Forum Settings
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh God! Did he just say that?! There is a level of how honest one can get but that was out of my expectations! Was it because of the pressure from Momo?

So, are you gonna pick the one your heart desires or the one you lust over, Izumi?

I have to say, Momo's actions were uncalled for and it was borderline annoying. And Niina should not have instigated it so I am not sure if I should feel sorry for her. The one I felt the worst for through this development is of course Kazusa.

Finally being able to catch up, I just want to say that the manga has certainly become a bit too overdramatic/silly in the last few chapters. A bit disappointed tbh but it's still relatively enjoyable. I wonder where it will go from now on.

At this point, I am honestly more interested in Sonezaki-senpai's mutual romance and Hongou-senpai's unrequited forbidden romance. Cannot wait to see the latter unfold through the voice acting of FukuJun and Kurosawa Tomoyo (datte ano ko no koe ga suki da mon!)!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 9, 2019 10:23 AM

Apr 2016
shanimebib said:

At this point, I am honestly more interested in Sonezaki-senpai's mutual romance and Hongou-senpai's unrequited forbidden romance.

It's my feeling almost since the start. The good thing with this story is that if you don't care about the first or main "couple", you still can maybe enjoy what's happening with the others (but right now I don't).

As for what Izumi said, that's quite stupid and insensitive (I can already hear the "最低!" ) but he's young so ...
Jun 9, 2019 10:49 AM

Nov 2007
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
As for what Izumi said, that's quite stupid and insensitive (I can already hear the "最低!" ) but he's young so ...

That's the only excuse left, haha! But can we allow it to pass just because he's young? By that argument, we won't be able to judge any character. So, I long since started avoiding that as an excuse. I cringed actually. Didn't care about the cliffhanger like the chapter was expecting from me!

But like I said, Sonezaki-senpai is cute and I am so gonna enjoy FukuJun and Kurosawa's voice acting. I have developed a thing for teacher-student thingy ever since HnR. And you might already came across the fact that my first interest in H!E was with an expectation of something might happen between Kumiko and Taki-sensei (when the first few trailers were out). >,<
Coronavirus.
Jun 9, 2019 1:48 PM

Apr 2016
Nothing against the teacher student ... if they can wait a bit to become a thing (like Taki - Reina ;) ) I think though that in this manga it's a dead-end but I could be wrong. Hongou is still my favorite character, then the teacher, so their story does interest me so far. Sonezaki's boyfriend is really likable too.
I wish Niina wouldn't be a mess (inside) or that she would be more developed in the manga ...

Right now I'm not quite sure where the story's going and my interest and enjoyment sank lately.
Jun 30, 2019 11:33 AM
Sep 2014
I don't get the blonde chick. How could she flirt like that with the guy her so-called best friend is in love with? What the actual fuck?
Jul 5, 2019 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
Seems like the manga is ending in 2 chapters.

https://twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1146711174328795137?s=20
Jul 6, 2019 1:57 PM

Apr 2015
Where did you guys read the chapter?
Jul 6, 2019 3:38 PM
Jul 2019
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Oh God! Did he just say that?! There is a level of how honest one can get but that was out of my expectations! Was it because of the pressure from Momo?

So, are you gonna pick the one your heart desires or the one you lust over, Izumi?

I have to say, Momo's actions were uncalled for and it was borderline annoying. And Niina should not have instigated it so I am not sure if I should feel sorry for her. The one I felt the worst for through this development is of course Kazusa.

Finally being able to catch up, I just want to say that the manga has certainly become a bit too overdramatic/silly in the last few chapters. A bit disappointed tbh but it's still relatively enjoyable. I wonder where it will go from now on.

At this point, I am honestly more interested in Sonezaki-senpai's mutual romance and Hongou-senpai's unrequited forbidden romance. Cannot wait to see the latter unfold through the voice acting of FukuJun and Kurosawa Tomoyo (datte ano ko no koe ga suki da mon!)!

Exuse me but what exactly did he say? The curiosity is killing me.
Jul 7, 2019 1:55 AM

Aug 2015
lov3lymj said:
shanimebib said:

Something along the lines of: "I am in love with Kazusa, but I'm sexually attracted to Sugawara."
...At least let me finish.

Jul 7, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2019
Starisametaphor said:
lov3lymj said:

Something along the lines of: "I am in love with Kazusa, but I'm sexually attracted to Sugawara."

Oh boi I hope both dump his ass and it doesn't end in a 3some relationship bc he can't pick and Kazusa sufferes on her own or needs to find a guy who does the deed with her since Izumi refuses. She deserves better than that and Izumi is an idiot. If Kazusa stays friends with Nina her bf will always be attracted to her bff and not do shit with her. Thanks for the translation btw. :)
lov3lymjJul 7, 2019 2:29 AM
Jul 8, 2019 3:00 PM

Dec 2014
tbh I need Niina to die
she ruined this manga for me
would gladly set her on fire
Jul 9, 2019 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
lov3lymj said:
Starisametaphor said:

Oh boi I hope both dump his ass and it doesn't end in a 3some relationship bc he can't pick and Kazusa sufferes on her own or needs to find a guy who does the deed with her since Izumi refuses. She deserves better than that and Izumi is an idiot. If Kazusa stays friends with Nina her bf will always be attracted to her bff and not do shit with her. Thanks for the translation btw. :)

Can you blame him? You got this girl being so upfront with him sexually and teasing him on a train which he has a huge fetish for. At least he actually didn't do anything and stopped it from going further. If kazusa wears a train attendant outfit and asks him for sex, I'm sure he'd say yes right away.
Jul 9, 2019 7:22 AM
Jul 2019
Mehn where y'all read the full and latest manga from
Jul 10, 2019 1:45 AM
Jul 2019
FlamingMangos said:
lov3lymj said:

Can you blame him? You got this girl being so upfront with him sexually and teasing him on a train which he has a huge fetish for. At least he actually didn't do anything and stopped it from going further. If kazusa wears a train attendant outfit and asks him for sex, I'm sure he'd say yes right away.

Who else is there to blame if not him? He is responsible for his own actions and could've refused her regardless of finding her attractive instead of pushing his gf away.
Jul 12, 2019 5:03 AM

Dec 2009
Kazusa deserves better than this asshole

i can’t believe he said that to her face!! and that blond bitch has started all this bullshit

never thought i will say this about a mangaka but Mari Okada is cruel

we have two chapters till the end so i hope kazusa gets a happy ending with or without izumi
Miss_ElyonJul 13, 2019 1:25 AM
Jul 14, 2019 12:21 PM
Apr 2018
Okay, so there were two people who asked this question and I'm going to ask it again...

Where did you read it guys? Thanks.
Jul 16, 2019 3:27 PM
Sep 2014
I feel disgusted with Sugawara for being like that to her friend's bf and with Izumi for being so blunt and insensitive. I'm not saying he is shit for feeling that way because if a girl is all over him like that and at that age, it's meant to happen if the boy isn't 100% sure about how he feels, but saying that right in Kazusa's face is repulsive.

For people asking, I personally read it in a Korean website, just type the name in Korean in Google (find the name in bakaupdates) and you'll find it. I just used Google translate.

I just want Kazusa to be happy, but I don't see any possible way of her being with Izumi that could satisfy me. I find what he said too awful to accept him lol and I really don't want everything Sugawara said to be brushed over because is terribly disloyal, but it probably will. Ugh.
Jul 16, 2019 10:42 PM
Sep 2011
This is going to be a long post so I'm sorry about that

Wow ..Okada is such a huge troll, she completely fooled us with this manga
Initially this manga was advertised as a slice of life manga about 5 girls experiencing the pains of growing up and dealing with their awakening sexuality with some comedic scenes, The whole cliche of being in a club also made it seem that way as well. At the beginning , I thought that Izumi and Kazusa would be a normal couple coming to terms with their feelings and dealing with their inner desires to have sex with each other but all of this turned out to be a huge foreshadowing to the real plot of this anime. Okada suddenly decided to revert back to her old ways during the middle of this manga (I guess chapter 17) and turned it into another melodramatic anime about love triangles.

The second half felt different from the first lighter half and became heavily focused on the love triangle instead
The second half of this manga shifted in tune and became much darker than the first and the characters became totally different to what they were at the beginning

So I think that there's a good chance that the blond will win this because Okada always makes the MC end up with the cool/ beautiful/popular girl just like what happened in true tears and Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda while the innocent girl always ends up a lone

I actually don't hate any character in this manga at all and my favorite was Niina and even though I wasn't expecting her to go the
route , I actually loved with they did with her because it made her character so interesting despite how twisted and messed up she was, I found her character quite intriguing, she is without a doubt the most complex character in this story

I honestly feel sorry for the people who haven't read the manga and who are just watching the anime adaptation and expecting it to be another fluffy/ comedy/ slice of life anime, they will be shocked .

I don't consider this manga lighthearted at all , It's very very dramatic and I can completely understand why people see it as NTR

Sorry if I offended anyone with my thoughts on this Manga or anything, I loved it too just wasn't expecting to be like this
RozalthiricJul 17, 2019 5:07 PM
Jul 17, 2019 1:42 AM
Nov 2016
I will be the fourth to put forward this question: where the hell do you guys read chapter 29 when there's only up to 16 on Mangadex?
i wasted $50 on a steam anime background pic xd
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060228188
Jul 18, 2019 7:22 PM

Feb 2015
Ok i will be the fifth... where the f did you guys read the chapter?
Jul 19, 2019 12:29 PM

Jul 2017
logan87654321 said:
I will be the fourth to put forward this question: where the hell do you guys read chapter 29 when there's only up to 16 on Mangadex?
Xaicro said:

Raw's are available all the way from the last translated chapter. Most sites seem to be buggy though as there are quite a few chapters not displaying
Jul 19, 2019 6:13 PM

Oct 2012
Xaicro said:

FFS just google it
Jul 20, 2019 8:11 AM
Sep 2011
MayInu said:
I feel disgusted with Sugawara for being like that to her friend's bf and with Izumi for being so blunt and insensitive. I'm not saying he is shit for feeling that way because if a girl is all over him like that and at that age, it's meant to happen if the boy isn't 100% sure about how he feels

See, this is what I don’t get about Sugawara

RozalthiricJul 20, 2019 8:40 AM
Jul 20, 2019 11:35 PM

Sep 2018
I love the manga because it's very cute, but reading the spoilers, I didn't expect this T.T so the end of it, still lust win?! Why guys is so stupid!!!!! Can't control temptation/lust. I feel very sad about this :( I genuinely loved this but knowing there's love triangle makes me sad :( I still want to read but I don't want to see the drama part :(
Jul 21, 2019 2:41 AM

Apr 2012
lov3lymj said:
FlamingMangos said:

Who else is there to blame if not him? He is responsible for his own actions and could've refused her regardless of finding her attractive instead of pushing his gf away.

Who told you that he does not find her attractive? Their relationship is the result of typical teenage naivety, since at first she had made him realize for a long time that she was extremely sensitive and gentle, and then he hammered into his own head that if he touched her, she would break like crystal. All this is complicated by the fact that Izumi is an innocent virgin who cannot distinguish between sexual desire and love, so this situation fucks his brain.

It's all quite simple, I do not understand why people are so burning from this, waiting adult mature decisions from work about the first love experiences of teenagers.

@shanimebib It really turned into a typical melodrama with a stock message, but it surprises me more how many people on the Internet cannot understand even such a simple plot. Not to mention the fact that in School days there was almost the same plot, but when Makoto began to behave as they demand from Izumi, people on the contrary hated him and called him a horny asshole, lol.
RobertBobertJul 21, 2019 2:47 AM
Jul 24, 2019 7:42 AM
May 2016
Only happy ending for Kazusa is to break up with that idiot Izumi and to end even friendsip with him.
I hope she slaps Niina in the face and ends their friendship for good.
In the end I want Kazusa to meet new guy who will really fall for her.

As for Izumi, I hope he will end up with that bich Sugawara and Sugawara will start cheating on him.

Now, this will be perfect ending for this manga.
Jul 29, 2019 7:59 AM

Dec 2009
ninka22 said:
Only happy ending for Kazusa is to break up with that idiot Izumi and to end even friendsip with him.
I hope she slaps Niina in the face and ends their friendship for good.
In the end I want Kazusa to meet new guy who will really fall for her.

As for Izumi, I hope he will end up with that bich Sugawara and Sugawara will start cheating on him.

Now, this will be perfect ending for this manga.

@ninka22 couldn't have said it better myself

Kazusa deserves the perfect ending for all the crap she been through
Jul 29, 2019 8:45 AM

Nov 2007
@Miss_Elyon, you are wrong in that agreeing with @ninka22. Given that she has been through all the crap, she is never gonna get her perfect ending. Because her perfect ending is Izumi only looking her way, which is incredibly unlikely.
Coronavirus.
Jul 29, 2019 2:03 PM
Jul 2016
Izumi confirmed that the only girl he loves is Kazusa. Considering there are only 2 chapters left Niina ending is basically impossible. It's way too late for that.
In addition Niina has bigger problem to resolve.

Rozalthiric said:
So I think that there's a good chance that the blond will win this because Okada always makes the MC end up with the cool/ beautiful/popular girl just like what happened in true tears and Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda

Bad example.
In True Tears MC ended with the girl he loved at the beginning. She was always the only one for him.
In Kokoro Sakebitagatterunda MC ended with the girl he loved at the beginning. He never had any romantic feelings for other girl.

In Araburu MC loves Kazusa. He doesn't like Niina.
So, based on examples you gave, the winner must be Kazusa.
I don't know any manga/anime where guy likes one girl, but at the end of story decides to be with other girl, girl he doesn't even like, only because he find her physically attractive. Sounds ridiculous.

Jul 29, 2019 3:11 PM
Sep 2011
G-Pele23 said:
Bad example.
In True Tears MC ended with the girl he loved at the beginning. She was always the only one for him.
In Kokoro Sakebitagatterunda MC ended with the girl he loved at the beginning. He never had any romantic feelings for other girl.

I don't know any manga/anime where guy likes one girl, but at the end of story decides to be with other girl, girl he doesn't even like, only because he find her physically attractive. Sounds ridiculous.

I completely agree with you, I guess that I gave you the wrong impression when I wrote those two examples
I loved the endings for both true tears and Kokoro Sakebitagatterunda, True Tears had one of the most perfect endings I have ever seen in a romantic anime and not just because of the fact that he chose the girl that he loved, it was also the most natural ending and it could have not gone any other way in my opinion, I didn't even consider this anime a love triangle and I never saw the other main girl as an option to begin with, the writers would need to change not only the story but they would also need to change the whole genre of the anime for the other main girl to win.
and Kokoro Saki also ended exactly as it should but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of people hated the endings for these two animes especially true tears.
I'm not into shipping and I never get disappointed when a girl loses because the MC always chooses the girl that he loves and every single romantic/drama anime with love triangle that I have ever seen ended exactly as it supposed to be

And I agree that a Niina's ending is out of the question at this point because it will completely ruin this manga but i think that there's a huge difference between finding someone physically attractive and being sexually or physically attracted to them..isn't that correct? finding someone attractive doesn't necessarily mean that you want to have sex with them and Izumi is physically attracted to Niina and doesn't just find her attractive but ... I might be wrong

I'm not denying the possibility of him ending with Kazusa at all but I feel like in order for Izumi to have a proper relationship with kazusa, he would have to move on from his lust for Sugawara because a romantic relationship also involves sex as well even if it's not always important but Izumi's feelings for Kazusa are platonic at the moment

G-Pele23 said:
Niina has bigger problem to resolve.

I agree that they need to resolve Niina issues as well but I feel like the only way to make a happy ending for Niina is to make her end up with Momoka
This is only happy ending that I can think of

RozalthiricJul 29, 2019 3:46 PM
Jul 29, 2019 6:08 PM
Jul 2016
@Rozalthiric
I absolutely agree with your previous posts (except of those two examples, but this is already resolved).

Rozalthiric said:
I'm not denying the possibility of him ending with Kazusa at all but I feel like in order for Izumi to have a proper relationship with kazusa, he would have to move on from his lust for Sugawara because a romantic relationship also involves sex as well even if it's not always important but Izumi's feelings for Kazusa are platonic at the moment

Manga is ending. Only 2 chapters left. It's too late for new directions, new big developments. It's time to wrap up the story. I'm not claiming that Izumi and Kazusa endig is sure thing. I'm claiming that Izumi and Niina ending makes no sense. Her love is one-sided and that won't change suddenly in span of two chapters.

Rozalthiric said:
I agree that they need to resolve Niina issues as well but I feel like the only way to make a happy ending for Niina is to make her end up with Momoka This is only happy ending that I can think of

I don't think all main characters will have happy ending. At this point it's pretty much impossible. I don't like the idea of Momo x Nina pairing. Forcing Niina to be with Momo definitely doesn't sound like happy end fo her.
Jul 30, 2019 10:01 PM
May 2016
shanimebib said:
@Miss_Elyon, you are wrong in that agreeing with @ninka22. Given that she has been through all the crap, she is never gonna get her perfect ending. Because her perfect ending is Izumi only looking her way, which is incredibly unlikely.

People move on. It would be sad if we were stuck with our first love forever.
So Izumi isn't her only perfect ending.
ninka22Jul 30, 2019 11:08 PM
Jul 30, 2019 10:10 PM
May 2016
G-Pele23 said:
Izumi confirmed that the only girl he loves is Kazusa. Considering there are only 2 chapters left Niina ending is basically impossible. It's way too late for that.

Nothing says love more than the guy who wants to fuck your best friend. His love might be just friendship after all. He knows that Kazusa is a woman, but because of the proximity they had since childhood, he grew up seeing her as a sister. One chapter is enough for Kazusa to break up with him.
ninka22Jul 30, 2019 11:17 PM
Aug 1, 2019 11:45 AM

Dec 2009
shanimebib said:

@shanimebib as @ninka22 said people can move on, so i just want Kazusa to be happy with or without izumi
Aug 1, 2019 11:56 AM

Dec 2009
ninka22 said:

Nothing says love more than the guy who wants to fuck your best friend. His love might be just friendship after all. He knows that Kazusa is a woman, but because of the proximity they had since childhood, he grew up seeing her as a sister. One chapter is enough for Kazusa to break up with him.

it make you wonder why did he say it in the first place?

those Sexual desire you take to your grave, not admit it to your GF

he either wants a honest relationship with Kazusa or worse wants to break up
Miss_ElyonAug 1, 2019 12:00 PM
Aug 2, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
ninka22 said:

I couldn't agree more. I'd wager that Kazusa would break it off due to this. As for Niina, she pretty much nearly (or quite possibly) destroyed her friendships to becoming basically a Fuck Buddy, and I imagine she's not going to be happy with that outcome.
𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. 𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
Aug 3, 2019 4:40 PM
Mar 2016
Rozalthiric said:
G-Pele23 said:
Bad example.

I completely agree with you, I guess that I gave you the wrong impression when I wrote those two examples
I loved the endings for both true tears and Kokoro Sakebitagatterunda, True Tears had one of the most perfect endings I have ever seen in a romantic anime and not just because of the fact that he chose the girl that he loved, it was also the most natural ending and it could have not gone any other way in my opinion, I didn't even consider this anime a love triangle and I never saw the other main girl as an option to begin with, the writers would need to change not only the story but they would also need to change the whole genre of the anime for the other main girl to win.
and Kokoro Saki also ended exactly as it should but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of people hated the endings for these two animes especially true tears.
I'm not into shipping and I never get disappointed when a girl loses because the MC always chooses the girl that he loves and every single romantic/drama anime with love triangle that I have ever seen ended exactly as it supposed to be

And I agree that a Niina's ending is out of the question at this point because it will completely ruin this manga but i think that there's a huge difference between finding someone physically attractive and being sexually or physically attracted to them..isn't that correct? finding someone attractive doesn't necessarily mean that you want to have sex with them and Izumi is physically attracted to Niina and doesn't just find her attractive but ... I might be wrong

G-Pele23 said:
Niina has bigger problem to resolve.

I agree that they need to resolve Niina issues as well but I feel like the only way to make a happy ending for Niina is to make her end up with Momoka
This is only happy ending that I can think of

I guess the author is forcing Momoka with Niina so sudden...I really feel bad for Momoka's ex boyfriend he was crush on her since he was a kid but the problem he is bad at dating not like he is a bad guy but he doesn't know how to make Momoka happy and I don't blame him for trying but she is really disgusted by him when he sending messages to talk with her which makes really hate her and the worst thing that she went to confess to the Niina after that like WTF.. Do I suppose to feel happy about that shit?? Because This so fucked up. I'm pretty sure that Niina will turn to be gay too so sudden while she used to say she wanted to try to have sex and she started to date multiple men for that purpose then asking for her old teacher then Izumi and now lesbian to force to become a couple with Momoka since they both got blushed from touching each other hands accidentally and I'm pretty sure izumi will prefer his childhood friend over Niina then Niina will turn to be lesbian which is opposite from what she wanted at the first appearance to force her to be lesbian with Momoka ...because this is how the shows these days when a gay character confesse and they all become happy for that ship blindly for the right of the LGBT like they always used to be.
Kirito_AlsufiAug 3, 2019 4:45 PM
Aug 4, 2019 6:08 AM

Nov 2007
@Kirito_Alsufi: I am not gonna argue with what you think but I don't feel anything for the guy who liked Momoka. A tactless, self-important guy. If Momoka had met someone like Amagi, her take on boys would have been different. Not that I am saying she would cease to be a lesbian but she probably wonldn't standardize boys after that guy. But then again, she might have found bad qualities in great guys like Amagi as well given that girls can be tactless, self-important and sometimes more vicious than guys but her "so that's how boys are" was quite infuriating.

Regardless, of the first year characters, I only care about Kazusa. I could care less about Niina, Izumi or Momoka. A reminder that I am reading this only for the stories involving the two senpai and their love interests.
Coronavirus.
Aug 4, 2019 9:38 AM
Mar 2016
shanimebib said:
@Kirito_Alsufi: I am not gonna argue with what you think but I don't feel anything for the guy who liked Momoka. A tactless, self-important guy. If Momoka had met someone like Amagi, her take on boys would have been different. Not that I am saying she would cease to be a lesbian but she probably wonldn't standardize boys after that guy. But then again, she might have found bad qualities in great guys like Amagi as well given that girls can be tactless, self-important and sometimes more vicious than guys but her "so that's how boys are" was quite infuriating.

Regardless, of the first year characters, I only care about Kazusa. I could care less about Niina, Izumi or Momoka. A reminder that I am reading this only for the stories involving the two senpai and their love interests.

Not every guy has to be perfect in every way so Momoka can't turn lesbian this is so stupid..Momoka'ex boyfriend is so clueless of how to make Momoka happy and he dosen't know how to handle the relationship with her that's why he acted like he knew in a confident way but he doesn't and you can see this from the way he act when saying he doesn't want the girl to pay or chatting with her alot and being happy for talking about her father with him which makes me realized that he loves her but he doesn't REALIZED that he is bothering her and when she got upset from him he got shocked... not mad or angry and you can see he realized that he is bothering her but he doesn't know because Momoka is so shy person to be realized if something bothering her.

As for Kazusa I don't think I should be worry about the main character if he is going to end up with her childhood friend unless the author wanted to surprise us with the result... who knows

When the chapter is going to release? It's been 2 months.
Aug 4, 2019 6:53 PM
Sep 2011
G-Pele23 said:
Manga is ending. Only 2 chapters left. It's too late for new directions, new big developments. It's time to wrap up the story. I'm not claiming that Izumi and Kazusa endig is sure thing. I'm claiming that Izumi and Niina ending makes no sense. Her love is one-sided and that won't change suddenly in span of two chapters.

I don't want to open a whole discussion because I think that the ending girl will be Kazusa anyway but I just want to say that the readers who support the ending for Kazusa and izumi have the right to rage at the latest development that took place in the manga and also have the right to believe that Izumi would go for Niina and just like what ninka22 said, Izumi's feelings for Kazusa as of now might as well be just friendship or brotherly affections because they have both known each other since they were very little kids

It's true that they are many shows and anime/manga that deal with the themes of Love vs Lust like the infamous school days although the
but to be honest, this is the first time I have ever seen this type of love triangle where a boy has a girlfriend whom he loves dearly but doesn't want to have sex with her and feels sexually attracted to her friend instead.

Izumi told Kazusa at the beginning of the manga that he never felt any sexual attraction towards any other girl in his life including Kazusa herself, Niina is the first girl that he felt physical attraction to and it's quite clear that Izumi doesn't feel comfortable whenever Kazusa brings up the topic of sex to him and that instead pushes him a way from her

Izumi has a good chemistry with Nina and they share a lot in common and he really enjoys talking to her, this of course lead some people (mostly Kazusa haters) to want to him and Niina to end up together and I personally think that he does like Niina and considers her a friend

So it's hard to really know who he truly likes - is he beginning to fall for Niina? is he truly in love with Kazusa? after all many teenagers fall in love with each other based on their looks

But I think that Okada is going to make Izumi end up with Kazusa because she's the main girl of this anime

The next chapter will reveal everything

I know that Okada wanted to make a thought-provoking anime about the difference between Love and lust but the first thing to keep in mind is that this whole development of Izumi loving Kazusa but lusting instead for Niina came very late and the second thing is that Okada clearly wanted to create more drama to get a reaction from the readers and she successed in doing so because the reactions of the readers who read the latest chapter has been mostly negative and the thing that is even making people more worried about the ending is the fact that this manga is ending next month

RozalthiricAug 4, 2019 7:01 PM
Aug 16, 2019 7:32 AM
Aug 2019
Rozalthiric said:
G-Pele23 said:

I don't want to open a whole discussion because I think that the ending girl will be Kazusa anyway but I just want to say that the readers who support the ending for Kazusa and izumi have the right to rage at the latest development that took place in the manga and also have the right to believe that Izumi would go for Niina and just like what ninka22 said, Izumi's feelings for Kazusa as of now might as well be just friendship or brotherly affections because they have both known each other since they were very little kids

It's true that they are many shows and anime/manga that deal with the themes of Love vs Lust like the infamous school days although the
but to be honest, this is the first time I have ever seen this type of love triangle where a boy has a girlfriend whom he loves dearly but doesn't want to have sex with her and feels sexually attracted to her friend instead.

Izumi told Kazusa at the beginning of the manga that he never felt any sexual attraction towards any other girl in his life including Kazusa herself, Niina is the first girl that he felt physical attraction to and it's quite clear that Izumi doesn't feel comfortable whenever Kazusa brings up the topic of sex to him and that instead pushes him a way from her

Izumi has a good chemistry with Nina and they share a lot in common and he really enjoys talking to her, this of course lead some people (mostly Kazusa haters) to want to him and Niina to end up together and I personally think that he does like Niina and considers her a friend

So it's hard to really know who he truly likes - is he beginning to fall for Niina? is he truly in love with Kazusa? after all many teenagers fall in love with each other based on their looks

But I think that Okada is going to make Izumi end up with Kazusa because she's the main girl of this anime

The next chapter will reveal everything

I know that Okada wanted to make a thought-provoking anime about the difference between Love and lust but the first thing to keep in mind is that this whole development of Izumi loving Kazusa but lusting instead for Niina came very late and the second thing is that Okada clearly wanted to create more drama to get a reaction from the readers and she successed in doing so because the reactions of the readers who read the latest chapter has been mostly negative and the thing that is even making people more worried about the ending is the fact that this manga is ending next month

can you please tell me which chapter did Izumi told kazusa that he is in love with but he is interested to have sex with niina??
Aug 16, 2019 11:52 AM

Aug 2019
When I read what Izumi said I was just... what. in the world.......

Who in the right mind would say that in front of his Girlfriend. How does the mangaka intend to tie the loose ends of this manga like what. I don’t??

If the manga ends after this with Kazusa, Sugawara and Momoka being all ‘Tomo yo!’ I’m calling bullshit.

No relationship/friendship can be repaired after this lol

Also can Izumi just date a damn train and stop hurting these girls feelings
winniethewhoAug 16, 2019 12:00 PM
Aug 16, 2019 12:26 PM
Sep 2011
Loretta010 said:
can you please tell me which chapter did Izumi told kazusa that he is in love with but he is interested to have sex with niina??

He doesn't want to have sex with Niina and I don't even think that Izumi is the type of guy to cheat on his girlfriend but he said in chapter 29 and I quote
''I love Kazusa but I'm sexually attracted to sugawara''
He only feels lust for Niina

However in chapter 30

The only thing that's left is to be resolved is weather Kazusa will forgive Niina for betraying her and seducing her boyfriend behind her back and if they will go back to being friends after everything that happened between them
RozalthiricAug 16, 2019 12:47 PM
Aug 16, 2019 2:24 PM
Jul 2016
winniethewho said:
Also can Izumi just date a damn train and stop hurting these girls feelings

Girls? Why plural form? Izumi hurt Kazusa. Thats it. On the other hand Niina is source of all problems. She backstabbed her best friend. Even the fact that Kazusa and Izumi are dating didin't stop her from actively pursuing Izumi. But in your opinion she is poor girl whose feelings were hurt by "evil" Izumi? You can't be serious.

winniethewho said:

If the manga ends after this with Kazusa, Sugawara and Momoka being all ‘Tomo yo!’ I’m calling bullshit.

No relationship/friendship can be repaired after this lol

I absolutely agree. Niina betrayal is something that can't be forgiven or forgotten. This friendship is over.

Rozalthiric said:
However in chapter 30

G-Pele23Aug 16, 2019 2:48 PM
Aug 17, 2019 6:52 PM
Aug 2019
I agree with you @G-Pele23. That friend forgives another after she seduces her boyfriend and still admits it as if it were the most normal thing in the world?
Aug 18, 2019 2:24 PM
Sep 2011
G-Pele23 said:

If this was real life , a friendship like this wouldn't even last but since this is fiction, I'm pretty sure that they would stay friends

I don't hate Niina at all and I feel sorry for her but I have to admit that she did go too far, in the end Kazusa was damn right to feel jealous of her and suspect her of betrayal and not trust her and Niina ended up being the very person she never wanted to be and she ruined herself
RozalthiricAug 18, 2019 2:29 PM
Aug 20, 2019 4:23 AM
Mar 2019
BlitzingWave said:
I just read the raws in lhs, wasn't able to find eng tl and their latest eng tl is currently on chap 17
Aug 20, 2019 10:26 AM
Jul 2019
sturzerblitz said:
BlitzingWave said:
I just read the raws in lhs, wasn't able to find eng tl and their latest eng tl is currently on chap 17

Same here, we in the same shoes bro
Mar 11, 7:41 AM

Jun 2017
One of the best chapters till now .Mari sensei has taken great care in entwining characters of these adolescent kids without making it too obscure or easy to read.Very rare to come across adolescence from a female's perspective in manga .

My take on Izumi's declaration-He has been pictured as socially adapt as well as emotionally connective.So dispelling all his decisions till date as whims of a fluctuating teenager would be irresponsible.
He must have thought this through .
Him realising love for Kazusa did not come propelled from an external stimuli.It was a slow burner and he definitely has something going on for Kazusa.As for their relationship dynamics it is quite clear she is very emotionally and socially susceptible caused indirectly through Izumi's presence.He knows this and has been suppressing his emotions till his confession.
Now Sex is a different ball game.The literature group is known overtly oppressing anything said related .Coupled with Kazusa's reaction to him masturbating, must have confirmed what he already deemed her to be.Consequently he doubled down on his role to protect her.
But the thing is he still is a teenager whose first love came to fruition.His sex drive must be going insane while he trying to suppress it.
All that pent up drive got projected onto Nina through her spontaneous actions.So basically he kills 3 birds in one stone.
He uses Nina as a sexual prop,channels out his drive in turn not hurting Kazusa and keeps loving her.

Whether he is right or wrong is for people to decide and i don't care who he ends up with .I would just want to give a round of applause to the story telling by Mari sensei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 34 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Nov 7, 2020

5 by bakakisima »»
Mar 20, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 28 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 27 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 26 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 9

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 25 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 9

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 10:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.