Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2019 11:19 AM
Jul 2019
most anime of kimetsu no yaba
Aug 12, 2019 11:22 AM
Jan 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Thanjh said:
You reek of a troll even though you probably aren’t one. Makes me think that ain’t even your main account considering your calling something that account hasn’t completed yet a masterpiece as well.

And saying beast Titan vs Levi was better animation than whole of MP100 is straight fanboyism. Maybe you’re thinking art style and animation are the same thing because looking at the two shows compared the animation in MP100 is undebatably better. Even more, the shimazaki fight is better than any fight in AOT it just doesn’t involve big huge titans and lots of blood and gore.

I was talking about animation and i am right...mp 100 has better overall animation and especially art style but the levi vs beast titan fight has better animation
I can see Mob Psycho 100 is only in your plan to watch list. Please tell me you've actually seen all the fight scenes in season 2 that you're saying are worse in animation than beast titan vs Levi.
Aug 13, 2019 8:56 PM
Jan 2019
Ah another overrated anime gets more season, thank god this is final. I just want to say this, NOPE AND NEVER
Aug 14, 2019 1:37 AM

Nov 2017
Although there are a few close calls I'll say AOT

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠

♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥
Aug 14, 2019 2:02 AM

Nov 2015
To be honest , this year is well deserved , season 3 part 2 was a masterpiece
Aug 14, 2019 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
cockblockpolice said:
Ah another overrated anime gets more season, thank god this is final. I just want to say this, NOPE AND NEVER

Lol you can't be calling another anime overrated with shield hero and demon slayer in your favorites
Aug 14, 2019 4:43 AM

Aug 2012
laviha said:
cockblockpolice said:

Lol you can't be calling another anime overrated with shield hero and demon slayer in your favorites
It's a troll account just ignore them no point replying to them. All they want is attention coming into SnK forums.
Aug 14, 2019 1:07 PM

Sep 2008
Lel0uchZer0 said:
eyerok said:

I certainly enjoyed it far more than FMA B and Code Geass. Just because you liked them more does not mean they are better

No...just because you enjoyed mp100 more it does not mean it is better
Code geass and fmab are objectively better

LOL! that's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Objectively better my ***
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Aug 15, 2019 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
eyerok said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

No...just because you enjoyed mp100 more it does not mean it is better
Code geass and fmab are objectively better

LOL! that's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Objectively better my ***
ggwp bruh, youve officially made yourself seem like an idiot.
Aug 18, 2019 9:23 AM
Feb 2016
Funseco said:
I just want to say that this is not fair for other anime fans
Shingeki no kyojin has been the anime of the year since 2017
Its 2017 AOTY, 2018 AOTY, 2019 AOTY and it will also be 2020 AOTY and 2021 AOTY
I dont think theres ever been a phenomenon like this

AOTY of 2018 is Banana fish, Golden Kamuy, and Jojo imo
Aug 21, 2019 8:43 AM
Oct 2018
Mullerio_ said:
It never was AOTY not in 2013 not in 17/18 or 19.... from a hype/excitement perspective mhh maybe, it just lacks mostly in Charatcer depth and development to be AOTY in any year,but it could with its final Season being way better than the rest of the series.

Lacks in character depth lmao ok.
Aug 21, 2019 8:49 AM

Sep 2018
Nik03178 said:
Mullerio_ said:
It never was AOTY not in 2013 not in 17/18 or 19.... from a hype/excitement perspective mhh maybe, it just lacks mostly in Charatcer depth and development to be AOTY in any year,but it could with its final Season being way better than the rest of the series.

If you would take a look at Mikasa, one of the MAIN Characters from the series, her Character is kinda garbage....she never reflects on her actions, is willing to die for Eren even if he is a complete dumbass and threwout the 3 Season she got near to 0 development, but remeber she is a main Character.The rest of the cast is only slightly better.

Guess we laugh at each other now.
Aug 26, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2019
While Season 1 and 2 are my favorites of those years, the pacing was pretty bad so I can't call them AOTY.

But S3P2 is 100% 2019 AOTY, what a goddamn masterpiece of a season, and if The Final Season is well done, then yeah, it also will be AOTY.
Aug 27, 2019 2:43 AM
Jul 2018
Mullerio_ said:
Nik03178 said:

If you would take a look at Mikasa, one of the MAIN Characters from the series, her Character is kinda garbage....she never reflects on her actions, is willing to die for Eren even if he is a complete dumbass and threwout the 3 Season she got near to 0 development, but remeber she is a main Character.The rest of the cast is only slightly better.

Guess we laugh at each other now.

A character that's not meant to be developed shouldn't be developed.
Aug 27, 2019 3:15 AM

Aug 2019
I don't agree with it being the AOTY every year it has aired, but S3 P2 this year has been one of the best cours ever made. The 3 episodes from 'Perfect Game' to 'Midnight Sun' was the best continuous 60 minutes of anime I've ever seen.

The year isn't over yet, but I don't see ait being topped this year. Vinland Saga has been pretty good but not as good as I'd imagined, Demon Slayer has had it's moments, and Mob Psycho II has been a solid 9/10.

If the final season is split into 2 cours, which is very possible, considering the manga hasn't yet finished, it'll probably pick up AOTY next year as well because it's even better than the Return to Shinganshina arc.

xenosysAug 27, 2019 3:21 AM
Aug 28, 2019 11:51 AM

Sep 2008
ABDoesThings said:
eyerok said:

Look, another idiot joins the conversation!
If you think there is an objective standard of what is good or bad in anime, then there's no hope for you, kid.
eyerokAug 28, 2019 11:59 AM
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Aug 28, 2019 11:52 AM

Sep 2008
Lel0uchZer0 said:
eyerok said:

Sorry man but there is objectively better in art as well

Code Geass has terrible art though, IMO. Figures and objects looked quite ugly to me for the most part. The animation quality is alright (good for its time). But the art is sub-par. Maybe that's just my preference, I guess. Different taste.
eyerokAug 28, 2019 11:56 AM
Aug 28, 2019 12:01 PM

Sep 2008
Lel0uchZer0 said:
eyerok said:

Code Geass has terrible art though. The animation quality is alright. But the art is sub-par

It is very on and off. I mean lelouch has great character design but the otger are kinda inconsistent

They are inconsistent. But, I don't know. I just don't like disproportional and sharp, thin character designs in Code Geass. The lack of symmetry just puts me off. I prefer realistic designs, or if it;s different, artsy and odd designs like House of FIve Leaves, Ping Pong the animation, or Mob Psycho 100.
Aug 28, 2019 7:10 PM
Jul 2018
eyerok said:
ABDoesThings said:

If you think there is an objective standard of what is good or bad in anime, then there's no hope for you, kid.

Don't put words in my mouth, "kid".
Aug 28, 2019 7:36 PM

Sep 2008
Lel0uchZer0 said:
eyerok said:

They are inconsistent. But, I don't know. I just don't like disproportional and sharp, thin character designs in Code Geass. The lack of symmetry just puts me off. I prefer realistic designs, or if it;s different, artsy and odd designs like House of FIve Leaves, Ping Pong the animation, or Mob Psycho 100.

I mean they look pretty realistic except the huge chin

No...I don't think so. The bodies are off. Seem too elongated, too many sharp edges. I don't know. When you say realistic, I think more like ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop, or samurai champloo (as a bare minimum of what realistic means). I feel like code Geass has more 'cartoony' art style. I don't mind unrealistic art, but here it's just aesthetically displeasing at times.
Shingeki no kyojin has really good art though. Really like it.

ABDoesThings said:
eyerok said:

Don't put words in my mouth, "kid".

Okay, kiddo. There's an 'if' in there,in case you didn't see
Sep 8, 2019 10:40 AM

Jul 2014
Without a doubt a AOTY. AoT in every aspects trumps any other show because every season goes further than the last one. The fact that it’s been consistently good for 6 years and it’s just getting started is a feat. Consistent characters, captivating story, masterful foreshadowing, movie quality score and action that’s so unforgiving I can go on. All of which will continue into S4. The fact that they created a PV for S3P2 of a single ep and garner such hype is a treat. S4 will follow suit and hopefully will be even better with this new studio.
"I only studied a little bit of history and I have learned there are two current thoughts in human history. The opinion that there are things worth more than human life and the opinion that there is nothing preferable to life. When the war begins, it is on the pretext of the former type of people and it justify the latter when the war ends"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.