Forum Settings
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2019 3:00 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the gems have scattered Phos everywhere, and are keeping the locations secret from each other. Meanwhile, the gems on the moon try curry.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 27, 2019 10:43 AM
Mar 2015
phos torn apart and scattered
Apr 27, 2019 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
This shit gone real. Actually, I don't understand why gems on earth such a bitches. They are not even given her a chance to tell the whole truth. May be this is an influence what Lunarian talked about? Like a defense mechanism of Sensei?

I really feel sorry for Phos, because she is a only one gem who decided to change things around and no one can really accept and understand her. May be only Cairn with Ghost Inclusions could be, but she transformed from tsundere gem into THOT.

So, Yellow is woke up. I hope some one on earth or moon will collect Phos somehow. Stop torturing her, OMFG!
Ambient_AIApr 29, 2019 4:16 PM
Apr 28, 2019 6:50 AM
Apr 2018
Jesus, they completely hate Phos.
Apr 28, 2019 3:54 PM
Nov 2015
Feeling bad for Phos is a unanimous thing among the readers of this manga. Just give them a chance. Euclase is the only one with some empathy, and sensei is completely exempted. I forgive shinsha, because they're just too precious. Let's see what Yellow is going to do now, it looks like they had some determined look on the face.
Apr 30, 2019 4:09 AM
Sep 2014
Great chapter. I love the contrast of tone between the moon light and carefree and earth serious and heavy. Dia is so precious uwu Hope to see berserk Alexandrite one more time or at least take off the clothe of her eyes.

Seems like going through Hell itself is not as painful as living as Phos. She never gets it easier...

What will Yellow do now that she woke up ?

May 11, 2019 3:34 AM

Sep 2015
At least they didn't throw Phos' pieces in the sea like Bortz suggested. I wish they weren't so extremely cautious, though they have reason to be. They are aware that Kongou-sensei is practically indestructible, Phos couldn't harm him. Yet they cut them down when reaching out for Sensei. And what can words do when everyone there in general is against Phos and loyal to Sensei? It's a shame that Phos' gesture of arriving alone and unarmed was ignored.

Sensei is unable to pray for them, but it seems the dog from before, Shiro, could find peace by being in his presence. So is it because it's a dog? Was it solely because of Sensei's presence or is there a secret to finding peace that does not require a prayer?
can dis sig fit
Jul 5, 2019 1:26 AM

Nov 2010
I have different opinion, i'm more on side of those that remained cause they weren't acting based on selfish curiosity or cause Phos tricked them that they will see their new companions. I'd have preferred if they listened Phos out more, but Phos had just taken half of them to their enemy of decades and used manipulation with words to do that so I understand caution.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 107 Discussion

Snovia - Mar 24

34 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 44 Discussion

TholesT - May 30, 2019

7 by Biisoo »»
Apr 30, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

2 by Biisoo »»
Apr 30, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2014

5 by Biisoo »»
Apr 29, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Apr 24

82 by 10more »»
Apr 28, 3:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.