 2022 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.