Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2019 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Those are some weird rules at the school.

Kashiwaga is learning the hard way but seriously, I feel like too much happened already in the first chapter. Pacing needs to slow down.
Jun 9, 2019 1:37 AM
Mar 2019
Was this the only chapter? The status is COMPLETED?
Jun 7, 2021 12:01 PM
Mar 2018
There is too much to say about the first chapter and all of it is bad.

First, if the rules were so important, why not tell the person properly? He may not believe it but what happens after not believing is on him.

Second, I absolutely hate the MC. If he is so concerned that the class is bullying Otanashi, why didn't he speak to her instead of going to the teacher? This shows that he is a hypocrite who isn't actually concerned about the girl but wants to fulfil his own sense of righteousness. If he thinks it's wrong to bully Otanashi, he wouldn't get involved with the bullies.

Also, the MC seems to feel that he is the only righteous person in that class. He has been there for a single day and he already thinks that he knows everything. He should have made more effort to learn the truth before getting involved.

I hope that the following chapters get better.
Jan 9, 8:08 AM

Aug 2023
I like stories that have these genres: Mystery, Psychological, Thriller and dark type story so I am excited to read this manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rule: Shoumetsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 29 Discussion

Confucius - Mar 8, 2020

2 by Rojo »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:57 AM

Poll: » Rule: Shoumetsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 3 Discussion

Hancock23 - Jun 7, 2021

0 by Hancock23 »»
Jun 7, 2021 12:27 PM

Poll: » Rule: Shoumetsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 2 Discussion

Hancock23 - Jun 7, 2021

0 by Hancock23 »»
Jun 7, 2021 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.