Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2019 2:35 AM
Aug 2018
Recently got into symphogear and i binge the heck out of it now im a big fan and i want another season
Aug 5, 2019 5:11 AM

Dec 2011
Everything is pointing to this airing season being the end.

Whether that spells the end for this arc/these characters, or symphogear as a whole, is still unknown.

Symphogear has always had a dedicated following, and it seems like interest has been steadily ramping up as of late. I think they would have to be crazy to kill it off when it seems to finally be reaching it's stride on the main stage.

Considering how heavily it borrows from tokusatsu tropes, i could see it becoming a long running franchise with new main characters every so often.
Aug 5, 2019 6:15 AM
Aug 2018
Kidkidd said:
Everything is pointing to this airing season being the end.

Whether that spells the end for this arc/these characters, or symphogear as a whole, is still unknown.

Symphogear has always had a dedicated following, and it seems like interest has been steadily ramping up as of late. I think they would have to be crazy to kill it off when it seems to finally be reaching it's stride on the main stage.

Considering how heavily it borrows from tokusatsu tropes, i could see it becoming a long running franchise with new main characters every so often.

Yeah i agree i got into sympogear because of the bang dreams collab and recently it actually got some attention but not that much. And i can see it ending as will considering the latest arcs and the enemies are slowy comimg out of the wood work hoping some fantastic closure and hoping for more fist. But i will miss the cast
Aug 5, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2016
Directly from yugioh wikia, my favorite reference "The signature attack of "Junk Warrior", Scrap Fist, was directly homaged in the first episode of the anime Senki Zessho Symphogear G, in which protagonist Hibiki Tachibana enlarged her right arm and engaged a set of brass knuckles, then rocketed forward with boosters on her back and a scarf trailing behind in a fashion identical to the typical stock footage of "Junk Warrior". The two series have the same director, Katsumi Ono."
Aug 5, 2019 3:00 PM

May 2016
Even tho this is the final season, it's not confirmed about what will happen next and let's hope it's something big y'all.

But I'd be to watch another season of this or a new cast like Precure/Kamen Rider/Super Sentai
Aug 5, 2019 7:55 PM
Dec 2018
AlphaOmegaKnight said:
But I'd be to watch another season of this or a new cast like Precure/Kamen Rider/Super Sentai

If you want to watch series like Symphogear, I recommend you to watch the Precure series, especially Heartcatch Precure you will be like it.

More topics from this board

» New Symphogear project announced

Monkiesmata - Nov 20, 2022

12 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 9, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

42 by rsc-pl »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

85 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2019

52 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:51 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2019

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.