Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2019 7:53 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's good to have some character development on Casey but I'm starting to dislike her, she's always been pretty annoying. That's what happens when you make her sound like Charmy Bee.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 17, 2019 10:46 AM

Jan 2011
Angry_Anime_Nerd said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
It's good to have some character development on Casey but I'm starting to dislike her, she's always been pretty annoying. That's what happens when you make her sound like Charmy Bee.
Well her vocie actor played Zeena in sonic Lost World. It's not Charmy Bee but maybe she got ideas. I like Casey though as she really is picking up Philly's habits.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
MasterHavik said:
Angry_Anime_Nerd said:
Well her vocie actor played Zeena in sonic Lost World. It's not Charmy Bee but maybe she got ideas. I like Casey though as she really is picking up Philly's habits.

The actress who voiced Zeena is Stephanie Sheh not Elisabeth Maxwell, who voiced Casey.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 17, 2019 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
Angry_Anime_Nerd said:
MasterHavik said:

The actress who voiced Zeena is Stephanie Sheh not Elisabeth Maxwell, who voiced Casey.
OH my bad dude. That was a mistake on my part.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 1, 2019 7:29 AM
Jun 2013
well philly aint wrong. Friends to insult each other, but its meant to be part of the whole friendship thing. not going to lie I was chuckling a bit when this hat guy was taking sams stuff the wrong way.Casey seemed to have a bit of a crisis there and it was nice to at least how casey found sam. Also with a sky city like this shouldnt everyone be super fat and lazy if they dont have to really move around.
Sep 28, 2019 12:09 PM
Nov 2015
This was a damn good episode. Sheesh, where do I begin.

It was nice to see Sam and Philly get along for once. ( I low key ship them even though there is no development of a romantic relationship between them...I am just a sucker for romance.) Thank goodness Sam didn't get completely taken advantage of with that pervy dude (who was totally stacked, by the way...) and the best part of the episode was Casey finding out that there were more bots like her. It was even sweeter when Sam came to rescue her and she realized that she was actually useful and loved...this episode reminded me of an episode from Space Dandy.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 12, 2020 11:21 AM

Feb 2018
This was a really good episode, maybe the best so far.

Sam becoming a rosting machine was a actually funny change.

Even so, it was wasted premise of the two cities because the place could have developed even more story for everycharacter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 12 Discussion

FMmatron - Aug 19, 2019

20 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 11 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 24, 2019

3 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 10 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 24, 2019

3 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 6 Discussion

Angry_Anime_Nerd - Aug 17, 2019

6 by Beatnik »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 4 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 16, 2019

4 by Beatnik »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.